Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look!! Sarah Akwisombe clearly watches Mike Winnet videos and thinks they're instruction manuals...... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Step 1 of the Contrepreneur process is the "free workshop" to hook victims in. And look what the Croydon Conwoman is doing:

View attachment 989721

Do not sign up to The Money Is Coming book club / manifesting alliance. This us Sarah Akwisombe trying to put you in the sales funnel so she can rip you off a couple of steps later with MLM style trickery and lots of NLP.

It's all exposed in this excellent video:

BOOK CLUB?! Having a book club to discuss that POS is like sitting around to discuss a colouring bookā€¦ Jesus šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Book club to discuss your own book?! šŸ¤£

What a sad little life Sarah akwisombe, this is the height of narcissism

Iā€™m assuming this is because she doesnā€™t do the trashy money and manipulation manifestation calls anymore?!

She is clutching at straws again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Book club to discuss your own book?! šŸ¤£

What a sad little life Sarah akwisombe, this is the height of narcissism

Iā€™m assuming this is because she doesnā€™t do the trashy money and manipulation manifestation calls anymore?!

She is clutching at straws again
Shes in complete freefall and desperately trying to grab at branches as she falls. Sarah Akwisombe is rapidly running out of ways to make any money, and is flitting from kne harebrained scheme to the next.

Good.

Reactions: 5
I read that new course as Ā£650 for the three months, not per month? Maybe my eyes deceived me šŸ˜Š either way you either despair at her trying the same old trick again or you admire the actual nerve of trying it again, hoping people forgot about the last time.

slightly going off topic but talking of exclusive programmes etc, has anyone seen anything from ā€œused to be top interiors blogger now flogs ā€œcoachinā€ Jen Stanbrook? Remember she asked people to pay to be founding members of some Group or other? Basically paying her to help her set up a group (might have been menopause, ironically my menopausal brain canā€™t remember šŸ˜‰). That went awfully quiet didnā€™t it

Reactions: 8
Looks like Scbusiness on Twitter, who supported so many people with their small claims applications, is no longer there.
I hope they are alrightā€¦.šŸ§”

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I read that new course as Ā£650 for the three months, not per month? Maybe my eyes deceived me šŸ˜Š either way you either despair at her trying the same old trick again or you admire the actual nerve of trying it again, hoping people forgot about the last time.

slightly going off topic but talking of exclusive programmes etc, has anyone seen anything from ā€œused to be top interiors blogger now flogs ā€œcoachinā€ Jen Stanbrook? Remember she asked people to pay to be founding members of some Group or other? Basically paying her to help her set up a group (might have been menopause, ironically my menopausal brain canā€™t remember šŸ˜‰). That went awfully quiet didnā€™t it
I think it's mostly desperation and trying anything at all to get a bit of money in so they don't lose the house. Interestingly, even Boss Magic is starting to lose followers too now. Almost as if the spiritual market have found out who's behind the brand and want none of that...... šŸ¤£

I think it's mostly desperation and trying anything at all to get a bit of money in so they don't lose the house. Interestingly, even Boss Magic is starting to lose followers too now. Almost as if the spiritual market have found out who's behind the brand and want none of that...... šŸ¤£
No one truly engaged in their spiritual practice would buy anything from her, sheā€™s just rinsed the impressionable people that know no better already

Thereā€™s nothing you would repeat buy from there, so thereā€™s no reason to go back

Reactions: 4
I saw an advert on TV for a new part-work that builds into a set of tarot cards and instructions, Sarah missed a trick there šŸ˜‰
Also saw that BBC Woman's Hour follows Boss Magic...

Reactions: 2
Also saw that BBC Woman's Hour follows Boss Magic...
Hopefully BBC Woman's Hour are investigating Boss Magic Ldn for being a front for the notorious conwoman Sarah Akwisombe, who defrauded women business owners out of huge sums of money as part of her million pound coaching scam, and who had to be cut from several BBC podcasts and legacy shows after the scam became mainstream news.

No one truly engaged in their spiritual practice would buy anything from her, sheā€™s just rinsed the impressionable people that know no better already

Thereā€™s nothing you would repeat buy from there, so thereā€™s no reason to go back
Exactly. For someone who thinks she knows about business, Sarah Akwisombe really hasn't got a clue.

And look at this, Croydon Conwoman Sarah Akwisombe and her fellow scam "coach" (also investigated by Seasons in Colour alongside Sarah) Vix Meldrew looking like they might be plotting....

• Sick
  • Wow
So Sarah Akwisombe woke up and decided to do group coaching again did she? In other words, she's skint and desperately needs the money.

Interestingly it's only very small numbers, so I'm guessing high price, and small group makes gaslighting & silencing that bit easier....

View attachment 981343View attachment 981344
This just reminded me how unbelievably relieved I am to have gotten a refund and not wasted my precious money on this rubbish. Such a close shave

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This just reminded me how unbelievably relieved I am to have gotten a refund and not wasted my precious money on this rubbish. Such a close shave
Hopefully the fact there's 16 or more media articles about Sarah Akwisombe and her scam, and these high ranking threads, will make it nigh on impossible for Akwisombe to rip anyone off ever again. Although to be honest, she'll probably never be able to get a job either. Can't say I feel a shred of sympathy for her downfall. She did so much harm that she can't fall far enough or fast enough in my opinion.

Worth contacting Womenā€™s Hour to flag up the documents and numerous articles about her in case they were interested in working with her in some capacity?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Worth contacting Womenā€™s Hour to flag up the documents and numerous articles about her in case they were interested in working with her in some capacity?
Imagine if that were to happen.....

