Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say Jules is busy deleting and blocking!
I did not see any negative messages so Julie must be monitoring the comments. It is all in such bad taste so soon after the poor man has passed, I wonder how Julie's mother and brother have allowed this to be advertised?

Reactions: 8
An absolute disgrace! How in the name of God could she call that thing sentimental!!

Reactions: 11
Back to Sarah, I’m a bit worried I haven’t seen a bronzed shoulder blade in a few days 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking bronzing : Thoughts on Bperfect I’ve avoiding buying and liking any posts after the Belfast bus party

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe that the man is buried not a week and already Julie is trying to profit!
Buried 5 days and in that time she has ‘created’ that board.. Maybe its me, but I would imagine that in the initial days and weeks after such a tragic loss, you would be unable to function right, never mind do business deals!! Any comments that were negative have been removed.. I hit the unfollow button.. unbelievable!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can somebody make a thread for twins and me? Maybe admin won't shut it down this time, the girl has been itching to get back on insta and her first story is an ad!!! No matter how it's dressed up.

Reactions: 5
Can somebody make a thread for twins and me? Maybe admin won't shut it down this time, the girl has been itching to get back on insta and her first story is an ad!!! No matter how it's dressed up.
Twins and me thread has been unlocked 😉

Reactions: 4
I cant find it
Here ya go!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s not hard to find. Obviously you know Brian’s name. Luke’s second name. And she’s the first person on his page. Begins with M Both recently changed relationship status 😋

Reactions: 2
Is it not strange to have so many pictures of your x on your Facebook page... Like plastered all over 🧐... Or is that the norm these days

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.