Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 older ones in school, twins in the car and they swapped?
Anything is plausible, I suppose. 😉

I’m delighted with meself for coming up with Beggy Battle!!!! Right, I’m off for a dip in the sea 🏊‍♀️
Anyone want to sponsor me? 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cushions she featured in her collab with Arnotts in Feb didn't last long, totally different cushions she posted today!??

Reactions: 5
Tagged or not, Arnotts is off my list of shops...
Any shop these blaggers promote instantly goes from my hit list to tit list.
The post swim sauna 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ well that was a “set up” photo opportunity if ever there was one.
And then home to try on some dresses and pout in front of the mirror.
Truly, the content is chronic...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do you see her swimming buddy had launched a teach your child to swim at home in the bath online course? €129 .................. 😱

• Wow
Do you see her swimming buddy had launched a teach your child to swim at home in the bath online course? €129 .................. 😱
What ?! I didn’t see that yet ... my god that’s absolutely nuts. So desperate

Reactions: 2
Yup, the little swimmerz lady, offering 30% off today though! Great value sure!!!! Mental stuff, probably hoping a lot of Sarah’s followers will hop on the course for their babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
ah here 😴😴 is she for real.. but hardly surprising her classes when pools were open were adults with babies singing nursery rhymes... people could literally have done this themselves without paying whatever mental price she charged🙈🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh here we go with new BA. Everything in Foxford is so overpriced. How many sets of super expensive bed sets does one need? She will need to build an annex with all the stuff between here and Arnotts just to store it

Oh here we go with new BA. Everything in Foxford is so overpriced. How many sets of super expensive bed sets does one need? She will need to build an annex with all the stuff between here and Arnotts just to store it
Nearly got sick when i seen it.

Reactions: 4
Arnotts must be bulling her last effort was so lack lustre. She didn’t do a good job when she showcased the arnotts stuff I’m surprised foxford went same way.

Reactions: 4
Her stories are so cluttered and busy, with the non stop ads, writing everywhere, it just makes me flick right by

Reactions: 3
Yup, the little swimmerz lady, offering 30% off today though! Great value sure!!!! Mental stuff, probably hoping a lot of Sarah’s followers will hop on the course for their babies.
Blatant daylight robbery by SB and her cronies...she should be ashamed

Reactions: 1
This one has an army of help. Do not be fooled. Know this as fact.

Reactions: 5
Of course she does! What mother of 5 has time to be swimming in the sea, trying on clothes and pouting down the camera?

• Haha
Has to have help!! I’m a first time mom with a little 7 month girl and I struggle!!! Between bottles, meals, naps and play, some days dinner for me and Husband isn’t till 9pm once she is down. Then the clean up starts to have place right for the next day before bed. D love time to go swim each morning!!

• Heart
Has to have help!! I’m a first time mom with a little 7 month girl and I struggle!!! Between bottles, meals, naps and play, some days dinner for me and Husband isn’t till 9pm once she is down. Then the clean up starts to have place right for the next day before bed. D love time to go swim each morning!!
Same! It’s bullshit used to sell and make up feel inadequate ... the perfect life 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.