Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask?
Like Sarah, Has anyone of you have the names of your significant other or your kid on yer Instagram bios? 🙄
I just want to say that I am absolutely mortified for anyone that does that 🙈 absolutely toe curling 🫣
No, and it’s even worse when they just use their initials, like when years ago you would write it on a tree or on something. Burke luvz Keet 4eva

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I just ask?
Like Sarah, Has anyone of you have the names of your significant other or your kid on yer Instagram bios? 🙄
I just want to say that I am absolutely mortified for anyone that does that 🙈 absolutely toe curling 🫣
Only insecure assholes do this. Those who have wifey or wife kill me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has packed the child’s lunch, bless her unwashed cotton socks I wouldn’t have dirtied a dish for that shite 😂 the bleeping take away tray too and the stalker song, Keith if you’re reading RUN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just ask?
No. Only sad sacks do that. Lol

Reactions: 7
Just had a nosey at her debop page. All the dresses are creased to bits. They were either boil washed and not ironed or rolled in a ball on the floor. WTF would wear them after her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t read any of the posts here since yesterday so forgive me if this is totally off topic BUT .. how is she selling stuff on her depop and describing the item as “brand new” and the picture for the ad is her wearing the bleeping dress 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not brand new if you’ve worn it burps 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can I just ask?
Nope. Defo not. I started a new job last year until I went on holidays everyone presumed I was single. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she posting what she made the bigot for his bleeping lunch? 🤣🤣 lads I’m not able for her today ✋🏽🙈
Hope she doesn’t forget to throw in the saxa 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.