Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know they are all a cross between Stepford wives and hyacinth bouquet for me, No personality, no sense of humour and no imagination.. If one gets something they all have to get it .. god forbid they do something a little different!! White company bedding ✅ Neptune ✅ Zara home ✅ cream chippings ✅ automatic lawnmower ✅ .. constant using kids for content ✅. So boring ..
the poor husbands in the background trying to fund the constant showing off ! While they pop back into the xs jeans after another baby. I stopped following long ago .. who cares.. it’s so boring.
I feel sorry for the people who aspire to be like these dim wits or think this is reality!

Reactions: 18
I don’t know they are all a cross between Stepford wives and hyacinth bouquet for me, No personality, no sense of humour and no imagination.. If one gets something they all have to get it .. god forbid they do something a little different!! White company bedding ✅ Neptune ✅ Zara home ✅ cream chippings ✅ automatic lawnmower ✅ .. constant using kids for content ✅. So boring ..
the poor husbands in the background trying to fund the constant showing off ! While they pop back into the xs jeans after another baby. I stopped following long ago .. who cares.. it’s so boring.
I feel sorry for the people who aspire to be like these dim wits or think this is reality!
That’s brilliant so true

Reactions: 4
Honest to god theres an actual group on there that when one had a baby the other had one 😂 ya like youre sontoght its the exavt same shite from. One account to the other.... I think theres a little drift there between some of the cook kids group on there.... Dont see them tagging each other anymore!!!

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know about any rift .. they definitely seem to be in competing each other.. housebythewhitethorns and housebythetrees were buying followers. maybe that’s what the rift was about.

I didn’t know about any rift .. they definitely seem to be in competing each other.. housebythewhitethorns and housebythetrees were buying followers. maybe that’s what the rift was about.
Buying followers?? Like why? It’s so sad that peoples lives are made better by a number they have following!! Like what the duck does it matter!! Do company’s not even have the effort to look at someone following and see there’s it’s full of foreign men with 10 followers and bots 😂😂 What was that other account she used to tag Cherrington house? Never followed but what’s the story with her?

Some companies do check .. not all, the bigger ones engaging with high profile influencers have started as it can be very damaging for them. Eventually SMEs engaging with these bloggers will cop on too.

Reactions: 1
On another note how on earth does a house by the trees keep her glass coffee table free from handprints when she has 4 kids under 6 or 5 or whatever it is

I didn’t know about any rift .. they definitely seem to be in competineach other.. housebythewhitethorns and housebythetrees were buying followers. maybe that’s what the rift was about.
Oh i dunno if there's s an actual rift as such just they dont seem to be tagging each other or anything anymore....

Please tell us about buying followers thats is beyond sick

Oh i dunno if there's s an actual rift as such just they dont seem to be tagging ecah other or anything anymore....
Please tell us aboit buying followers.... Beyond sick

On another note how on earth does a house by the trees keep her glass coffee table free from handprints when she has 4 kids under 6 or 5 or whatever it is
Hahaha probably cleans it before taking the picture 😂

Reactions: 2
Just wondering how can you spot bought followers on Instagram, or bots? I've attached some examples of what I think are fake followers? These are from her housebythewhitethorns Instagram account so I'm guessing these must be fake as there's no profile details, only loads of accounts that 'they' are following.

Attachments

Just wondering how can you spot bought followers on Instagram, or bots? I've attached some examples of what I think are fake followers? These are from her housebythewhitethorns Instagram account so I'm guessing these must be fake as there's no profile details, only loads of accounts that 'they' are following.
those accounts are the obvious fake ones.. ie cheaper ... easily spotted, they are usually mixed in with harder to detect fake accounts.
When you hear of accounts being cloned, they are usually cloned by people selling fake accounts.. chances are everyones account has been cloned and sold at some stage... these accounts look real.. because they are clones of real accounts.. photos names etc, and harder to detect. But as the scammers get smarter so do the people who develop apps to detect them, .

Funny that they think nobody knows what they are up to.

Oh my god... Can't believe this.... Cant believe companies haven't copped this

What shite was she on with today that she did the panelling herself.... Sure thats clearly a professional job....does she forget that she has this panelling saved in a highlight where she talks about the builder doing it..... God help her

Definitely a professional job 😂😂 coming from someone that would know a bit about that kind of work I can’t imagine she did! Like did she measure and cut the wood herself? Where is the highlight I can’t find it, I’d love to see what she shows on how she did it herself!

Definitely a professional job 😂😂 coming from someone that would know a bit about that kind of work I can’t imagine she did! Like did she measure and cut the wood herself? Where is the highlight I can’t find it, I’d love to see what she shows on how she did it herself!
Ya exactly where did she do this panelling in her workshop? And then she didnt know if the mantle was solid wood... God help her, its tragic reallly.... Or the best if the kids find me they'll be in with me.... Eeeeeem your house isnt that big love

Reactions: 1
She must have an endless supply of money, changing what was a pretty good room and redecorating with Trevor Morrow and Foxford. Like literally everything is from the same few companies which makes me think she's getting massive discounts.
And people want to know about everything whatever happened to being different and getting your own style!!? I like finding inspiration but it's as if people want to copy it all.

Reactions: 5
She must have an endless supply of money, changing what was a pretty good room and redecorating with Trevor Morrow and Foxford. Like literally everything is from the same few companies which makes me think she's getting massive discounts.
And people want to know about everything whatever happened to being different and getting your own style!!? I like finding inspiration but it's as if people want to copy it all.
But sure do they either.... She probably lets on they do😂 she hasnt her own style herself never mind inspiring others 😂😂😂

Where is the money coming from though shes a teacher like on a career break for years?

I herd the gates costed a fortune!! Can’t remember exactly the figure but I remeber thinking what the actual duck!! For gates like 😂

Reactions: 3
Buying followers?? Like why? It’s so sad that peoples lives are made better by a number they have following!! Like what the duck does it matter!! Do company’s not even have the effort to look at someone following and see there’s it’s full of foreign men with 10 followers and bots 😂😂 What was that other account she used to tag Cherrington house? Never followed but what’s the story with her?
Cherrington house is a TOTAL BOREFEST😴 puts up a picture of her sitting room, like EVERY DAY..... very little other content other than her kids🙄

Reactions: 5
The pillars for their house could have cost close to €20k

Cherrington house is a TOTAL BOREFEST😴 puts up a picture of her sitting room, like EVERY DAY..... very little other content other than her kids🙄
Is there a thread for Triona? She loves the limelight. She used to have a blog when they were in the UK. Her house is nice but I think she has a lot of regrets about the design. She also was a bit sour when Sarah Battle did some recent skin care adverts. Her stories were very passive aggressive suggesting brands should send her skincare products. She would love more adverts. I hate she shows the kids continuously. It’s lazy posting.

There is an American Instagram account I follow. My Texas House. She has huge following. 577k. She only shows her house, her dog & recently her husband. She hardly ever shows her kids. I think this is more responsible approach

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.