Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks to @fakefake for the winning thread title, I had to shorten a bit for it to fit.

Previous thread.
Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep | Tattle Life https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...ep-to-go-driving-by-brians-for-a-creep.29101/

@brandambassador
So sorry I ruined your announcement making a new thread after you going to the effort to hack the HSE system to get s copy of the scan. Will you post your post again in this new thread :love:
Can’t keep up with these threads 🤣 I love the way you link the new thread from the old thread. Wish every thread would do this! 👌🏼 So anyway, this one is still an insufferable bleep with imaginary PCOS 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t keep up with these threads 🤣 I love the way you link the new thread from the old thread. Wish every thread would do this! 👌🏼 So anyway, this one is still an insufferable bleep with imaginary PCOS 🥰🥰🥰
So eloquently put Jellybb xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Copy of Sarah’s scan from today.

also got my hands on the report #HSEhacker

‘this lady asked me to confirm if she was pregnant or not.She also asked me to count how many baby potatoes cysts using the calculator on my iPhone. She then asked me did i think she had PCOS, appendicitis, prostate problems, testicular cysts and a silk pro maxed anus (I had never heard of the last one). Advised patient I cannot discuss scans and she told me she would text my husband & steal him off me. Referred on to psychotic services’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

‘this lady asked me to confirm if she was pregnant or not.She also asked me to count how many baby potatoes cysts using the calculator on my iPhone. She then asked me did i think she had PCOS, appendicitis, prostate problems, testicular cysts and a silk pro maxed anus (I had never heard of the last one). Advised patient I cannot discuss scans and she told me she would text my husband & steal him off me. Referred on to psychotic services’
Deceased for the tenth time today 😭 "using the calculator on my iphone" Oh lads such funny fuckers on here 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

From the last thread.
Burp driving it on 🐐
L plates and all.

View attachment 1206852
Im gonna pass out hahahahahahhaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where the duck is Luke??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just here to book my seat for when Sarah gets so weighed down by all the bodadoes cysts that she becomes unable to walk! She will be like Tammy in my 600lb sister! But just full to the brim with cheese cysts! Now drive it on tattlers! This thread won’t fill itself!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deleting the stories is purely damage control 🙄 but I would love if the hospital had fired off a feast and desist letter super quick so defamation of one of their staff! If I was the radiographer, considering I “recognised her” I would have brought this this straight to my superiors and refused to treat her again unless supervised by a member of management whom can then report to the hospital legal team after the appointment when she lies to 40+k people of how I supposedly broke procedure just for her. She’s copying Shannon Joyce with the whole “direct lines” “consultants” “they remember me” get the boat no one is going to give you nearly 200k for a new jeep and some more nights away love. If you didn’t want to be insensitive you wouldn’t have plastered yourself squawking and caterwauling into the phone Sunday while you had ANY inclination or hope of a possibly so “wanted” and “hard to conceive” miracle.
Edit to say I noticed feast and desist should be cease and desist but sure the boot fits hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Deleting the stories is purely damage control 🙄 but I would love if the hospital had fired off a feast and desist letter super quick so defamation of one of their staff! If I was the radiographer, considering I “recognised her” I would have brought this this straight to my superiors and refused to treat her again unless supervised by a member of management whom can then report to the hospital legal team after the appointment when she lies to 40+k people of how I supposedly broke procedure just for her. She’s copying Shannon Joyce with the whole “direct lines” “consultants” “they remember me” get the boat no one is going to give you nearly 200k for a new jeep and some more nights away love. If you didn’t want to be insensitive you wouldn’t have plastered yourself squawking and caterwauling into the phone Sunday while you had ANY inclination or hope of a possibly so “wanted” and “hard to conceive” miracle.
Edit to say I noticed feast and desist should be cease and desist but sure the boot fits hahaha
missed her stories today- what did she delete? TIA

Reactions: 1
Someone should do a case study on her for research purposes. She's absolutely nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm feeling Overwhelmed by all the messages I'm getting in telling me how full of tit I am so I'm just gonna delete my stories just in case this blows up in my face like jelly Gate 🙈🙈🙈

Did anyone else notice the bit of bodado on her bottom lip then she hoovered it up with a big lick followed but a lip snack she's absolutely septic 🤮

Screenshot_20220420-092402_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220420-092158_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220420-092200_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.