Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she post her spiel with no data and no WiFi on ? Thought she was she “being”😜 what a fuckin gowl I swear.... she thinks people are obsessed with her ...: well no one will ever be as obsessed with her as she is with herself... ur a GOMIE burpy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s really her problem is she had poor time management skills!! And she must be a one finger typer as how would it take so long to input a few numbers 🤷‍♀️ I’d imagine she’s not very techy but she should know you can set up your phone to not allow access to certain apps at certain times!!

Reactions: 6
It appears she thinks her advice about turning off data and wifi (how many times did she say that) and talking to real people is life changing and ground breaking. She is probably repeating what her shrink is telling her to do to us mere mortals and she thinks because it is an alien concept to her to put the screen away, the rest of us hadn't a clue either. I find her cockiness and false confidence fascinating. The old masterpiece could do with a proofreading too.

Reactions: 11
It appears she thinks her advice about turning off data and wifi (how many times did she say that) and talking to real people is life changing and ground breaking. She is probably repeating what her shrink is telling her to do to us mere mortals and she thinks because it is an alien concept to her to put the screen away, the rest of us hadn't a clue either. I find her cockiness and false confidence fascinating. The old masterpiece could do with a proofreading too.
And its very odd, she doesn't have her sisters phone numbers, very strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would have thought an essential front line worker like herself would have a pager, on call phone, emergency contact number etc all charged and connected to wifi etc so that she could be contactable should someone contract covid and need a weighing session before they go to ICU

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"People speculate straight away , Chinese whispers to where Sarah went, what happened.
What happened was she wanted to be."

I still reckon she was fit to eat stones after the relationship update lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would have thought an essential front line worker like herself would have a pager, on call phone, emergency contact number etc all charged and connected to wifi etc so that she could be contactable should someone contract covid and need a weighing session before they go to ICU
A PA at least to deal with her busy schedule not long ago she had a dog walker and a house cleaner 😂

"People speculate straight away , Chinese whispers to where Sarah went, what happened.
What happened was she wanted to be."

I still reckon she was fit to eat stones after the relationship update lol.
I wonder how many syns wuld be in one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her best thing I ever did for my mental health she was making me so angry. Ffs I turn my phone on flight mode every night do I need to do a long post😂😂 Ialso have several apps and group messages on viber and whats app on mute. Unless it is actually life or dead then its not fucken live or death 🙄

Reactions: 9
I took some time off line and I didn’t want attention. So here’s a big long email to hundreds or thousands of strangers because I didn’t get enough attention while I was off and I need to make a dig at those friends who didn’t even send a text during the week.... ok Sarah. We get it
Lol, this is perfect.

Reactions: 1
I dont know why she's calling it the Nokia 3210 life...they remodelled and released the phone,you can actually access the internet on them now they're some dingers...she actually looks well in her latest pic..you can see she's down a lot of weight even though the jumpers oversized...

Reactions: 3
Fair play if she turned off the wifi. My kids would lose their mind. Luke is a very understanding kid so

Reactions: 2
'Chinese whispers as to where Sarah went' go on away now and duck off. We all know you were on here reading what we were saying! So your wifi was on.

How many times has she changed her number that her sister doesn’t have it? I’ve the same mobile number for the last 20 years. #dodgyaf

Hands up who was perfectly fine & on plan until Friday lunch time hit???
Me!!!!!!
So for the first time in a longtime I took the foot off the pedal completely this weekend.
I haven't done it in so long. I enjoyed every drink , every bite but instead of waiting until Tuesday to weigh in Ive decided to step on the scales tomorrow morning take what it says , drive it on for the week.

If you don't see the gain you won't see the loss

I get asked a lot how do I reign it back in if I have let myself go a little.
I suppose firstly you need to acknowledge its not a bad thing to have weekends like this. Its going to happen its life.
Im forever hearing people say "my last takeaway"
Stop setting yourself up for failure you will one million per cent have a takeaway at some stage. This is going to help you create changes that will last a lifetime. Being realistic with yourself.

So here is my plan!

1. Weigh in Monday Morning - Don't leave it until Tuesday because the chances are I will continue picking & not be 100% tomorrow.
  2. Commit to Food Optimising for the next 8 days to my next weigh in. No excuses
  3. Plan my food - Writing out all the meals I LOVE , that way I will enjoy the food Im eating. Same goes for you , stop seeking what everyone else is eating to lose weight. Take Inpso Yes , however sit with a pen & paper write out 7 Breakfasts , 7 Lunches , 7 Dinners YOU LOVE. Then & only then make them Slimming World Friendly. Once you know what you love and we make it the Slimming world way , you won't feel deprived.
  4. Snack Ideas Plan out my snacks for the week, We all know where we snack , the times of days we need them most etc.
  5. Shopping Then its off to stock up on all I need to make sure all of the above goes to plan. Only buy what you need. Don't buy the foods that trigger you off.
  6. Set a goal for my next weigh in - So knowing I am gonna be up I will set myself a target to lose whatever it is Im up PLUS another two pounds.

