Sarah Lou Merrygold

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they have gone to UAE. Probably Dubai. To make memories *roll eyes.*
The Humes have gone there also, no surprise.
So predictable the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As predicted. Boat day with Hunes and 'the crew' No doubt will be at Marvin's gig tomorrow.
Theu just go to Dubai because its a place to show off your wealth.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t even look like her in her latest pictures.

Aston has turned into a slimey, smarmy utter prick who loves himself and thinks he’s really something, just like the rest of his group of friends out in Dubai. They are all morphing into the same show off narcissistic idiots who love nothing more than attention and looking at themselves.

the whole influencer culture needs to stop asap.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t even look like her in her latest pictures.

Aston has turned into a slimey, smarmy utter prick who loves himself and thinks he’s really something, just like the rest of his group of friends out in Dubai. They are all morphing into the same show off narcissistic idiots who love nothing more than attention and looking at themselves.

the whole influencer culture needs to stop asap.

She has such a granny face

Reactions: 1
Feel like I set up this thread right on time, she gets more and more insufferable every time I see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All I can think is she must be so knackered! I could not be bothered flying to Dubai with a newborn. Or any other time for that matter 😅

Reactions: 6
Genuinely , has anyone ever seen anything more repetitive ?! What's he even drinking?!
Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s some shite he’s going to end up trying to flog to the followers

Reactions: 2
I used to be a JLS fan so still see a lotttt of fan girls on twitter for them and for Aston in particular. Sarah is definitely the type to be jealous and searching twitter for any other females interaction with him! she is sooooo smug that she is his wife 😭

Reactions: 4