Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw now I don't think it's fair to say she can't stand poor Luke! She is a single mam and I'm sure she has good days and bad. Depending on when you catch me I could be singing my kids praises or giving out about them but I love them with all my heart. Think the title is a bit much

Reactions: 2
Aw now I don't think it's fair to say she can't stand poor Luke! She is a single mam and I'm sure she has good days and bad. Depending on when you catch me I could be singing my kids praises or giving out about them but I love them with all my heart. Think the title is a bit much
I’m only going off about a million other comments. Don’t come for me at all. Go through the last post and come for them

SINGLE MAM 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m only going off about a million other comments. Don’t come for me at all. Go through the last post and come for them
Sorry didn't mean to be aggressive etc, didn't even realise you had come up with the title. I must not have seen the end of the last thread. Nothing personal to you, I just feel a bit funny about it.

Reactions: 1
If Sarah can go a day without giving out about Luke we can revisit the thread title. Maybe until then, take note of how much she gives out about him. We all moan but not daily, to 38k strangers.

Reactions: 13
Im a front line worker and have worked 68 hours this week.. im exhausted and today is my day off. I've spent the day scrubbing the house and batch cooking meals for the freezer for my gang while I'm at work. I dont get how she classes herself as an essential worker asking the creche to take him? She sits and types in digits and does a few zoom calls. Joanne in mitchelstown group works full time while running her groups, pippa has a little one and a small baby and Still manages. God I'd hate to see Sarah do an actual full weeks work.

Reactions: 22
Raging what was the title. Why was it changed. She clearly hasn’t a maternal bone in her body

Reactions: 2
Raging what was the title. Why was it changed. She clearly hasn’t a maternal bone in her body
Yep I’m bleeping raging it was only Sarah burp bodaddoooes and cheese too busy to cook can’t stand poor Luke! I’m actually gonna close my account as this is not the 1st time I’m being censored for a ridiculous reason. It’s not worth it to me. If we can’t be honest what is tattle for

If Sarah can go a day without giving out about Luke we can revisit the thread title. Maybe until then, take note of how much she gives out about him. We all moan but not daily, to 38k strangers.
So they changed it so this is me saying goodbye. Tattle has bowed too many times for my liking for no good reason. Waste of time trying to comment. Being censored for no reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep I’m bleeping raging it was only Sarah burp bodaddoooes and cheese too busy to cook can’t stand poor Luke! I’m actually gonna close my account as this is not the 1st time I’m being censored for a ridiculous reason. It’s not worth it to me. If we can’t be honest what is tattle for
It's probably because it needs her full Instagram name in the title

It's probably because it needs her full Instagram name in the title
Got nothing to say that to me from admin. I sent it to them to change. Nah it’s because I bet it was complained becoming too pc for me now to be honest. She was tagged in it as well

Got nothing to say that to me from admin. I sent it to them to change. Nah it’s because I bet it was complained becoming too pc for me now to be honest. She was tagged in it as well
There's a format to keep, you have to put Sarah Burke # 8 and then the new title, but i think yours was too long, your only allowed so many words. Dont take offense, loads get removed.

Sorry now - just a quick one - was there a thread #17 for twins and me, i know i saw it, just cant find it now. Thanks.

There is no 17. 16 was closed mid thread when her dad passed, I assume it will be open after a while.

Sweet jesus christ the eating burping breathing into the camera😠😡 I once told a colleague on zoom call drinks turn off your camera its bad enough I have to hear you eat I DO NOT want to see you actually eat 🤮 new thread I am thinking " Sarah burping slurping burking her way through life she never made it to wife" 😂😉😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was on a zoom call a few weeks ago (not work) and someone was making their dinner! Person told please stop, the proceeded to eat said dinner and again told please stop unless its a medical emergency !!!

• Wow
I was on a zoom call a few weeks ago (not work) and someone was making their dinner! Person told please stop, the proceeded to eat said dinner and again told please stop unless its a medical emergency !!!
Just dont go on the fucken call I swear my nerves are as thin as I wish I was 😂 love the user name 🍋💜

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.