Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know all the details of what happened / who’s fault it was (or if that’s has even been fully investigated yet) but 10 people died at Astro World so I really don’t think you can blame a brand for not wanting to work work Travis Scott at the moment.
Is that who she is voicing support of? Tell us so we don’t give her any views please!

Reactions: 1
Yes, I believe so but so late to check now. Dior dropped/postponed a collab with him. She was saying it double standards as ‘people’ still use / go to concerts by the organisers or promoters (Live nation).

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That’s a fair point tbh. But goes to show, if you work with brands, ultimately you are dispensable. As Sarah Akwisombe discovered to her cost.

Reactions: 2
That’s a fair point tbh. But goes to show, if you work with brands, ultimately you are dispensable. As Sarah Akwisombe discovered to her cost.
Especially if association with you risks reputational damage, as Sarah Akwisombe found with a long old list of brands who dropped her like a stone.

Reactions: 1
Jesus defending Travis Scott now 😆
The Travis Scott piggyback attempt got her no traction, so now Sarah Akwisombe is trying with Chris Packham 🤣😂🤣😂

chrome_screenshot_1640989215810.png

Last time I checked, Chris Packham had never run a million pound scam on his Blue Peter and nature TV fans, do not really much similarity 🤦‍♀️🤣

Happy new year all! Will 2022 finally be the year Sarah gives up and begs JD Sports for her old job back?!? 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Travis Scott piggyback attempt got her no traction, so now Sarah Akwisombe is trying with Chris Packham 🤣😂🤣😂

View attachment 953809

Last time I checked, Chris Packham had never run a million pound scam on his Blue Peter and nature TV fans, do not really much similarity 🤦‍♀️🤣

Happy new year all! Will 2022 finally be the year Sarah gives up and begs JD Sports for her old job back?!? 😜
Is there literally NOTHING and NO ONE she won’t try and sink her little claws into to remain relevant? Get a grip Sarah, Chris Packham is a bleeping saint. You on the other hand, well, I’m sure there are many other words for what people would refer to you as…

Whilst we’re on the topic of her Twitter, maaaannnn is her engagement tragic 😂😂 her tweets are just a constant stream of her crappy consciousness trying to appear woke and edgy with almost no engagement, thought she knew social? 🤣🤣🤣 who does she think cares about what she has to say on there?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whilst we’re on the topic of her Twitter, maaaannnn is her engagement tragic 😂😂 her tweets are just a constant stream of her crappy consciousness trying to appear woke and edgy with almost no engagement, thought she knew social? 🤣🤣🤣 who does she think cares about what she has to say on there?
By the looks of things, nobody on any platform cares 🤣🤣🤣

Big ongoing losses on IG (her traditional hunting ground), Twitter (because as you rightly say, her tweets are just a stream of diarrhoea from her desperate conwoman mind), and no growth on YouTube either. Still at least she's making $29 a year from it...... not quite a "milli" though is it 🤔 😳 🤣🤣

Instagram
Screenshot_20220102-184513_Chrome.jpg

Twitter
Screenshot_20220102-184649_Chrome.jpg

Youtube
Screenshot_20220102-184807_Chrome.jpg

Toss Tragic just launched a Sports Direct clearance sale too.....

Remind me again what value a conwoman with declining audiences, fire sale in her remaining business and all partnerships dead can possibly bring to anyone if she were to try and start "coaching" again? And more to the point, how harmful it could be to a company or entrepreneur's reputation to be seen working with Sarah Akwisombe. You'd either gave to be aware and OK with her scamming, or visibly very poor at due diligence, in which case there's a competency question mark.

It seems like it's getting harder and harder for Sarah Akwisombe to shake the legacy of her million pound coaching scam off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Sarah Akwisombe has covid....

Still, she's so desperate to be front and centre she's revealed her plans. So a new brand "not that deep" bringing scam coaching, another bullshit book, events and tat sales under one banner 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220104-194505_Instagram.jpg

My favourite bit? The book is "how to live like me". Brilliant 👏 I really want to learn how to have an affair with a conman, steal hundreds of thousands of pounds from women in a pandemic, get caught, abuse and gaslight my victims, try to launch several new things and fail at them all AND have 16 news articles and a bonus podcast about my scam. Sign me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Still, she's so desperate to be front and centre she's revealed her plans. So a new brand "not that deep" bringing scam coaching, another bullshit book, events and tat sales under one banner 😂😂😂

View attachment 964509

My favourite bit? The book is "how to live like me". Brilliant 👏 I really want to learn how to have an affair with a conman, steal hundreds of thousands of pounds from women in a pandemic, get caught, abuse and gaslight my victims, try to launch several new things and fail at them all AND have 16 news articles and a bonus podcast about my scam. Sign me up 😂😂😂
Pretty hilarious. I like the suggestion of ‘meet ups’ under community. As IF people are going to gather in public all visibly having been influenced to by her, let alone PAY to be there.

