Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah Akwisombe woke up and decided to do group coaching again did she? In other words, she's skint and desperately needs the money.

Interestingly it's only very small numbers, so I'm guessing high price, and small group makes gaslighting & silencing that bit easier....

Screenshot_20220111-075755_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220111-075759_Instagram.jpg

Meanwhile, that "sell out" of Boss Magic merch doesn't look as impressive as Sarah made out. Bless Jason telling the truth 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220111-075819_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So Sarah Akwisombe woke up and decided to do group coaching again did she? In other words, she's skint and desperately needs the money.

Interestingly it's only very small numbers, so I'm guessing high price, and small group makes gaslighting & silencing that bit easier....

View attachment 981343View attachment 981344

Meanwhile, that "sell out" of Boss Magic merch doesn't look as impressive as Sarah made out. Bless Jason telling the truth 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 981351
It’s so reminiscent of Llewy and Rhys’ spiel isn’t it? God help the people who sign up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I guess she thinks she can dupe at least 6 people who are new to her bullshit after reading the FT and seeing it as ‘a sign’. She may well be right, plenty of people are feeling vulnerable and wanting a change this year. Isn’t this week typically just before ‘blue Monday’ and when many are considering quitting their jobs?

However, Sarah Akwisombe has PROVEN herself utterly incapable of providing value, running a business, maintaining clients or an audience based on trust. She can chance her way into selling a handful of jumpers though. Same goes for 6 unsuspecting, vulnerable people who want to ‘level up’ (always strikes me as undefined so unmeasurable Tory-speak for basically nothing of substance).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s so reminiscent of Llewy and Rhys’ spiel isn’t it? God help the people who sign up
It really is so like them it's unreal. Thing is, her audience continues to decline, and it looks like the bigger drops coincide whenever she gets mentions on these threads or others (like the Dan Wheeler one), suggesting people are doing some due diligence and finding out the truth. Hopefully the sheer volume of "front page of Google" results from Tattle and all the media coverage (Refinery29, Raise The Bar, Metro and iNews consistently in top results when you google "Sarah Akwisombe") will help prevent anyone falling for her spiel.

I guess she thinks she can dupe at least 6 people who are new to her bullshit after reading the FT and seeing it as ‘a sign’. She may well be right, plenty of people are feeling vulnerable and wanting a change this year. Isn’t this week typically just before ‘blue Monday’ and when many are considering quitting their jobs?

However, Sarah Akwisombe has PROVEN herself utterly incapable of providing value, running a business, maintaining clients or an audience based on trust. She can chance her way into selling a handful of jumpers though. Same goes for 6 unsuspecting, vulnerable people who want to ‘level up’ (always strikes me as undefined so unmeasurable Tory-speak for basically nothing of substance).
You're so right. She's timed this in typical contrived, mercenary fashion to prey on people at a low point, just as she did in 2020. That in itself speaks volumes about her ethics - or lack of.

I'd love to know what value a proven, busted con artist like Sarah Akwisombe thinks she can bring with her group coaching. My guess is the value is the sum total of sweet FA.

You're very right on the vagueness of "level up" - just as in every MLM, every pyramid scheme, and everything Sarah Akwisombe did before, she's setting things up so that when people font get value, she can victim blame and gaslight them that "you didn't put in the work" "your attitude was wrong" "you didn't want it enough".

Sarah, we all see through you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It really is so like them it's unreal. Thing is, her audience continues to decline, and it looks like the bigger drops coincide whenever she gets mentions on these threads or others (like the Dan Wheeler one), suggesting people are doing some due diligence and finding out the truth. Hopefully the sheer volume of "front page of Google" results from Tattle and all the media coverage (Refinery29, Raise The Bar, Metro and iNews consistently in top results when you google "Sarah Akwisombe") will help prevent anyone falling for her spiel.

You're so right. She's timed this in typical contrived, mercenary fashion to prey on people at a low point, just as she did in 2020. That in itself speaks volumes about her ethics - or lack of.

I'd love to know what value a proven, busted con artist like Sarah Akwisombe thinks she can bring with her group coaching. My guess is the value is the sum total of sweet FA.

You're very right on the vagueness of "level up" - just as in every MLM, every pyramid scheme, and everything Sarah Akwisombe did before, she's setting things up so that when people font get value, she can victim blame and gaslight them that "you didn't put in the work" "your attitude was wrong" "you didn't want it enough".

Sarah, we all see through you.
For anyone new to this thread who may have stumbled here off the back of the Financial Times article, Sarah’s posts or undoubtably the paid posts she’s likely running, I can confirm as someone who has paid and undertaken coaching with Sarah Akwisombe that the sum of what she delivers is a grand total of duck all. Please do your research and save your money and use your time finding the exact same information online FOR FREE. Don’t get sucked in like the rest of us did, you’ll kick yourself, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For anyone new to this thread who may have stumbled here off the back of the Financial Times article, Sarah’s posts or undoubtably the paid posts she’s likely running, I can confirm as someone who has paid and undertaken coaching with Sarah Akwisombe that the sum of what she delivers is a grand total of duck all. Please do your research and save your money and use your time finding the exact same information online FOR FREE. Don’t get sucked in like the rest of us did, you’ll kick yourself, honestly.
For any new visitors, the above poster's experience is far from unique sadly. Among 16 or more news articles about Sarah Akwisombe's 2020 coaching scam, this excellent 3 parter stands out with really well researched facts, testimonials, Akwisombe being given a right to reply (which she spectacularly failed at, but it illustrates that this was a high quality piece of journalism, not a hatchet job as she'd try and pretend all the news stories are) and lots & lots of links and accredited source material:

Reactions: 6

View attachment 981343View attachment 981344

View attachment 981351
She's going to charge £650 a month for a three month course, which has a weekly one hour group coaching call - LOOOOOOL.

