Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
13 stone in January and 11s 12 now! Who believes it? Dats a stone and 2 pound loss no way, why not show the scales like all the other consultants do? I say she’s down 7lbs at most, she was down 3.5 one week den maintained the following one according to her she never showed us!! She’s a bullshitter if I ever heard one

Reactions: 10
sad I know but I looked back over her posts and adding it up it’s 13.5 pounds, which is great in fairness but at least be honest!! There’s a difference of 3.5 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her whole life happiness is dependent on a number on the scales. She's ecstatic when she's losing weight and in the depths of depression when she isn't. It's fucked up.

Reactions: 10
Fair play if she did. That’s a lot to lose.

Really can’t see it in her middle area, but think a bit of gym time or home work outs could shape that up.

Reactions: 2
She's ripped/cut the neck of that brand new jumper she got to get it off the shoulder!!!!
Compare the same jumper when she did her haul and shes after wrecking it from pulling at it, the seems around the neck are about it blow off to santa ponsa!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She seems to think she has gorgeous shoulders or something 😂 it’s like day 1 in influencer school: bare your shoulder no matter what you are wearing or how cold it is. They all do it and they all look so stupid. Of course Sarah is only doing it now 5 years behind the others

Reactions: 7
I’m waiting to see the same before and after pictures again for the 600th time....she would even give paracetamol a headache
She is painful, god bless her. A lot of people were glad to see the back of her after the split. All she has is her sisters and they are all busy moving on with their lives as well. Sarah is still stuck in 2019 when she was the centre of attention, she needs a reality check. She is the sister without a partner, Brian has moved on with a gorgeous girl and her Instagram account has gone stale and boring. She is under constant pressure to bring in new members to her group, she only stays under head office radar by expanding her groups but having nothing to show for all this supposed weight loss only some highlighted shoulder blades is not inspiring her members

Reactions: 6
Why did she destroy a perfect jumper? You can see the threads hanging on for dear life.
Because all she can show for all the weight that she has supposedly lost is shoulder blades that she has put half a bottle of liquid highlighter on.
Nothing has come from her face and we know if her stomach or legs were smaller she would show them off.
Over a stone lost and no change? Very sus

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.