Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girls is a DISGRACE. Did anyone see her spitting water in her poor mothers face last week? Whilst not following guidelines by being in her parents house. She is a fool.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This girls is a DISGRACE. Did anyone see her spitting water in her poor mothers face last week? Whilst not following guidelines by being in her parents house. She is a fool.
That video was disgusting, especially with everything going on with the virus. She took it down as quick as it went up. She was called out by some people for the video & house hopping. Then of course comes the black screen with a big essay about how she’s taking a step back from social media bla bla. An hour later she had stories up in a dress giving tips about wearing bicycle shorts underneath. 🙄 She can’t stay off instagram! She’s still ignoring government advice of staying home not mixing with other households. Her mam or someone was in her house for dinner yesterday, you could see them in the background of her story. And she puts it up knowing people are gonna talk about her🙄

Reactions: 2
Sarah was the first weight loss account I followed, but the more followers she’s gotten, the more frustrating she becomes 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'm all for a bit of self love but my god she thinks she is gods gift.
She absolutely loves herself, I can’t really see why🤨 maybe if she spent more time on her relationship than admiring herself she might be a married woman now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Does anyone remember the surprise monthly date nights that she tried to do with Brian? 😬 CRINGE! I think it happened once 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This absolute fool still ignoring government guidelines of staying in your own home & not traveling further than 2km from your home. No Sarah is immune to the corona virus, call away out to your sister for your nieces birthday party. The longer these idiots are out, the longer the rest of us will be locked in🙄

Reactions: 5
This absolute fool still ignoring government guidelines of staying in your own home & not traveling further than 2km from your home. No Sarah is immune to the corona virus, call away out to your sister for your nieces birthday party. The longer these idiots are out, the longer the rest of us will be locked in🙄
oh my god! She did not did she?

So much for her “step back from instagram” Jesus does she ever get fed up of talking about herself, every story is “I did this, I did that, I have a work call, I had my lunch, me me me etc”🙄

Reactions: 3
She is self obsessed! Can’t stand her!!!!!! Brian got a lucky escape.
It’s hilarious that she thinks she has this big empire with her crappy SW groups 🤣 I do be nearly crying laughing at her!

Any one follow Katiesjourney_x ? Have never followed a women who whinges about her weight so much she ‘cries herself to sleep’ but shows off countless take aways drinking wine etc ... hardly gonna help with the weight loss !!

Reactions: 1
That video she posted yesterday is horrible. The poor child. I’m glad someone wrote it in the comments

The poor child 😤 he seems like such a lovely little boy and she’s so mean to him!
I also think it’s weird how she thinks the sun shines out of her sisters arse and always has her two kids but never any mention of her other nephew

The poor child 😤 he seems like such a lovely little boy and she’s so mean to him!
I also think it’s weird how she thinks the sun shines out of her sisters arse and always has her two kids but never any mention of her other nephew
So mean! That video is as bad as the one she put up spitting water in her mams face. I think the reason she doesn’t have her other nephew up is the sisters choice.

Just watched it. How do people think that is funny. He is so small maybe different if he was 8 or 9 but my god his wee face and cry. Aul witch.

I didn’t see the video what did she do?

Which other sister has a son? Did not know that!!!?

She’s an animal. And a terrible mother! That is not funny. How does she first of all think that is okay and then secondly post it on IG? The poor little baby, god love him. 😭

Reactions: 3
Thanks Sarah bit I don’t need a patronising snap of your Fitbit at 8am with your steps done from your walk and ‘what stopping you?’ WELL Sarah what’s stopping me is my husband still working full time, a 4yr old, 2yr old and baby. She’s turned into an awful gobshite with all the selfies there’s just somethin so ****** lookin about her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Down 2 pounds or whatever, then she shites on for 27 snaps in a row ended by “Oh ladsssss, she’s back” Why does she talk about herself in the third person, bugs me. I don’t know how anyone looks to her for motivation, all she talks about is herself!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.