Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really had no idea of the pure kweens of full bank of knowledge that she was dealing with...

She is red flag central. All of this is and will catch up to her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those two ( SA & LD ) must have felt like Bonnie and Clyde when they were in the midst of their affair and onto getting a milli. I bet they felt on a real high and completely invincible. Sex and money ooooooohhhhhh
Can you imagine how big their joint egos were, amazing they could even fit through a door!
But look at them both now, like cornered rats. Not such a glamorous life after all is it?

Reactions: 13
Those two ( SA & LD ) must have felt like Bonnie and Clyde when they were in the midst of their affair and onto getting a milli. I bet they felt on a real high and completely invincible. Sex and money ooooooohhhhhh
Can you imagine how big their joint egos were, amazing they could even fit through a door!
But look at them both now, like cornered rats. Not such a glamorous life after all is it?
She’s so irrelevant now.
Her content is just a diarrhoea of random snaps of poorly executed work outs ( who remembers her lifting in slides for weeks, only to change when it has been mentioned here) , food and just general shite. Like 17 year old insta wannabe LOL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking back to a year ago it’s unbelievable they thought they’d get away with it.As you say - now look at them!! Utter nobodies scrabbling around trying to stay relevant and big boss with a trail of hurt people behind them.

That post by Georgia’s friend on TTT thread was really something. Above all of this, for Sarah to STILL claim she’s a feminist is laughable. Not only has she wrecked other women’s lives but their children’s too. Imagine the financial stress a lot of women are now under who paid out to these complete clowns.

After all this she could still do the right thing and pay every single penny back, apologise and live her best life pumping weights and making beats in the pink shed. It’s embarrassing because no one has lost a claim, and more and more are piling in now they have the confidence to and realise how the evidence is all there in black and white (and video admitting to it all!)

Someone asked the other dayif the thread is slowing down and I just think people are literally bored of her and want their money back. If she wants to post booby shots, videos of her singing and pics of her kids in swimwear, go for it 🙄 No one actually cares anymore 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looking back to a year ago it’s unbelievable they thought they’d get away with it.As you say - now look at them!! Utter nobodies scrabbling around trying to stay relevant and big boss with a trail of hurt people behind them.

That post by Georgia’s friend on TTT thread was really something. Above all of this, for Sarah to STILL claim she’s a feminist is laughable. Not only has she wrecked other women’s lives but their children’s too. Imagine the financial stress a lot of women are now under who paid out to these complete clowns.

After all this she could still do the right thing and pay every single penny back, apologise and live her best life pumping weights and making beats in the pink shed. It’s embarrassing because no one has lost a claim, and more and more are piling in now they have the confidence to and realise how the evidence is all there in black and white (and video admitting to it all!)

Someone asked the other dayif the thread is slowing down and I just think people are literally bored of her and want their money back. If she wants to post booby shots, videos of her singing and pics of her kids in swimwear, go for it 🙄 No one actually cares anymore 🤦‍♀️
Hit the nail on the head! Couldn’t give a crap what’s she’s posting, just want my money back

Reactions: 8

This thread was never created to gossip about Sarah. In fact she had private groups to discuss and sort it out. If threads have slowed it seems SCC are successful and there is less gaslighting from Sarah. She was told the right way to deal with this but decided to play the fool. Glad to those affected getting their money back as there has been lot of emotional and mental health issues behind this fasico people still and are dealing with.

Reactions: 9
Exactly, she can’t do what she wants, no one cares!!! No one cared when you were a glamour model, no one cares if you’re posing in a swimsuit now. I think so many people saw her as relatable and as someone who would have your back (as a fellow female business owner) but that narrative is long gone. I would say most of her followers are sticking around for the cringed entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly, she can’t do what she wants, no one cares!!! No one cared when you were a glamour model, no one cares if you’re posing in a swimsuit now. I think so many people saw her as relatable and as someone who would have your back (as a fellow female business owner) but that narrative is long gone. I would say most of her followers are sticking around for the cringed entertainment
You’re so spot on!
No one cares about her flashing her bod!
Who is that for anyway? And is Jason taking the pictures?
Sad sad people.
Those poor girls…

• Wow
That's exactly it. Like a washed-up celeb, she's constantly fishing for the next thing she can do to remain relevant. Chuck in the towel Sarah before you embarrass yourself any further. The second-hand embarrassment is HUGE.

People previously saw her as relatable and real and someone who gave a crap about women, and she very quickly imploded that and flushed any credibility she might have had down the toilet.

That's exactly it. Like a washed-up celeb, she's constantly fishing for the next thing she can do to remain relevant. Chuck in the towel Sarah before you embarrass yourself any further. The second-hand embarrassment is HUGE.

People previously saw her as relatable and real and someone who gave a crap about women, and she very quickly imploded that and flushed any credibility she might have had down the toilet.
She reminds me of ex Big Brother contestants calling the Daily Mail to say they’ll be “working out” in the park

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You click on the sidebar of shame, not because you’re interested, just because you want a laugh
Homegirl came in like a wrecking ball quicker than Miley Cyrus post-Hemsworth round one. And that’s just sad. What’s worse is she’s voluntarily continuing to publicly embarrass herself. Christ, she’s close to being worse than Rachel Hollis and her bullshit at this point. At least Rachel has the brains the stay the duck off social media while picking the pieces of her broke-ass reputation back together.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Homegirl came in like a wrecking ball quicker than Miley Cyrus post-Hemsworth round one. And that’s just sad. What’s worse is she’s voluntarily continuing to publicly embarrass herself. Christ, she’s close to being worse than Rachel Hollis and her bullshit at this point. At least Rachel has the brains the stay the duck off social media while picking the pieces of her broke-ass reputation back together.
Poor woman just can’t keep herself off the gram and sort her life out 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ouch, that has to suck. And after such a (yet another, more like) «powerful» interpretation of Cartman’s famous «whatever, whatever, I do what I want».
That’s great, Sarah dear, but there’s no need to be obnoxious about it. Nice touch adding the «teenage clothes» though. Came up with that all by yourself, did you?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gal is LOST. So am I... but I’m in my 20s with no financial commitments, so I can bugger off on a plane as soon as COVID is ~over~. Don’t wreck ya life if you’ve got assets or kids, kids. You’ll end up a train wreck.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.