Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ever home? She’s been away on so many brand trips recently she literally hops from one to the next

I can't stand her. I can't believe she is only 24 or 25. What has she done to her face?! She looks like she is in her 40s. Way too much filler.

Reactions: 11
I used to really like her youtube videos 3/4 years ago but she's unrecognisable now, she literally looks like she's in her late 30s. She's changed her accent as well.

Reactions: 9
I used to love her old posts from a couple of years ago but she’s become very self obsessed and I don’t know what she actually does for a living. 😂🙄

Reactions: 2
I want to take all her skin care and diet advice.....

And do the complete opposite. 🙄
She’s basically the YouTube (reverse) version of “ten years younger...”

Reactions: 5
Can’t stand how she’s always posting photos with her boyfriend whilst he’s grabbing her fake tits!!! We get it he’s your boyfriend!!!!😬

Reactions: 3
I only started following her a couple of mths ago. Then she moved house to her central London swish apartment with concierge thingys who could take her parcels in- handy im sure.
Tbh she goes now from one trip to another and im lost with her.
Her boyf 😊 seems to tag along on every trip too.
She def living her best life tho... 😉

Reactions: 1
Needs to calm down with the fillers and make up, she looks about 35.
I am envious of the free holidays though!

Reactions: 3
Her whole life is one big show. Night after night of dinner out at expensive restaurants. Does she never cook her own meals? People like her make me so angry. She doesn’t seem to have to pay for anything. Clothes, holidays, beauty products, meals and drinks.
Her whole life is gifted

Reactions: 9
Her whole life is one big show. Night after night of dinner out at expensive restaurants. Does she never cook her own meals? People like her make me so angry. She doesn’t seem to have to pay for anything. Clothes, holidays, beauty products, meals and drinks.
Her whole life is gifted
Hope she declares it all in her taxes... Doubt she does. Any "gift" is counted as income.

I go through stages of really liking Sarah and then she really irritates me. I think it’s this accent she’s acquired and everything being a “vibe” or “sassy”, she’s better in small doses.

Reactions: 7
She wears some proper trashy outfits... jeez silver bikini and blingy dresses in Positano. She acts like she’s Kim K! Even if she wears a nice outfit there’s always a bra on show or arse cheek hanging out. She has a nice figure but she always just looks cheap. Not sure who is buying her label either. Maybe tweens that look up to her life on insta.

Reactions: 5
Amazing figure but you’re right I couldn’t imagine seeing someone actually walk around like that at times, middle of London in mini denim shorts and a bustier!
I also feel like her over exaggerated laugh she does in videos when she’s with people is so fake and put on.

I watched her house tour vlog when she moved. I couldn’t continue after about three minutes because of her voice and the way she talked. It was just so drawn out and fake. Awful!

So I was on Holly Boons spotify (idk why) but I seen she was following an artist called Sarah Ashcroft so being a nosy minnie I clicked into it, there was two songs under her name with her photos showing. Did she release music? I haven't had a chance to listen yet as I'm at work but I'm curious...

So I was on Holly Boons spotify (idk why) but I seen she was following an artist called Sarah Ashcroft so being a nosy minnie I clicked into it, there was two songs under her name with her photos showing. Did she release music? I haven't had a chance to listen yet as I'm at work but I'm curious...
Just had a look myself, why’s this never been mentioned!