Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not the poppy (potatoes) that concerns me, shes giving him gravy (usually beef) with fishfingers??? 🤮
I love gravy with fish fingers.. I also have beef gravy with chicken...I never thought of it that way actually..
Also is poppies just a cork word for spuds?I thought everyone in Ireland said poppies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You go, you get your scan and you go home. What does she expect???
Flowers, chocolates, a few sliced pans, 20kg of spuds and a few family packs of ham.......just as a little treat, shur she deserves it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I started following around the trip to Lanzorote and engagement I never she organised it she made out it was all a big surprise
But I do remember one thing that always stuck in my head when she spoke about the wedding it was always my wedding my venue me me me never us and it struck me then that's weird.
And not to forget all the hens !!!!
If you look back on the video of the proposal on the beach, you will see that it is Sarah who is looking to make sure everything is captured in between trying to act surprised. Brian has admitted he wanted more time but Sarah pushed so much so he ended up trying to go along with it. The final straw was when Sarah had pretty much demanded that he take her on a few days away after her hen but then she went on her stories crying that she did not want to be away from Luke even though she had arranged the child care before she went on her hens!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If you look back on the video of the proposal on the beach, you will see that it is Sarah who is looking to make sure everything is captured in between trying to act surprised. Brian has admitted he wanted more time but Sarah pushed so much so he ended up trying to go along with it. The final straw was when Sarah had pretty much demanded that he take her on a few days away after her hen but then she went on her stories crying that she did not want to be away from Luke even though she had arranged the child care before she went on her hens!
Sweet baby Jesus last weeks news must really be killing her so

Tried to find video but it must be deleted had a nose back through old posts she looked at lot happier and healthier tbf

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Id no idea what i was queuing for, and no clue where the seats actually are. I couldn't give a hoot but it makes the husband happy and sure a weekend with no kids is worth the hassle 🤣

Reactions: 1
Poor Keith, stuck with her till at least September so he can go to Garth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair to Keith, he seems to have a alot more interests than Sarah. Her only hobbies are getting drunk and eating. At least he likes concerts and sporting events. He also doesn't only holiday in 2 destinations, clarney and lanza.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to Keith, he seems to have a alot more interests than Sarah. Her only hobbies are getting drunk and eating. At least he likes concerts and sporting events. He also doesn't only holiday in 2 destinations, clarney and lanza.
Yup he’s also supposed to be a right dirty yoke in the bedroom 🙈 a work colleague of mine was texting him pre Sarah and he was saying absolutely filthy dirty stuff in texts 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Yup he’s also supposed to be a right dirty yoke in the bedroom 🙈 a work colleague of mine was texting him pre Sarah and he was saying absolutely filthy dirty stuff in texts 😂🤷‍♀️
I can’t get that image out of my eyes! Why? Why did you do this to me? Why? Now I just see mr Ed riding mrs bodadoe head 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I love gravy with fish fingers.. I also have beef gravy with chicken...I never thought of it that way actually..
Also is poppies just a cork word for spuds?I thought everyone in Ireland said poppies 😂
Not all corkonians call them poppies......

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.