Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at Alpacha having to be stage and center in the video. The tit the confidence don't they lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I spent a fortune going on a hen party for a bride that never intended to get married I'd be so angry. Those Burke's must think money grows on trees but I suppose it's easy for Sarah when she probably didn't contribute a penny. I'd say her friends group bad mouth her constantly. They no doubt covered all her costs for all her tacky pre wedding party

Reactions: 8
If I spent a fortune going on a hen party for a bride that never intended to get married I'd be so angry. Those Burke's must think money grows on trees but I suppose it's easy for Sarah when she probably didn't contribute a penny. I'd say her friends group bad mouth her constantly. They no doubt covered all her costs for all her tacky pre wedding party
I thought he dumped her, no?

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to fill the gap where as to what exactly happened with her and the lovely Brian. The real reasons why he done a runner 😂

Reactions: 5
Are you joking? She “invested” in a bleeping Aldi slow cooker! They are about 30 to 40€. Her stupid eyelashes cost more, 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
It was utter desperation. I couldn’t imagine going back down to 6 stone again and I promised my hubby I wouldn’t ever again do anything like that as it’s years of hell so I reached out to eat healthy and not restrict. I waited and kept checking but not even read so I started on my own as I have no access to slimming world etc and I can’t afford personal trainers. I thought a plan would sort me. But duck me im a healthy weight but restricting like mad. Thank you though ❤
I’m really sorry to hear that you’re struggling because I went through 10-12 years of disordered eating and I know the toll it takes. Sarah gives me a pain in my arse and I never thought I’d defend her but I just have to say, it’s nothing to do with her that u are eating 300 cals a day. Even if she messaged u back and said eat 300 cals a day, ya that would be chronic advice but at the end of the day u are responsible for yourself. That’s why I thought it was a pisstake, maybe sent from her to see what people would respond with. I just think tattle gets such a bad name and actually it’s just a group of non sheep who call out shady behavior and then a comment like that would surely be the one read out next time herself or head Julie go on red fm spouting tit. I do feel for u and I hope u are ok. Definitely have a chat with gp and up your cals to min 1200-1500 because u deserve to eat properly 🌹

Reactions: 4
I’m really sorry to hear that you’re struggling because I went through 10-12 years of disordered eating and I know the toll it takes. Sarah gives me a pain in my arse and I never thought I’d defend her but I just have to say, it’s nothing to do with her that u are eating 300 cals a day. Even if she messaged u back and said eat 300 cals a day, ya that would be chronic advice but at the end of the day u are responsible for yourself. That’s why I thought it was a pisstake, maybe sent from her to see what people would respond with. I just think tattle gets such a bad name and actually it’s just a group of non sheep who call out shady behavior and then a comment like that would surely be the one read out next time herself or head Julie go on red fm spouting tit. I do feel for u and I hope u are ok. Definitely have a chat with gp and up your cals to min 1200-1500 because u deserve to eat properly 🌹
I’m not blaming her as I would have found my way back there anyway but I really reached out to do the full slimming world plan. I wanted for the 1st time ever to eat healthy and lose weight slowly. That’s why I’m pissed. It’s a horrible addiction I’ve had since I was 5 and nobody can help. Doctors don’t want to know unless you collapse and my mind will not allow me to eat above my allowance. I’m holding steady though as the walking is giving me muscle so I have nearly 40 lbs lost but I’m still a very very healthy weight. Thanks hun. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a close friend who was due to get married and they had to postpone over covid. About 2 months after their initial wedding date the relationship broke down as there had been multiple things they were dealing with in the background that only arose just before the cancellation and I never forget how much she apologised to everyone who went on her hen as she had a great weekend but felt so bad that we had all attended and then her wedding never even went ahead.

It just pales in comparison to how Sarah seems to have handled it. Like I know she had a great weekend but she never seems to mention the people there that made it for her. Maybe she just annoys me so much I dont give her enough credit but I totally agree with the above post it's like she doesn't care what happened because she got a massive freebie out of it

I’m not blaming her as I would have found my way back there anyway but I really reached out to do the full slimming world plan. I wanted for the 1st time ever to eat healthy and lose weight slowly. That’s why I’m pissed. It’s a horrible addiction I’ve had since I was 5 and nobody can help. Doctors don’t want to know unless you collapse and my mind will not allow me to eat above my allowance. I’m holding steady though as the walking is giving me muscle so I have nearly 40 lbs lost but I’m still a very very healthy weight. Thanks hun. ❤
Jesus I know that feeling and it’s so hard to overcome. I spent months eating 700/800 cals a day and the fear is intense when u go over it. Finally upped my cals and had initial gain as my body regulated again but now once I’m hitting around 1300-1500 on my fitness pal I know I’ll lose 1-2lbs a week so I am SO not preaching I just mean I really know where u are at. ❤🌹 and my fitness pal is great I prefer it to slimming world anyways! X

Reactions: 2
Jesus I know that feeling and it’s so hard to overcome. I spent months eating 700/800 cals a day and the fear is intense when u go over it. Finally upped my cals and had initial gain as my body regulated again but now once I’m hitting around 1300-1500 on my fitness pal I know I’ll lose 1-2lbs a week so I am SO not preaching I just mean I really know where u are at. ❤🌹 and my fitness pal is great I prefer it to slimming world anyways! X
That’s actually what I use but that gas be one an addiction also. Like I always have at least 1000 to 1200 calories left over at the end of the day. I really thought this time I had it beat, ❤❤

That’s actually what I use but that gas be one an addiction also. Like I always have at least 1000 to 1200 calories left over at the end of the day. I really thought this time I had it beat, ❤❤
But that can become *

We are still on level 3, and no visitors to households, Sarah and Julie eyebrows obviously don't care.

Is it normal during the crisis to charge for 6 weeks slimming World up front so that people can weight themselves and look at her mush once a week over a zoom... Is she actually for real 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it normal during the crisis to charge for 6 weeks slimming World up front so that people can weight themselves and look at her mush once a week over a zoom... Is she actually for real 😡
Sure she can’t even lose it she is no example!! She’ binges at the weekend with food & drink than thinks by cooking the stomach churning food that she doesn’t even synn for people that she will be down 4lbs!! Someone asked her about white sauce she didn’t even answer them!

• Haha
Sure she can’t even lose it she is no example!! She’ binges at the weekend with food & drink than thinks by cooking the stomach churning food that she doesn’t even synn for people that she will be down 4lbs!! Someone asked her about white sauce she didn’t even answer them!
I'm still Confused with as to how that vomit like lasagne is sin free.

• Haha
That was my next thing, she is no way in any shape or form a decent sw leader she's a train wreck and by jaysus is she bruttle at giving advice. Surprised the company hasnt down away with her like they did tess for been a disaster 🙄..

Reactions: 6
NEW THREAD TITLE
Sarah Burke #4 I wear bicycle shorts for a week
My knickers must reak
Have to wear a waist trainer
But my brows are on fleek

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.