Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread still quite active actually and consistently so
It is still very active, but more of a slow burn now. We are either claiming, watching or waiting in a schadenfreude way for justice to prevail now.....

So look like Sarah’s publishers are getting rid of old stock - the price has been slashed to £6.49 and they have sold stock to book sellers on eBay (world of books etc “saving books going into landfill sites” 😂)

I’ll be keeping my eyes open in the bargain bin at the Works
Must be close to being pulped now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She could still be scamming women on the side, through direct targeting. There is no way she’s living on the Boss Tragic money.

Reactions: 2
I am very interested in the TTT thread at the moment...obviously I only know of Llewy through SA but pleased to see they are being outed too.

I am very interested in the TTT thread at the moment...obviously I only know of Llewy through SA but pleased to see they are being outed too.
Yeah, to be fair, it's great seeing them finally being called out on their BS too, it's what they deserve.

Terrifying to see how they behave though, what a pair of absolute bell ends.

Yeah, to be fair, it's great seeing them finally being called out on their BS too, it's what they deserve.

Terrifying to see how they behave though, what a pair of absolute bell ends.
I've met loads of men like that. 10 a penny in Croydon. 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Plenty are, yeah.
Good to see as whatever is going on in the background has finally hit Sarah. The reason for this thread was to for the women affected to gather information and vent their frustration on the gaslighting from Sarah via her social media and on this thread. Not mention she was still trying to sell her courses and dismiss the refunds. Unlike the other tattle threads which was general gossip etc on other influencers this thread was to my understanding more to raise the profile of the scan and from the looks from the TTT thread it has done it job. There was some negative pressure via petition about some of the threads. This thread those who are affected or just following has certainly pushed some serious discussions about how women have been affected my scamming in the pandemic and the so called ' women supporting women' movement.

Reactions: 14
Good to see as whatever is going on in the background has finally hit Sarah. The reason for this thread was to for the women affected to gather information and vent their frustration on the gaslighting from Sarah via her social media and on this thread. Not mention she was still trying to sell her courses and dismiss the refunds. Unlike the other tattle threads which was general gossip etc on other influencers this thread was to my understanding more to raise the profile of the scan and from the looks from the TTT thread it has done it job. There was some negative pressure via petition about some of the threads. This thread those who are affected or just following has certainly pushed some serious discussions about how women have been affected my scamming in the pandemic and the so called ' women supporting women' movement.
Indeed. I am delighted that people are getting their money back and well done - it couldn't have been easy. Big kudos to all those who spoke out here and joined forces to make that happen. These threads have also brought spotlight on Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies who are very unpleasant and dangerous individuals indeed and based on information that came to light on threads dedicated to them have been conning people for years (although the Sarah Akwisombe involvement seemed to have been their biggest con to date which is why it is so galling that SA claimed that work done with Llewelyn Davies was non-refundable given he's a straight up conman as is his brother). The RD/LD threads have had some success in stopping people from working with them and cutting their revenue streams which is no mean feat given how dangerous and unscrupulous those two are when on the loose.

Reactions: 10
Anyone who has made a claim and been successful talk us through it? What happened and did you have to go into court?

Reactions: 1
Anyone who has made a claim and been successful talk us through it? What happened and did you have to go into court?
No one who has won has had to go to court. Contact scbusiness on Twitter and she’ll talk you through it

Reactions: 5
makes me laugh. She writes about her posture being bad and that’s Something I actually can help her with- before she blocked me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
makes me laugh. She writes about her posture being bad and that’s Something I actually can help her with- before she blocked me
That's Sarah all over, and it is probably the funniest part about all of this.
Everyone who signed up to her courses did so in the hopes of advancing their business, when in hindsight, they already had all the answers and if not, could find them in abundance on the internet (and for free!). Largely, a lot of the women were already quite successful with what they're doing, and were just duped with the constant MLM/NLP techniques employed by Sarah.

Then when people called her out, she went on to block the very people she could now really do with the help of. Pretty ironic really, a little like the boy who cried wolf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yu
That's Sarah all over, and it is probably the funniest part about all of this.
Everyone who signed up to her courses did so in the hopes of advancing their business, when in hindsight, they already had all the answers and if not, could find them in abundance on the internet (and for free!). Largely, a lot of the women were already quite successful with what they're doing, and were just duped with the constant MLM/NLP techniques employed by Sarah.

Then when people called her out, she went on to block the very people she could now really do with the help of. Pretty ironic really, a little like the boy who cried wolf.
Yup she burned her bridges well and dirty ...

Never trust a profile pic where the person is wearing a pair of sunglasses (online dating showed me a few things or five)

• Haha
Yu

Yup she burned her bridges well and dirty ...

Never trust a profile pic where the person is wearing a pair of sunglasses (online dating showed me a few things or five)
It's like she almost reads the red flags of what to avoid in someone on the internet and just embodies every single bit :LOL: :poop:

• Haha
She had a whole tribe of women who could have supported her in so many but gave up to ride on a dick - literally.

One thing from this thread is whole lot of life lessons and maybe this might end as a course case study.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.