Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pics remind me of 2010 when my elderly parents got camera phones & throughout their week in Lanzarote we got sent:
Mam by the beach
Dad by the beach
Mam and dad by the beach
Mam by a flower pot
Dad by the flower pot
The flower pot by night
Mam posing with the polizia
Dad posing with the polizia…

you get me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Who ever there staying with will have to throw away all the bedding from these dirty feckers 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to thank all of my fellow cunts on here, and thinking of hair that rat infested thing on our Sarah’s head. Will it ever get a wet shampoo? Also are we sure she’s is in New York cos she never mentioned it ever and it looks like fota and a boat trip. Now carry on tattlers! Do my thread proud and Kelly as well cos she was live!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SAAAARAY did you get Keeeets orange shorts in a 3 pack in Michael Guineys? Was there different colours? Can you share a link pleeeeeeas!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is far from the lavish aspirational holiday she was promising. Keith and Luke obviously do not have enough clothes if Keith had to sleep in the hoodie he travelled for about 24 hours in. Poor Luke is in a synthetic jersey material be it a fake Manchester United replica jersey or for a reason only known to Sarah and the stepped up idiot bigot, a L.A Lakers kit? Is that all that was in Luke's size in the Chinese shop in Tenerife?
Add in mommys early evening trailer trash backyard drunkenness and the stepped up bigots ambevience and aggression towards a 5 year olds mommy right in front of him and you have a full blown nightmare.
Sarah, you can post all of the cheesey pics you like, everyone sees through your facade, and at this point we pity you for both your arrogance and your ignorance, you are only to be pitied

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.