Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah said about her cooking on TT to trust the process, she used to say the same about S.W and she is 3-4 stone up 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven’t commented in a long time but on about traffic and people blowing horns , wanting to get out and give out🙄Where are ye going in such a hurry…. Such a bleeping hyprocrite, judging, you never know what’s going on in people’s lives as you SARAH have preached so many times, … what if someone was rushing to CUMH ?? What if someone was rushing to a funeral?? To something very important?? SHUT THE duck UP YOU STUPID EXCUSE🤬I’m done with this waste of space now, who does she think she is🤬…rant over🤭

She can take her time in traffic sure she doesn't work the fool..some people are under serious pressure in their lives she hasn't a thought for anyone else except herself.
The half eaten food photo shes a pig...prebook booking for Edinburgh lol...girls the queues are serious to get in anywhere its not suitable for a 6 years old she never takes the child into account for trips why didnt they go to Disney Paris its never anything for the child its just sad

Reactions: 11
A book. Yeah called Sarah's silent journey On how to be a 30 year old attention seeking , uneducated , unwashed, moran in 1,000 easy steps.
The only time she'll ever reach 1000 steps

Lately she’s reminding me of a lot of other bloggers, it’s like she copies bits of them all and tries to be like them.. a few weeks ago she was trying to be jade Moynihan, there was someone else she was trying to be like but I forget who.. she’s just so unnatural, I think she’s so unhapppy in herself as a person she tries to be someone else
That's why every so often she puts up a question box asking who people like to follow acting like she wants to share their page out of the goodness of her heart but she's only looking to steal their content ideas

Reactions: 4
Her first thought in the morning is about food and how good she has been with it. What a miserable life

Reactions: 12
I'd say the main smells from her youth are stale drink, fast food and farts. She's on about the washing powder because someone here said, it appears she doesn't own a washing machine
This thread 🤣🤣

I’m excited it’s almost time for a new thread, it’s meee hi 👋 I’m the problem not Keet has been in my head all week.

The pasta cream pesto is the first thing my mam taught me to make when I left home. Literally cream, pasta, and a jar of pesto. Cheapest and easiest dinner in all of Ireland. Now I add chicken and fresh parm 👌 👩‍🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can take her time in traffic sure she doesn't work the fool..some people are under serious pressure in their lives she hasn't a thought for anyone else except herself.
The half eaten food photo shes a pig...prebook booking for Edinburgh lol...girls the queues are serious to get in anywhere its not suitable for a 6 years old she never takes the child into account for trips why didnt they go to Disney Paris its never anything for the child its just sad
It will be bitterly cold over there

Reactions: 3
Saw her 2 sisters at glow last Saturday night with partners and kids. They were asking people to take a photo of them all. Thank God she stopped the guy in front of me to take it. She cracked some joke about him being an insta Hun for taking their photo. 😐. Dopes the lot of them.
What's a pregnancy reveal box?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw her 2 sisters at glow last Saturday night with partners and kids. They were asking people to take a photo of them all. Thank God she stopped the guy in front of me to take it. She cracked some joke about him being an insta Hun for taking their photo. 😐. Dopes the lot of them.
What's a pregnancy reveal box?
A box with pissy pregnancy tests.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
When she tries to be all hyper & bubbly she makes me sick. It’s so forced & false. She’s on a high at the moment because she was on plan for 5 minutes

Reactions: 18
Don’t judge me.
But have been travelling abroad and back this past week re surrogacy & ivf so have had time… (will update when there is a positive update)

But in my boredom I rewatched Sarah’s video of when they announced the piss sticks box to everyone. In the video when she is telling what I assume is an aunt and uncle (right before her sister Ciaras ‘reaction’) they ask her how far along she is and she says 5 weeks ‘5 weeks’ , she says it a few times. She had ivf embryo so that means after her 2 week wait she would be considered 4 weeks pregnant. So literally the week after that they told everyone. Sweet Jesus I would hardly have told my husband at that point only we were doing ivf so we knew but like for most people that’s your missed period!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She'll deffo remember the state her arse was in after that scutter she made and eat yesterday..🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.