Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sarah is on social welfare isn't there something about having so many holidays in one year? Like she has been away twice already since October and going away again in two weeks and then I'm sure another holiday before year is out and then ivf!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If Sarah is on social welfare isn't there something about having so many holidays in one year? Like she has been away twice already since October and going away again in two weeks and then I'm sure another holiday before year is out and then ivf!
She’s a great life I wouldn’t be surprised raiding the slimming world cash box to fund her trips 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
If she don't shut the duck up about her cyckle, I will personally get on a bike and cyckle over her, she is off her head

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she put on 8 pounds in tenerife just wait for New York, I’d say she will put on two stone. It’s going to be car crash stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She have a fine back god bless her . Whoever told her that her hair looks nice like that melted onto her head needs to be held accountable .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I might be wrong but I think that’s only jobseeker’s where you’re supposed to be flat out looking for work as opposed to this one flat out milking the system.

Reactions: 6
Full face of make up going to the gym she will be complaining of a break out by the end of the week the dope 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she put on 8 pounds in tenerife just wait for New York, I’d say she will put on two stone. It’s going to be car crash stuff
Honest to god cannot wait, popcorn and wine at the ready ladies and gents and non binary folks.

Full face of make up going to the gym she will be complaining of a break out by the end of the week the dope 🙄
She will claim its cause of her cy kel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick one , has anyone actually seen Mikey recently, I've seen her call out for him in a few stories. I just fear she might have eaten him for 10 syns but counted him as 3 and hex A?????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Quick one , has anyone actually seen Mikey recently, I've seen her call out for him in a few stories. I just fear she might have eaten him for 10 syns but counted him as 3 and hex A?????????
We need to save Mikey 🐶🐶🐶😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is there a piece about an American ice skater called sarah burke at the top of threads tags?! Was that always there?!

I can just see it now in many, many, many years to come after a wonderful life time of getting to love teet and hundreds of babies and grand babies later ... 'here lies burp... we went with the 2.5m plot but we should have gone with the 1.25m one... 💔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.