Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When's the big wedding she's going to loose a stone for also the gym didn't last long did it after 2 weeks in she was only 10% body she never needed to return
I would love to know who are these women giving her money every week for weightless advise

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen anyone that had to try and convince people of how happy they are. How much of a good person they are. You’d know it’s a lie when someone’s trying to convince themselves.

Reactions: 14
You would be withered watching her shite on and on about how amazing and brilliant and fantastic her life is. She’s got serious narcissistic traits and if I were Keet I honestly would take my new teeth and get the duck out of there quick.
On a side note she is copying the mannerisms of Shauna Lindsey I think. The voice change and hand movements - sorry Sars you ain’t no Shauna.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
28, 000 steps so far this week is brilliant according to Sarah! Don't get me wrong, not much of a walker myself.
But it's Thursday evening and depending on when the the week starts Sun/Mon that's not a brilliant amount movement.
She's worked for 3 days and it's not a sedentary job on group days. You could rack up over 8000 just in one day setting up and running a group

Reactions: 5
You would be withered watching her shite on and on about how amazing and brilliant and fantastic her life is. She’s got serious narcissistic traits and if I were Keet I honestly would take my new teeth and get the duck out of there quick.
On a side note she is copying the mannerisms of Shauna Lindsey I think. The voice change and hand movements - sorry Sars you ain’t no Shauna.
Teeth's trapped now forever, he will be seen as the biggest pr**k if he dumps Burp and Luke.

Reactions: 2
"Anyone who knows me genuinely knows how happy and content I am" 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ I was nearly saying that sentence myself along with her , I know it off by heart she has said it so many times 🥴 If she was my sister I'd disown her for second hand mortification 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I need to know what the duck they have created?????????
She moved her fella in after a few months. He helps her with childcare. They haven't created anything. Gives me the rage .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yikes @Catmalogin, Burp has you wound up, pop over to Julies page, she has a code for cbd fizzy jellies might take the edge off a bit for ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god she told us where she's going for dinner tomorrow,we're out too would hate to be in the same spot

She moved her fella in after a few months. He helps her with childcare. They haven't created anything. Gives me the rage .
They have! She gets to looooveeeeee himmm 😂😂😂 sing along now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes pissed in those stories...the whispering angel was down her throat and not in the fridge!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is star a regular term for period, I never heard it before. Is it a Cork thing? Poppies and star?
I thought when she was talking about star week it was something to do with slimming world and reaching a weight goal 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the family unit of course. Surprised the Christmas decoration didn’t say daddy Keith 🙄

• Haha
I was wondering where all this talking with her hands was coming from.. does she not realise how ridiculous she looks 🤯

Reactions: 3
I, me, I, me, I feel, me me me me me i me I I I I me i me i me me me!! tit the duck up girl u have no friends ur sisters can’t stand ya so who knows I feel better?? The Xmas u wer “alone” with Luke shoulda been ur best jus u and him and al his attention on u, but no dats not good enough u need someone ur pathetic u creature cop on

Reactions: 11
bleeping (b)KACK is right 🤦‍♀️
She couldn't even string a sentence together to advertise the product. And all her iiiii me me me me me me iiiiii and bullshitting bout her genuine nature when COLLAB-ING duck off what about ur fuckin bodyfuelz? Ya liardy prick... duck outta here with ur fake happy relationship all for the family court as if a judge will give a duck about what fake life u have built on social media with a fella u know a wet week but pretends to have had him around for longer. Please now as if you could resist telling us anything thats essentially gloating about urself.... duck off. Look after ur son in a genuine way & not use him as a pawn or for likes on Instagram.. Like people can actually see thru ur whole act. Would respect ya more if u were honest. But ur not and never were so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.