I often wonder what it must be like to be Sarah Akwisombe, knowing every single day that so many people absolutely despise the very fact you exist, and because you fucked over so many people so badly, literally anything and everything you do will be picked up, analysed and stopped in its tracks forevermore. If she'd just dine the right thing 18 months ago, it would have come to a natural end and she could have rebuilt things. Now though, her name is so damaged she'll never recover.

Reactions: 6
I'm hoping that they are already on it šŸ™
It would be great if the link between Sarah Akwisombe and Boss Magic London became mote publicly known - and of course the forthcoming That Deep rebrand too. The more these links are known, the harder it is for Akwisombe to pivot into new markets and con new people.

Reactions: 3
It would be great if the link between Sarah Akwisombe and Boss Magic London became mote publicly known - and of course the forthcoming That Deep rebrand too. The more these links are known, the harder it is for Akwisombe to pivot into new markets and con new people.
Work it into the next thread title? And/or add to wiki?

I canā€™t believe that they are still running but it looks like weā€™re going to be here for a while with this latest venture of hers

• Heart
Updated wiki here:

UK blogger/influencer Sarah Akwisombe has recently been the focal point of a major controversy involving unethical selling of courses to the female SME sector, failed service delivery, false claims around revenues and results, and refusal to refund over Ā£200k to clients affected by non-delivery of service.

Naturally, this has considerable potential to negatively impact the reputation of organisations she is working with (and has worked with previously), resulting in several already taking steps to distance themselves.

A brief summary of key events is below, followed by links to the national and international media coverage of the fallout from the situation:

- Sarah Akwisombe she was going to make a million pounds in lockdown and show everyone how she did it
- At the same time, launched multiple new group coaching courses as well as 1-2-1 coaching services
- Service levels for both group coaching/courses and private clients fall short after 4 months. People are unhappy
- Late September saw Sarah share a video saying she had "made a million".
- Days later, Sarah posts a video saying she had let everyone down, the service was poor, remaining months on the courses were cancelled
- Transpired the million pounds included forward booked business, so approximate splits were Ā£600k banked, Ā£400k forward booked and not yet billable
- Sarah Akwisombe deleted multiple social posts and videos as clients started to demand refunds
- Sarah starts blocking anyone who questions her
- Some people have been able to reclaim refunds from their banks, which is good news, many others still fighting. Sarah claims Ā£75k refunded. At least Ā£200k of refund claims currently being fought for by clients.

Links to all Tattle threads:
https://tattle.life/tags/sarah-akwisombe/

Links to key media and assets:

Undelete - all deleted social content
https://uk.undelete.news/account/5834#/

Refinery29
https://www.refinery29.com/amp/en-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram

Women on Top part 1
https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment

Women on Top part 2 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-part-2

Women on Top part 3 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-podcast

Metro
https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/04/why-...3696780/#metro-comments-container?ito=cbshare

The Independent
https://inews.co.uk/opinion/money-manifesting-courses-finance-covid-19-739366

Vice
https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7agxa/does-manifesting-money-work

Medium

Polit RU
https://m.polit.ru/article/2020/11/27/experimentmoney/

Video clip where Sarah Akwisombe says all that matters was getting money in, never mind about servicing the business

Akwisombe and her attempted use of Caroline Flack's anniversary, resultant fallout and revelations from victims
15/02/21 saw Sarah Akwisombe face a huge social media backlash, as well as massive outrage on multiple Tattle threads, after she attempted to leverage the anniversary of Caroline Flack's suicide to deflect attention from herself, likening the threads and social media communities of her victims (who were sharing knowledge and supporting each other in legal claims for refused refunds) to the tabloid press in the Flack case, before going on a second attack, calling users of Tattle "dutty human beings":

View attachment 440946

View attachment 440947

This resulted in a considerable outpouring from women who had been vulnerable during the Smashing It course, and now were suffering serious mental ill health effects as a result of being scammed. All these testimonials can be found on page 3 onwards on Tattle thread #10 about Sarah Akwisombe:

View attachment 443182

View attachment 443183

View attachment 443184

https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-a...a-grandmaster-or-just-a-conwoman.15484/page-3

January 2022 relaunch attempts and apparent financial problems

In January 2022, the first indications of Sarah Akwisombe urgently needing to generate revenue streams became apparent. In the space of just a couple of weeks, she changed all bios to say "formerly NBBS" and made multiple references to updating her CV and LinkedIn profile.

Subsequently, Akwisombe then started to market Ā£650/mth group coaching for a maximum of 6, which had no syllabus and appears to have been thought up on a whim. When that went knowhere, she tried to set up a book club/discussion group about her own book, but again this seems to have fallen at the first hurdle.

It appears that every few days, Sarah Akwisombe is trying to find a revenue source, and the ill-considered product offering and frequency suggests jumping from one idea to the next with no strategy and no uptake.

Boss Magic is being rebranded to Not That Deep according to a screenshot of her notebook in a recent IG Story. As more details become available, this wiki will be updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sarah's personal account continues to lose followers (which hopefully means more people are catching on. Can you believe it's been a year and half and she's still digging her heels in, despite the growing pile of evidence proving she's a sham?), but her Boss Magic-account keeps bouncing between gaining and losing two to three followers it seems. Those 4000+ followers are 4000+ too many, and it's a bleeping shame too because like I've said before: some of the products are actually things people could, and would buy (myself included) if she'd only kept her nose clean and done what she should've done ages ago: refund the money, apologize to every single person she ripped off, admitted to not having a clue what she was doing, pulled back for a while to actually learn the tit she claims to know, and then made a comeback proving that she did, in fact, improve.

It's not that hard, Sarah. Just put your ego aside and do what's actually right instead of posting passive-aggressive tit on the 'Gram every few days in a lousy attempt at discrediting your victims and actual experts.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.