Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With no thread for twins and me open... can we talk about how absolutely tacky is it that a company want to profit from it by selling an egg board? Check Julie’s stories. I checked to see if it’s for a charity, it’s not. Appalled.
Could she of approached them?

Reactions: 1
In absolute awe here.... Looking at the add. I've a boy here absolutely heartbroken because his grandad has passed after an illness.. .a man he adored . As in I'm having to watch him in case he hurts himself.. Did we take to Instagram or Facebook.. No.... I've no words.... It didn't take long for the ads again.. Like why?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
With no thread for twins and me open... can we talk about how absolutely tacky is it that a company want to profit from it by selling an egg board? Check Julie’s stories. I checked to see if it’s for a charity, it’s not. Appalled.
I was thinking the same thing but I no wat hit me most was how normal and proper she spoke conpaired to the act she normally puts on, she sounded like Julie when she first started out, but agree about the egg board u can be sure Julie is pocketing from it aswel

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing but I no wat hit me most was how normal and proper she spoke conpaired to the act she normally puts on, she sounded like Julie when she first started out, but agree about the egg board u can be sure Julie is pocketing from it aswel
That’s what I thought too.. hopefully when she makes her return we’ll have the old Julie I really can’t deal with the smug smart ass Julie, maybe she’ll have realised that life and loved ones are too precious to be selling on Instagram!

Reactions: 3
€23/24 for something bought at cost for about €4/5 and then a bit of print. Shocked that a company would do that whether Julie propositioned them or not. Wait and see now that we’ve said this it’ll be ‘for a charity’ all of a sudden

Reactions: 6
€23/24 for something bought at cost for about €4/5 and then a bit of print. Shocked that a company would do that whether Julie propositioned them or not. Wait and see now that we’ve said this it’ll be ‘for a charity’ all of a sudden
I cannot believe that the man is buried not a week and already Julie is trying to profit!

Reactions: 14
Ah lads glitz nglam having to be cut out of the dress.... A size 6... God give me strength 😂... No where near a size 6.. Or 8 or 10 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t think she has enough followers for there to be a thread about her or Lisa Murray .

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe that the man is buried not a week and already Julie is trying to profit!
Exactly my thoughts. Regardless of who did the approaching Jules is obviously going to make a profit. How could that even enter her head at this time??????

Reactions: 8
Very sad another instahun cashing in on death. I thought it was to raise money for a cancer charity or a hospital. But it appears not ...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Very sad another instahun cashing in on death. I thought it was to raise money for a cancer charity or a hospital. But it appears not ...
it’s disgusting!
She will probably back track now after reading here! Like they did with the Sweet King raffle that time

Reactions: 8
Exactly my thoughts. Regardless of who did the approaching Jules is obviously going to make a profit. How could that even enter her head at this time??????
I know of many people who sent her genuine messages to comfort her but she did not even read them yet she has time to design a product? This girl is losing touch with her followers I think. Surely a priority is to thank people who are thinking of you, there will be plenty of time for greed

Reactions: 6
Someone commented was the money going to charity on her ad. Let’s see how long that stays up??!!

Reactions: 5
I was so shocked when I saw her post a week after my mam died I could barely function not to mind to even think about something like that plus the price way too expensive they had similar in aldi for 5 euro.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.