Sarah Burke #17 The oven still has no bun but watch out Keeet cos you're definitely the one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All very quite with her, see all her buddies are flogging sweet king on Stephens day like serously, she will surely be on with them today.

Reactions: 9
All very quite with her, see all her buddies are flogging sweet king on Stephens day like serously, she will surely be on with them today.
It was Brians birthday and his partner has a lovely piece up about Brian and how much he does for them and how they love him. Signed the partner, her son, Luke and Bump.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah would need to look up the word consistency its her favourite word that she clearly doesn't understand.
The only thing she is consistent at is being inconsistent

Reactions: 12
Omg morto for her first of all you cant understand what the little fella is saying at the start but then when she asked where Keith is the child says the pub.
I'd say she was cringing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg morto for her first of all you cant understand what the little fella is saying at the start but then when she asked where Keith is the child says the pub.
I'd say she was cringing lol
Hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂 hung out to dry. Luke’s speech is very bad for his age. She should drop the counselling and spend the money on that.

Reactions: 9
Anyone know if there’s a thread for the absolute melt Leah punch, another cork pain in the hole

Reactions: 10
It was Brians birthday and his partner has a lovely piece up about Brian and how much he does for them and how they love him. Signed the partner, her son, Luke and Bump.
I hate that kind of nonsense. How about wishing him a Happy Birthday to his face!
By the looks of things he doesn't do too much for his own son

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate that kind of nonsense. How about wishing him a Happy Birthday to his face!
By the looks of things he doesn't do too much for his own son
How do you or anyone else know what he does for his son. You can clearly see Sarah is a nut job of an ex and is trying to push Brian out. What we can't see is what exactly Brian does or doesn't do for his child!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How do you or anyone else know what he does for his son. You can clearly see Sarah is a nut job of an ex and is trying to push Brian out. What we can't see is what exactly Brian does or doesn't do for his child!
Exactly! It’s very easy to say he does very little for his own child when the only way of getting any bit of knowledge is through Sarah’s page! I know Brian’s family and they all dote on Luke, and he’s very well looked after and loved by them all, including his dad!

Reactions: 16
Jesus , to hear her talking about Covid today compared to the way she was carrying on last week is like night and day. Did she forget her rant?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly! It’s very easy to say he does very little for his own child when the only way of getting any bit of knowledge is through Sarah’s page! I know Brian’s family and they all dote on Luke, and he’s very well looked after and loved by them all, including his dad!
I don't know Brian and I only know Sarah from watching her on Instagram and she is a classic case of a bitter jealous ex. She has all the traits trying to say she does everything for Luke and has him all the time and how her life is brilliant with keef blah blah. We don't know what Brian does and we can all see the bitterness in Sarah since he announced the new baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Because he seems quite happy for some other man to take his place!
Also when Luke fell, Brian should have taken full responsibility and took the child straight to the hospital and called Sarah from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah Lads this New York trip is getting fishy isnt it...

She hasnt mentioned it since she announced at the wedding that they were going there...hasn't spoken about it,packing,where they will go, activities etc...

It was meant to be Luke's Christmas present and yet she never showed any footage of Luke being told they were going or speaking about the trip...
Now all of a sudden its ah shur look we mightn't get there...was she making it up or what??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Because he seems quite happy for some other man to take his place!
Also when Luke fell, Brian should have taken full responsibility and took the child straight to the hospital and called Sarah from there.
How do we know he seems happy. She's a classic case narcissist ex who has all the balls in her court because they weren't married she has sole custody and he has damn all rights. Also who knows what happened when Luke fell. Maybe she threatened him if he took Luke or who knows what happened. We only see her side and you can't believe what little miss piggy tells you ! I've seen it before when a man breaks up with a woman she gets a new fella and makes him play happy families to make the dad pissed of or jealous !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aside from what Brian does or doesn't do for his son, do ye not think he's a bit of a fool to let history repeat itself? Given all of the issues with Sarah he clearly hasn't learnt any lessons and if this relationship doesn't work out he'll have two exes with two kids to deal with. Maybe getting the situation with his first child sorted should have been his priority instead of adding another child with another woman into the mix.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.