But you have to DM her first to make sure you gel with her, and that you will be best fweeeends with the other divs that chuck their money at this absolute delusional charlatan.

Maybe she will provide some dance lessons for that price too??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
£650 a month for something she has decided to do this morning and hasn’t planned yet?!?

bleeping hell

No information at all about the programme either. Is it literally a group call every week?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's going to charge £650 a month for a three month course, which has a weekly one hour group coaching call - LOOOOOOL.

But you have to DM her first to make sure you gel with her, and that you will be best fweeeends with the other divs that chuck their money at this absolute delusional charlatan.

What an absolute clown 🤡 🤣 😂

What on earth does conwoman Sarah Akwisombe think she can offer anyone for £650 a month?!? Her businesses have failed fuel to a mix of incompetence, greed and appealing ethics, her reputation is so toxic that brand partners and clients had to distance themselves to protect their own reputations, and she's been proven to have nothing in the way of new thinking to bring to the table.

Don't fall for it - Sarah Akwisombe is a scammer who will rip you off, duck you over then blame YOU. Read the wiki (pink button at the top of this page) to see all press coverage, testimonials, screenshot and other proof of this.

Reactions: 11
She’s learnt nothing! More than those 6 poor suckers will learn over the next 3 months (I’m sure she helps you un-learn some, y’know ethics or whatever).

Reactions: 5
I wonder how much interest she will get given the price. It’s a ridiculous amount of money and there is no detail on what you’ll get for that money, other than a weekly zoom call.

And she made it obvious that she hasn’t planned anything (since she only decided she was going to do this yesterday).

• Heart
Reactions: 6

That’s such a rip off!!

I wonder how much interest she will get given the price. It’s a ridiculous amount of money and there is no detail on what you’ll get for that money, other than a weekly zoom call.

And she made it obvious that she hasn’t planned anything (since she only decided she was going to do this yesterday).
She will just hash up all the tit she previously spewed and the whole cycle will start again and more damage done.
What a piece of tit she is…

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She will just hash up all the tit she previously spewed and the whole cycle will start again and more damage done.
That's what Sarah Akwisombe is hoping for - but I suspect (and hope) that due to no bounce back loans, furlough, less uncertainty and of course these wonderful threads & contributors and all the media coverage, she'll find it much harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Sounds like she’s learned nothing then. It’s like that time she boasted on her Instagram Stories that she had come up with a new course with Lewy whilst cooking her dinner - reckoned she had it all outlined and priced up. Utterly ridiculous.

Riddle me this, if she doesn’t yet have a course strategy, know exactly what she wants to focus on with her coaching and only so far knows you’ll get a weekly zoom call - where on earth has she pulled the £650 figure from? I’ll tell you where, she’s decided how much she needs to cover for her living expenses (because lord knows they will have crept up as she hasn’t been making anything this year and her scammed money will be dwindling) and whacked on a fat percentage for profit knowing she’ll be able to, as she has a previous history of doing, pull the entire coaching material out of her arse, namely from already free resources available right now on the internet.

If you’re even considering entering into any coaching with Sarah Akwisombe, ask yourself exactly what you’re getting for that price - can she even provide a breakdown of materials, dates, processes etc - oh, and can she also provide you with her coaching qualifications? I’m betting no, on both counts. All that is clear currently is you’re getting a weekly Zoom call for £650 - oh, and if you didn’t know, Zoom is free so she won’t even be paying for that as your calls guaranteed will be under 30 minutes where she will talk at you.

And then once you’ve done that research, spend your time either getting that info for free online or speaking to an actual qualified business coach who can provide you with real case studies, qualifications, background, etc.

• Heart
Well here's something.... Natwest have relaunched their FREE Business/Entrepreneur Accelerator programme that includes 1 to 1 coaching (from actual experts, not a conwoman), networking, leadership training, funding/investment application support and more. You don't even need to be a Natwest customer.

Check it out:

This completely negates any need for anyone to give Sarah Akwisombe a penny - why pay £650 a month to a scammer when you can get proper support free of charge?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She obviously pulled that figure out her arse. Maybe she’s getting mentored by Llewy again? It’s like 2020 Sarah

For £650 a month you can get a nutritionist, a personal trainer and 121 business coaching from a qualified professional

Stay clear from Sarah Awkisombe

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m ABSOLUTELY BAFFLED. Honestly. Where are the successful businesses as proof that she is a great business mentor?!

No Bull Businesses School is closed. Her coaching well that needs no explanation and Boss Magic she’s closing and rebranding to something else so that’s clearly not worked. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

• Heart
I’m ABSOLUTELY BAFFLED. Honestly. Where are the successful businesses as proof that she is a great business mentor?!

No Bull Businesses School is closed. Her coaching well that needs no explanation and Boss Magic she’s closing and rebranding to something else so that’s clearly not worked. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
What’s a hilarious way of looking at this is you can look at how many people have incredibly successful businesses from not taking a single word of her so called ‘advice’ - honestly, I know so many people who actually learned how to run a successful business by doing the complete opposite of what Sarah was trying to preach and charge people for, so that should tell you a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.