Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve already had a scan you idiot so you do know what happens after?
Did she not go to the hospital with Luke for any scan! What an attention seeking post. I’ll tell you what happens. If it’s the intravaginal one burp you won’t be walking straight for a week! Say hello to Wanda the internal ultrasound. That will cure her pcos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You go, you get your scan and you go home. What does she expect???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone warn the radiographer not to mention a word to her tomorrow as this one will twist the story if she hears even one medical term in the corridor

Reactions: 10
If someone actually asked her how she manages 1 school going child and a part time job then this person must be a lazy as burke. She has to be taking the piss. This one never fails to deliver stupid comment after stupid comment. She is fooling anyone about her new found devotion to her son. Is she afraid that Luke might form a relationship with his new sibling. Sar can't put her nose outside the door without her sisters so surely she doesn't want to deprive him of the same relationship with his own brother/sister

Reactions: 14
She left the first Brian once Brian b showed an interest in her when she was home from Australia for a holiday, they text until she got home, her lying to og Brian that Brian B was just a friend. Once they got home she dropped og Brian for Brian B, he tried to end it with her after a few weeks so she was pregnant after telling him she may not be able to conceive! ( I agree They both had a part to play with contraception here!)
They split when Luke was a baby and Sarah began seeing someone new and pushing the 'lukes new daddy' narrative onto him to get back at Brian, it did work and Sarah quickly got rid of the new #sohappy guy to get back with Brian. There was then a house that was bought but actually wasn't, a proposal in Lanzarote that Sarah orchestrated, she even sorted the ring for Brian!
Then the wedding holidays and parties, Brian was so trapped and thank goodness called it off and now we are back in the same cycle of Sarah trying to get Brian back using Luke and is #sohappy with Keith except unfortunately he has found a superior in every way lady now so he does not need to put up with her.
All roads lead back to Brian B in every case but as you can see from the ex Brian and Keith, she will never get someone like Brian B again!
I started following around the trip to Lanzorote and engagement I never she organised it she made out it was all a big surprise
But I do remember one thing that always stuck in my head when she spoke about the wedding it was always my wedding my venue me me me never us and it struck me then that's weird.
And not to forget all the hens !!!!

Reactions: 2
I'm actually raging......Fourth wave of Covid,backlogs,cancellations and an overstretched health system facing their hell winter season and this turnip gets a letter in the door for an ultrasound!!!Does she realise how lucky she is that their are people with genuine medical conditions crying out for a letter like that and she is "surprised"!!!
I swear if she comes on after this and says the test was clear and starts bad mouthing doctors again 😡😡
This one should be caught by the hair on her fuzzy face and thrown into Sarsfield Court because I genuinely see a diagnosis of Munchausens pending...
I swear to feckin God, I nearly choked on my biscuit reading this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣aw man, needed that laugh

Reactions: 2
What’s corks answer to deedee Blanchard up to now? Is she still in quest of a diagnosis for a life threatening illness??

Reactions: 5
Its not the poppy (potatoes) that concerns me, shes giving him gravy (usually beef) with fishfingers??? 🤮
While its not to everyones taste its not unusual and if a child will eat the potatoes with gravy on them ( I'm assuming thats what she does) well then I wouldn't give a hoot. As long as a child has a full tummy I'd be happy.

Reactions: 4
Mother of christ, the hole will be blown out of her with the amount of spices on those wedges , no wonder her gut is in bits, her arse will be matching after those 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.