Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying so much to force this relationship it’s like a car crash waiting to happen and I can’t wait for it 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup he’s also supposed to be a right dirty yoke in the bedroom πŸ™ˆ a work colleague of mine was texting him pre Sarah and he was saying absolutely filthy dirty stuff in texts πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Well God help him he ain't gettin' much action in the bedroom because Burp is either intoxicated from alcohol, its star πŸ™„ week or her pcos is at her.

• Haha
Yup he’s also supposed to be a right dirty yoke in the bedroom πŸ™ˆ a work colleague of mine was texting him pre Sarah and he was saying absolutely filthy dirty stuff in texts πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
[/QUOTE]

Imagine how excited he got last night when he saw her in bed with the lindt ballπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Probably told her to stick it up her arse for him to find ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Imagine how excited he got last night when he saw her in bed with the lindt ballπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
Skitting 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
I’m done! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m done! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
Best comment iv ever read here dead πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜†πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m nauseous. Just flicked through her latest vomit bucket of shite. By God she has some ego for her likes. What’s she like? Small tubby Norrie with the biggest knackers for family. Is she bloody blind or in serious denial. She’s flogging skin care on a face that has more pock marks than the Dublin road. Her belly is like a bowl of jelly and she’s pushing some sort of laser. She has zero style and she’s like a prize donkey plodding free clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many things I want to say after watching her latest stories. If I start I won't stop though and I'll only upset myself 😭

Reactions: 5
She is wrecked after working for 15 hours this week 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 give me a break princess fiona will ya not to mention the I'm sooooo happy speech for the 1000th time who is she to convince at this stage #bestgirlfried#bodatoes#pcos#ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m nauseous. Just flicked through her latest vomit bucket of shite. By God she has some ego for her likes. What’s she like? Small tubby Norrie with the biggest knackers for family. Is she bloody blind or in serious denial. She’s flogging skin care on a face that has more pock marks than the Dublin road. Her belly is like a bowl of jelly and she’s pushing some sort of laser. She has zero style and she’s like a prize donkey plodding free clothes.
Tell us how you really feel though πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Being the best girlfriend? Is that a thing that people aspire to be?
No wonder I'm single πŸ™„

She’s not bothered. She’s in a good place. She has done lots of work on herself. She wants to be a good mom and girlfriend πŸ€’πŸ˜‚ at least she admitted she has no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.