Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope! Oh and poor her with her personal problems, in 2020 as well, when most people were having a GREAT time. So personal she did multiple Insta lives all about them. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Understatement!
"I was caught having an affair with a married, steroid loving conman, my million pound scam got exposed, my company that sold Google advice as courses was exposed for what it was, I had about 743 different hobbies on whims that lasted a week, there were 16 news pieces about my scam and tens of thousands of posts all about my scamming". So yeah, a few problems Sarah 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha I love seasonsincolour 😍

“Akwizombie” 😂😂😂
So just to be clear:

That Jenny isn't THAT Jenny, but Sarah Akwisombe thought that Jenny was THAT Jenny. But that Jenny is praising THAT Jenny for her work. Meanwhile Akwizombie is now REALLY bleeping confused 🤣🤣🤣

I'll do some digging as to which "coach" it's that "not THAT Jenny" is unpicking....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow! We’ll done seasons for questioning this woman, and seeing the red flags with her answers! Text book Akwiscombe and Tinpot Twins!
Wow. Those coaching calls better be good at over 400 quid an hour. I bet they just get better and better as well so after your minimum contract is up after 3 months you are definitely staying signed up.

Would LOVE to see a genuine testimonial from anyone paying that woman those rates for that absolute twaddle.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow! We’ll done seasons for questioning this woman, and seeing the red flags with her answers! Text book Akwiscombe and Tinpot Twins!
Is there a scam coaches training manual somewhere? They all say exactly the same bullshit statements 😒 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.