Sarah Godfrey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with Rob L ? They got back together and when they broke up again she implied he’d assaulted her

Reactions: 1
Thought she was lovely when she was with rob but my god there’s no substance to this one, just an insta hun

Reactions: 6
Thought she was lovely when she was with rob but my god there’s no substance to this one, just an insta hun
yeah, she uploaded a video to youtube saying how she was going to properly get back into uploading and it was going to be the 'real' her but nothing ever really happened after that. shows how lazy she is. How does she afford her lifestlye if shes not working ? maybe I should go down the insta hun route

Reactions: 3
I think it's quite obvious she must have bought a lot of her following as very little interaction from followers and rarely gets more than 2,000 likes on photos given she has 130K following, is slowly dropping though. Anytime I look it's dropped another 1k. Seems to just get her tits out when she needs more likes.
She heavily edits all her photos, like it literally infuriates me. She recently was promoting some facial treatment and posting pictures with #nofilter when it was clearly heavily filtered, like just not cool, also really put me off the place she was promoting too. Saw a photo a whole back that a MUA had uploaded of her unfiltered - well at least to the level she filters - and she's a pretty girl just so sad the difference between the photo the MUA uploaded to the one Sarah uploaded.

Reactions: 1
I know for a fact that she had a date or two with a rugby player (can’t remember who annoyingly) and rented a nice air bnb to have him over for a date pretending it was her apartment because she was too embarrassed to admit she lived at home. She’s a strange girl always doing odd things like this!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know for a fact that she had a date or two with a rugby player (can’t remember who annoyingly) and rented a nice air bnb to have him over for a date pretending it was her apartment because she was too embarrassed to admit she lived at home. She’s a strange girl always doing odd things like this!
I'd love to know who! she's always struck me as someone who wants to be with someone who'd be well known.

She also used to be friends with Shauna Lindsay, Kiki, Brian Keane etc etc, and do fitness videos.... all a fad with her. She lives locally and my mum and her friends think that she's a Page 3 model 🤣

• Haha
Any one know who the new BF is ? Prob someone well known in fitness following rob lipsett and Adam collards footsteps

Reactions: 2