Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she is choosing to just do 121 clients as they’re easier to suck in and they’re less likely to complain. An army of women on something like smashing it, however, are more likely to compare notes on how shite the content is and feel supported in calling her out and that’s exactly what happened. Only then were the 121 clients confident enough to speak up. Terrifying stuff to think she’ll be targeting and manipulating more innocent people that are more qualified than her.
I think it's that and also it's not possible to warn 121 clients beforehand and she knows it. If it were more public she knows there would be backlash

Reactions: 5
With 121 she can also be dodgy with pricing as they’re not publicly available. I wonder if all her 121s were charged the same…

Reactions: 4
Sarah Akwisombe: I’m a fraud, I’m not a boss, an unqualified coach, I couldn’t give a toss

thread title suggestion

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe we are just about to go onto thread #13! I bet SA never thought we would last this long. 12 was a bit of a slow burn, but gained momentum in the last few weeks.
Let’s keep the pressure up 💪

Reactions: 5
New thread title #keep hold of your money honey, she’s not that deep.

Reactions: 3
That has my vote. Will you set it up?
I will try, but never done it before so bear with me.

We have thread #13. The brilliant title idea from @Chloegirl was too long to add sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.