Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for Sarah Akwisombe to publish her coaching prospectus as part of an ethical, transparent pre-sales process so that potential customers can do their research, establish all key topics and areas to be covered then make an informed decision whether this syllabus is right for them and good value. No doubt she'll also include key target KPIs/outcomes to be achieved by the end of the 3 months, SLAs and customer care/escalation processes too because she is such a professional.

Oh, hang on....... 🤦‍♀️

Don't give Sarah Akwisombe any money! You'd do more value for your business with that £650 by setting it on fire, filming for IG Reels and using it as a viral marketing tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Even if the accountability element of signing up to a ‘coaching’ course can be achieved FOR FREE. Find people whose presence you like online and buddy up! Build community! Share your audience! Sarah Akwisombe is poison, I hope nobody is hoodwinked into parting with that crazy sum.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Still waiting for Sarah Akwisombe to demonstrate the value she's going to deliver for this £650 a month........ Come on Sarah, don't keep us hanging! Everyone is so excited to see what you've got to offer. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£650? A month? For a monthly zoom call? She won't even know what your business name is, much less what it is you actually do. She's made that crystal clear in the past. And she sure as tit won't know how to help you improve or scale or market or sell better to your specific target market. She must be having a laugh. Or be off her meds. Or both. SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS? FOR A MONTHLY ZOOM CALL? I can't even write that with a straight face. Therapy is cheaper, and you actually get something out of it. Jesus bleeping Christ she's delusional.

Reactions: 8
Just popped back on this thread for a quick look. I take it nothing has changed then? Still full of tit, still selling tit and still acting like tit by not paying refunds or taking accountability then.

Reactions: 8
This is actually insane. I know someone who is incredibly qualified ( several coaching accredited qualifications, psychology degree, two hugely successful food businesses) and she doesn’t charge this. This one has zero shame. I hope these threads serve as warning to anyone even thinking about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is actually insane. I know someone who is incredibly qualified ( several coaching accredited qualifications, psychology degree, two hugely successful food businesses) and she doesn’t charge this. This one has zero shame. I hope these threads serve as warning to anyone even thinking about this.
If you Google Sarah Akwisombe, these threads are pretty much the dominant search result alongside the Refinery29 and Raise The Bar articles. Very hard for her to hide from all that - and we saw how a quick Google search in an agency meeting led to her losing a big deal.

I genuinely don't know how she thinks this won't just keep following her.....

chrome_screenshot_1642054614037.png

• Heart
And now the Akwisombes are trying to get a collab with Heinz :D
I saw that on her IG Reels (which she slates on twitter for being tit and a waste of time then does a load of Reels 🤦‍♀️).

Here it is (I've scribbled out the kid's face as I actually have some ethics about pimping kids out for clout, unlike Sarah Akwisombe):

Screenshot_20220113-101506_Instagram.jpg

This is a really interesting post this morning - Maggie Patterson has called out Sarah several times over the last couple of years. Very fitting insight into how Akwisombe operates:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Update:- Heinz haven't responded (yet).
Funny that! 🤣🤣

Something got to her this morning going by twitter......

chrome_screenshot_1642105018485.png

Awww diddums - guessing she's been talked about somewhere else too. Good. Can't say I feel a shred of sympathy for her feeling the heat and pressure once more.

Time to speak to Paddy Power and get odds for a Croydon based, half renovated 70s house hitting the market soon...... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Funny that! 🤣🤣

Something got to her this morning going by twitter......

View attachment 987278

Awww diddums - guessing she's been talked about somewhere else too. Good. Can't say I feel a shred of sympathy for her feeling the heat and pressure once more.

Time to speak to Paddy Power and get odds for a Croydon based, half renovated 70s house hitting the market soon...... 🤣🤣🤣
Man I love seeing her rattled, it really warms my heart 😂

• Heart
Man I love seeing her rattled, it really warms my heart 😂
I was trying to work out who she could be talking about, but so many decent, kind, respectable and ethical people have called her out, trying to write a list would be impossible.

"Who doesn't think Sarah Akwisombe is a lying, stealing, cheating and unethical scumbag conwoman?" is probably a better question. But you'll probably be met with silence.......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brilliant 👏 👏 👏

Looking at her Stories, she was out to lunch with the founder of Raider Zero yesterday, who she used to work for back in 2017-18. Job interview?? 🤔
She’s probably scratching around her old connections that she’s burnt bridges with for a bit of a cash side hustle!! 😵💫😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s probably scratching around her old connections that she’s burnt bridges with for a bit of a cash side hustle!! 😵💫😵💫
Yeah it's gotta be hard trying to sell tit coaching for £650 a month when banks bring in proper experts to offer more to people for free 🤣🤣🤣

If I was the boss of any company she applied to, I'd not want to risk my reputation by employing her. To be honest, I'd not even give her a job in Starbucks, JD Sports, McDonald's or a supermarket either because her crappy attitude of wanting money for doing nothing (she's said before that's what she wants) would piss of colleagues and that nasty, sneering, aggressive side would offend valued customers.

Reactions: 3
She lost it. She woke up one day and decided to run a coaching programme for £650 a month which she covered on stories without giving any details. How is that serious?

Reactions: 4
Oh look!! Sarah Akwisombe clearly watches Mike Winnet videos and thinks they're instruction manuals...... 🤦‍♀️

Step 1 of the Contrepreneur process is the "free workshop" to hook victims in. And look what the Croydon Conwoman is doing:

Screenshot_20220114-202840_Instagram.jpg

Do not sign up to The Money Is Coming book club / manifesting alliance. This us Sarah Akwisombe trying to put you in the sales funnel so she can rip you off a couple of steps later with MLM style trickery and lots of NLP.

It's all exposed in this excellent video:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.