And Booom...... Off I go! It really is as simple as that. If you can't put the time into yourself & give yourself 30 minutes to do all the above then what can you do for yourself?

Remember no one in the world can lose weight for you. You are responsible for yourself & you have to take control. There is no easy way of losing weight . Not every week is a great week but that doesn't mean we give up , it means we accept that we aren't perfect and that this week will be better because you choose for it to be.

Have a great day

Sarah x

😂😂😫😫😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hands up who was perfectly fine & on plan until Friday lunch time hit???
Me!!!!!!
So for the first time in a longtime I took the foot off the pedal completely this weekend.
I haven't done it in so long. I enjoyed every drink , every bite but instead of waiting until Tuesday to weigh in Ive decided to step on the scales tomorrow morning take what it says , drive it on for the week.

If you don't see the gain you won't see the loss

I get asked a lot how do I reign it back in if I have let myself go a little.
I suppose firstly you need to acknowledge its not a bad thing to have weekends like this. Its going to happen its life.
Im forever hearing people say "my last takeaway"
Stop setting yourself up for failure you will one million per cent have a takeaway at some stage. This is going to help you create changes that will last a lifetime. Being realistic with yourself.

So here is my plan!

1. Weigh in Monday Morning - Don't leave it until Tuesday because the chances are I will continue picking & not be 100% tomorrow.
  2. Commit to Food Optimising for the next 8 days to my next weigh in. No excuses
  3. Plan my food - Writing out all the meals I LOVE , that way I will enjoy the food Im eating. Same goes for you , stop seeking what everyone else is eating to lose weight. Take Inpso Yes , however sit with a pen & paper write out 7 Breakfasts , 7 Lunches , 7 Dinners YOU LOVE. Then & only then make them Slimming World Friendly. Once you know what you love and we make it the Slimming world way , you won't feel deprived.
  4. Snack Ideas Plan out my snacks for the week, We all know where we snack , the times of days we need them most etc.
  5. Shopping Then its off to stock up on all I need to make sure all of the above goes to plan. Only buy what you need. Don't buy the foods that trigger you off.
  6. Set a goal for my next weigh in - So knowing I am gonna be up I will set myself a target to lose whatever it is Im up PLUS another two pounds.

And Booom...... Off I go! It really is as simple as that. If you can't put the time into yourself & give yourself 30 minutes to do all the above then what can you do for yourself?

Remember no one in the world can lose weight for you. You are responsible for yourself & you have to take control. There is no easy way of losing weight . Not every week is a great week but that doesn't mean we give up , it means we accept that we aren't perfect and that this week will be better because you choose for it to be.

Have a great day

Sarah x

😂😂😫😫😫😫😫
She’s like a broken bleeping record

• Haha
I wonder where she was doing all this eating and drinking 🤔 hardly in the house by herself. She was quiet as she was breaking regulations lol

Reactions: 13
So let me get this right .... all was good waffling on about everything “Sarah” and driving it on and life was Ahhhhmazingggg then a certain relationship status was put up and BOOM she went into hiding eating kitchen tables and the hole lot freaked outta her head and comes on then to say she’s just “being” I’d say as soon as she got wind of it she was batin back the gins and chewing poppies raw that’s why she couldn’t come on, and the dig at one of the sisters is obviously cause she was “missing” and one of them never bother to text why she hadn’t “posted” her ahhhmazing life , give it a fuckin break burp

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So let me get this right .... all was good waffling on about everything “Sarah” and driving it on and life was Ahhhhmazingggg then a certain relationship status was put up and BOOM she went into hiding eating kitchen tables and the hole lot freaked outta her head and comes on then to say she’s just “being” I’d say as soon as she got wind of it she was batin back the gins and chewing poppies raw that’s why she couldn’t come on, and the dig at one of the sisters is obviously cause she was “missing” and one of them never bother to text why she hadn’t “posted” her ahhhmazing life , give it a fuckin break burp
Chewing poppies raw 😂😂😂 well my Monday has been made 😂😂 wat a comment!! I have mental images of this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.