I think the book bit says ‘How To Live The Mantra’. Whatever twaddle that is. And ‘graphic book’, so I guess she gets that person who ripped off Donna Adi to overdraw her photos with slime etc to draw it all and pays her in ‘coaching’. Great brainstorming Sarah! 👍

Now about that accountability and learning you were on about…

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 964509

I can’t wait to see the socks!

• Haha

View attachment 964509

Oh. Oh my. This is almost too good to be true. Has she had a nasty bump on the head and is now a 13 year old girl writing down what she wants to do as a grown up? duck my life 😂😂

And yeah, exactly what the world needs, more plastic bleeping phone cases - what year Is she living in, 2006?!

I can’t wait to see the socks!
I can see them now, super ‘edgy’ and ‘trendy’, most likely in fluorescent god awful colours, with smiley faces or other horribly generic imagery on them with the addition of famous girl bo$$ phrases such as ‘duck off’, ‘get money’ and ‘manifest baby’

• Haha
Honestly, she's the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who's going to publish her book when the first was a flop? We all know you only have to be top seller in a tiny category for 48 hours as Mike Winnet revealed to be a "bestselling author", and it's been on sale pretty much ever since. No reviews in months either suggesting sales of it are dead.

And as for the events and merch. Jesus.

Reactions: 5
Trying to decide if she's aiming for "Poundland Grant Cardone" or just rendering as many things from those heady days in bed with Llewy as possible. This plan all looks so TTT 🤦‍♀️

She'll be buying a 20 year old Bentley next.....

• Haha
Honestly… at this point, I think it’s best to just let her crack on and not expect a ~big realisation~ or apology. She’s doing a good job of making herself irrelevant anyway, without the need of anyone else warning others or trying to stop her in her tracks. It’s clear that she hasn’t come to terms with what she’s done and what her life has become, as she feels the need to over share about how much she’s improved her life… happy people who’ve positively transformed their lives don’t do that. She’s completely lost and deluded and the sooner she wakes up, the sooner she can make some actual genuine changes - not superficial ones.

I might be wrong, but I seriously doubt that she’s gone through the vital stages of reconciliation that are required when you’re the wayward partner/have had an affair. Based on her other actions, it’s unlikely. Not even the strongest relationship will survive an affair if you don’t go through those steps. It’s written all over her husband’s face.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly… at this point, I think it’s best to just let her crack on and not expect a ~big realisation~ or apology. She’s doing a good job of making herself irrelevant anyway, without the need of anyone else warning others or trying to stop her in her tracks. It’s clear that she hasn’t come to terms with what she’s done and what her life has become, as she feels the need to over share about how much she’s improved her life… happy people who’ve positively transformed their lives don’t do that. She’s completely lost and deluded and the sooner she wakes up, the sooner she can make some actual genuine changes - not superficial ones.

I might be wrong, but I seriously doubt that she’s gone through the vital stages of reconciliation that are required when you’re the wayward partner/have had an affair. Based on her other actions, it’s unlikely. Not even the strongest relationship will survive an affair if you don’t go through those steps. It’s written all over her husband’s face.
I’m going to respectfully disagree! She’s still actively trying to get coaching clients and clearly wanting to sell people her ‘mantra’ of ‘It’s not that deep’ when actually, charging people for crappy under-delivered services and courses where your advice and methods are not just poor but actively damaging IS PRETTY DEEP.

I think that is worth continuing to highlight here, not in the hope that she’ll do the work on herself, I agree that’s unlikely at this stage, but should any prospective clients do the basic due diligence of Googling their new guru, they’ll find us here and we can save them the bother of parting with their cash.

Happy to contribute the occasional ‘Sarah Akwisombe is a unqualified, incompetent and bullies her clients’ to help unsuspecting people know who their dealing with.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And of course every time Sarah Akwisombe stupidly reveals her plans, it's easy to add them here with relevant brand names so that these high ranking, well SEO'd threads pull people searching her things over to here and find out who she REALLY is.....

Not That Deep clothing
Not That Deep events
Sarah Akwisombe speaker
Sarah Akwisombe keynote
Not That Deep oracle cards
Not That Deep tarot cards
Sarah Akwisombe book
Sarah Akwisombe podcast
Not That Deep podcast
Sarah Akwisombe clothing
Not That Deep merch
Bossmagicldn.com

That'll do for starters! And once the new website goes live, the URL can be added here too.

Feel free to add more search terms you think might be relevant too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.