Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet jesus christ the eating burping breathing into the camera😠😡 I once told a colleague on zoom call drinks turn off your camera its bad enough I have to hear you eat I DO NOT want to see you actually eat 🤮 new thread I am thinking " Sarah burping slurping burking her way through life she never made it to wife" 😂😉😘
We’d get a belt if we spoke we our mouths full Jesus Christ it’s disgusting seriously just finish ur food and teeth picking before u come on it’s not hard like

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lads me eyes a scared for life after seeing that tit slip in her tanning video. Like why the need to show us her big back

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The elbows are the same colour as the curry from murphys chipper she really shouldn't be brandambassador shes diabolical

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What have I just watched?? What’s the obsession with coming on in a towel seriously throw on shorts and a boob tube

Reactions: 6
She really needs to start toning up ASAP.... Not to be nasty but where the excess she is carrying on her back won't go with the foods she is eating... She needs to work out.. Jmo

Reactions: 1
She really needs to start toning up ASAP.... Not to be nasty but where the excess she is carrying on her back won't go with the foods she is eating... She needs to work out.. Jmo
She had a decent figure a good few years ago like I was jealous and joined sw to get that slim. I'm no longer jealous. Altho I have piled on the weight myself I need to get it off

Reactions: 2
She’s trolling herself at this stage. Become the hardest working person you know. It’s like relationships, the more you protest the more people suspect that all is not well. If you have to tell people you are working hard everyday they start to see the lies.

Reactions: 6
What's the best bleach for my eyes, please? 👀👀 Did we really need to be exposed to that much of her tanning routine, NOPE.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The green eyed monster is clearly coming out all weekend with her since she said luke didn't wanna go to his dads etc! I would she shes fuming that Brian and Michelle is OFFICIAL & Facebook OFFICIAL at that to. Obviously didn't go down well this weekend with her.

Half naked photos coming soon.......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The green eyed monster is clearly coming out all weekend with her since she said luke didn't wanna go to his dads etc! I would she shes fuming that Brian and Michelle is OFFICIAL & Facebook OFFICIAL at that to. Obviously didn't go down well this weekend with her.

Delighted for Brian he always seemed like a decent fella from what I seen of him on her stories. Too good for Sarah that's for sure. Hope his new relationship goes great

Reactions: 5

And her cousin liking the relationship status, says it all really

Reactions: 5
Omg she is like a broken record with the happy positive stuff she is a prime example of toxic positivity this tit pressure to be fucken happy all the time😡 it's OK to feel like tit and be a miserable bleep sometimes! You dont have to be happy all the time! I am going to unfollow because she just makes me so angry people trying to cope in whatever way works for them and her then with her stupid quotes 24/7. I am have borderline personality disorder and I suffer with SAD too and have just come off a 3 week massive down period yesterday was first day in 2 weeks I didnt drink. We are all a little fucked up some of us are just honest about it. Rant over sorry guys 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Welcome back!!

I unfollowed on Facebook, the stupid posh voice when doing the recipes - none of which are hers - does my head in, thought to myself cop on, you don't need her pathetic tit

Reactions: 4
Omg she is like a broken record with the happy positive stuff she is a prime example of toxic positivity this tit pressure to be fucken happy all the time😡 it's OK to feel like tit and be a miserable bleep sometimes! You dont have to be happy all the time! I am going to unfollow because she just makes me so angry people trying to cope in whatever way works for them and her then with her stupid quotes 24/7. I am have borderline personality disorder and I suffer with SAD too and have just come off a 3 week massive down period yesterday was first day in 2 weeks I didnt drink. We are all a little fucked up some of us are just honest about it. Rant over sorry guys 🤗
She’s the furthest thing from positive underneath it all. She’s an unhappy person

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.