Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry forgot to post link once I’d done it tit show reported them so admin can deal with it

Reactions: 1
And also Mimis Pantry left SI a while ago saying it was a farce and disorganised so why the sudden uturn!?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@sobermolly Crazy isn't it how so many others have had a terrible experience and are cancelling programmes left right and centre but you think Sarah is a good coach? Would love to know what you got out of it if that's the case then? Were you told to do anything other than exercise or go on Instagram Stories?

I'm truly sorry if you were affected by Llewys behaviour though.

Reactions: 6
I’m going to repeat this here too: one thing is being scammed. Another thing is being scammed and go on to scam other people by doing business with the scammer. Many people would have been wary of Llewy to start with but they trusted Sarah who told them to trust the process (cause it worked for her right?) - I mean look at this...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It would be interesting to see what trading standards/ the ombudsman has to say about it all

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agreed. It needs regulation put in place immediately. I just hope these refunds turn up, since when did it take 5-7 days to get one. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Agreed. It needs regulation put in place immediately. I just hope these refunds turn up, since when did it take 5-7 days to get one. 🙄
If we give the benefit of the doubt it could be that they need to individually process 250 refunds which I guess would take time if it’s just one person manually doing it?
But I do worry that it’s not NBBS but this No Exit which LD part owns

• Heart
Reactions: 2
With the refunds, it will usually be the payment processing platform that determines the length of time it takes, presumably she has used a payment platform such as Stripe to process the payments, which does take that long to refund them (although in my experience often comes through quicker). Its more the fact that shes not giving everyone refunds. I have been charged for 3 months on SI, then was charged for the 4 month, which was refunded. But nothing else has been, so I'm guessing she is not giving everyone the 3rd month back after all.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
If we give the benefit of the doubt it could be that they need to individually process 250 refunds which I guess would take time if it’s just one person manually doing it?
But I do worry that it’s not NBBS but this No Exit which LD part owns

Well the payments were made to No Bull so let's see! Also for anyone who paid by Paypal, if they don't give refunds you can claim it back.

Ok recap
Sarah called out for suddenly becoming a coach and bragging about earning loads of money

Starts trying to sell more courses on No bull blog school amd introduces Llewelyn Davies ( tttofficialuk) as her coach
Said she was trying to earn a million amd gave no fucks about anyone .

Bragged about it all through lockdown and said it wasn’t her issue of other people were having a crap time of it , she wanted to be rich

Sold loads of courses and hit the million

barely delivered on courses and told people to get up at 5.30 and go to the gym

Formed a company with Llewelyn Davies

Then out of the blue disassociated with him citing mysterious personal reasons , leaving people out of pocket and annoyed .

Llewelyn Davies looking more and more like a con man .

Also the Tesla is safe 😂

Now backtracking saying family is everything .
Anything else ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
With the refunds, it will usually be the payment processing platform that determines the length of time it takes, presumably she has used a payment platform such as Stripe to process the payments, which does take that long to refund them (although in my experience often comes through quicker). Its more the fact that shes not giving everyone refunds. I have been charged for 3 months on SI, then was charged for the 4 month, which was refunded. But nothing else has been, so I'm guessing she is not giving everyone the 3rd month back after all.
I think you'll only get a full refund if you've asked for one. Have you emailed?

Reactions: 1
I’m going to repeat this here too: one thing is being scammed. Another thing is being scammed and go on to scam other people by doing business with the scammer. Many people would have been wary of Llewy to start with but they trusted Sarah who told them to trust the process (cause it worked for her right?) - I mean look at this...
Wow how much BS. Factchecking did not happen.

• Heart
@marmitesandwichesfortea Sorry, poor choice of wording - £400 is by no means small fry, I just meant in the grand scheme of money we *could have* lost had we signed up for one of the longer running courses, like SI ;), it could have been much much worse.

Still definitely worth pursuing a refund I think, which I reckon I'll do.

For those who have emailed about a refund, have you been dealing with Sarah directly or someone on her team? I think the thing that's putting me off (and I imagine because of the bullish tactics that are used) I don't want to get into a back and forth about it all.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.