Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new girlfriend looks stunning. Sarah is just desperate for attention still needing councilling for a wedding she never had. She said it a few times that she was more upset about not having a wedding than splitting with brian. What does that even say about the girl. A marrage is much much more than the actully day of a wedding. Shes deluded. Shes fake beyond belief. Shes got about 20 different personalties. Its like she comes on in character on her lives and her igtv stories. Who the duck eats that tit she makes. Boxy this boxy that. The state of the grapes surely they would rot your teeth. Just eat the chocolate amd accept you are a big girl who loves her grub.no shame in it.

Reactions: 14
I hope Brian's new girlfriend is drama free, Sarah is just drama, drama, drama. She is so full of herself and from what I have heard, she has ruined many a night out with her attitude. The fact that Sarah's cousin who was meant to be her bridesmaid commented on his relationship status should just show how much everyone preferred Brian.
However it is not too late for Sarah to turn things around, if her mammy and sisters would just tell her what she needs to hear instead of what she wants to hear and then laughing at her behind her back.
1. She does not dress for the figure she has, shiny clavicles and shoulder blades do not camouflage the fact that she has not lost the weight
2. Those eyebrows draw attention to her badly filtered and contoured attempt at cheekbones.
3. She will not get the results that Ciara has gotten without hard work, her awful recipes that everyone will only try once and her money grabbing collaborations are not going to help her slim down. That food that she is advertising is supposed to be combined with working out, otherwise it is empty calories and not suitable for a slimming regime without exercise.Shame on the company also for using Sarah to prey on Slimming World members.
4. She must show a more positive interactions with Luke, she is making herself look like she only has 2 interactions, either rolling her eyes at him or throwing him around the kitchen and pretending to dance.
5. She is not a mental health expert, and she is making herself look very false by trying to talk about it, especially on her lives
I know Donna in particular will just tell her not to pay attention to this post but if it were my sister I would try to help her, to find out why she is so lost but I also suspect that Donna is a bit lost herself in her own ego so she likes to have a sister like Sarah.

Reactions: 15
I hope Brian's new girlfriend is drama free, Sarah is just drama, drama, drama. She is so full of herself and from what I have heard, she has ruined many a night out with her attitude. The fact that Sarah's cousin who was meant to be her bridesmaid commented on his relationship status should just show how much everyone preferred Brian.
However it is not too late for Sarah to turn things around, if her mammy and sisters would just tell her what she needs to hear instead of what she wants to hear and then laughing at her behind her back.
1. She does not dress for the figure she has, shiny clavicles and shoulder blades do not camouflage the fact that she has not lost the weight
2. Those eyebrows draw attention to her badly filtered and contoured attempt at cheekbones.
3. She will not get the results that Ciara has gotten without hard work, her awful recipes that everyone will only try once and her money grabbing collaborations are not going to help her slim down. That food that she is advertising is supposed to be combined with working out, otherwise it is empty calories and not suitable for a slimming regime without exercise.Shame on the company also for using Sarah to prey on Slimming World members.
4. She must show a more positive interactions with Luke, she is making herself look like she only has 2 interactions, either rolling her eyes at him or throwing him around the kitchen and pretending to dance.
5. She is not a mental health expert, and she is making herself look very false by trying to talk about it, especially on her lives
I know Donna in particular will just tell her not to pay attention to this post but if it were my sister I would try to help her, to find out why she is so lost but I also suspect that Donna is a bit lost herself in her own ego so she likes to have a sister like Sarah.
Well said, exactly what she needs to hear, they also need to throw in that her eyeliner flick she’s trying to do looks like a 12 year old done it.. take it off it’s ridiculous looking! Poor luke 23.5 hours of the day she’s bitching and moaning about him then he’s plastered all over her page to make herself feel less guilty for how she treats him, can’t wait till he gets sense and old enough to have his say and doesn’t want to come home to her.. who would blame him!

Reactions: 7
What did the cousin who was gonna be bridesmaid say?

Reactions: 1
Well said, exactly what she needs to hear, they also need to throw in that her eyeliner flick she’s trying to do looks like a 12 year old done it.. take it off it’s ridiculous looking! Poor luke 23.5 hours of the day she’s bitching and moaning about him then he’s plastered all over her page to make herself feel less guilty for how she treats him, can’t wait till he gets sense and old enough to have his say and doesn’t want to come home to her.. who would blame him!
She has no skill for makeup or tan but is arrogant and thinks that she has. This is why I will never support a company who uses someone like Sarah to promote their products. It is not because of any dislike towards Sarah, it just shows to me that the company is only interested in follower count and not showing their products properly.
If the bperfect tan was so good then the quality would speak for itself and they would not need to get puppets like Sarah or Julie to advertise. Neither have flair for it, they routinely make a mess of application and often look dirty afterwards but they are so deluded they think that the company thinks they are a good fit.
The food collaboration would be a better fit for Ciara because she takes her fitness seriously but the company instead choose Sarah because she has more followers and are using her to get to her members also which is making the company look bad as they do not provide meals suitable for the slimming world programme. Sarah is sabotaging her own weight loss for the sake of free meals but she cannot see this, she is very lost in her online persona and cannot see how she is being manipulated.
She needs to concentrate on being a mammy and try to save what little integrity she has left

Reactions: 15
Omg she is like a broken record with the happy positive stuff she is a prime example of toxic positivity this tit pressure to be fucken happy all the time😡 it's OK to feel like tit and be a miserable bleep sometimes! You dont have to be happy all the time! I am going to unfollow because she just makes me so angry people trying to cope in whatever way works for them and her then with her stupid quotes 24/7. I am have borderline personality disorder and I suffer with SAD too and have just come off a 3 week massive down period yesterday was first day in 2 weeks I didnt drink. We are all a little fucked up some of us are just honest about it. Rant over sorry guys 🤗
I have bpd too and ptsd so heyyyyyyy girl ❤

As an anorexia sufferer what she is doing is called body checking she has a clear disorder with food. She is showing the bones as that’s a big thing to check on yourself. You are fooling noone Sarah. If you have disordered eating then you should not be a consultant. That’s like home opening an account showing everyone how I lost 5 stone in 5 months

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Think its not fair to name the new GF here... Shes probably not online like Sarah and people are clearly finding out who she is some how?

Shes very self involved "sure we all knew it would be a tough session" Emm..no Sarah, everyone doesn't go about their day thinking about how your therapy will go today. In fact I doubt one person did. Shes looking well in fairness to her but the brows are woeful, they were much nicer before she lashed brylcreem to them.

Reactions: 11
Sarah has a wide nose so she should draw attention away from the first third of her eyebrows with an ombre brow and highlight under her arch to balance this. Her face shape is not suitable for a very strong brow, it draws attention to the centre of her face, where her nose and apples of her cheeks are wide and low. I have no idea why those around her do not tell her how badly they look, they are for sure laughing at them behind her back.

Reactions: 3
With no thread for twins and me open... can we talk about how absolutely tacky is it that a company want to profit from it by selling an egg board? Check Julie’s stories. I checked to see if it’s for a charity, it’s not. Appalled.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.