Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bonkers!!!
Huh?! This chick has literally spent most of her life trying to be ~seen~ by the masses as a singer/blogger/influencer etc. and then publicly outs her VERY dirty laundry to tens of thousands of followers... and then seems shocked that people have an opinion on her? The duck?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Erm most of us probably have spoken to her 🤔 you know with us being previous customers
Sadly yes, and met her at an event. Her arrogance and idiocy really is quite astounding

Huh?! This chick has literally spent most of her life trying to be ~seen~ by the masses as a singer/blogger/influencer etc. and then publicly outs her VERY dirty laundry to tens of thousands of followers... and then seems shocked that people have an opinion on her? The duck?
I know right?

Sarah akwisombe spewed her life out on social media for financial gain and then got narky that people held her to account for her terrible behaviour that influenced said peoples lives...

She really is not very bright at all

Reactions: 5
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she deranged? We've ALL had a conversation with her and know her which is why we're all here?
Seems like she is. Truly. Her perception of reality is literally the exact opposite of the truth, and she is fighting tooth and nail to make her narrative real. Smear campaigns, maybe that should be her next business idea. She could probably hire a Fiverr-designer or two to help her out.

Sarah, for tit’s sake, stop your bullshit stories. You scammed people, took their money and ran with it, bullied, deleted and blocked people while claiming «nobody would listen to you». You haven’t been willing to be challenged on your actions, dear. And when you are, you block them. So please, do tell us how that constitutes having a conversation about your scam with you. We’re waiting.

Reactions: 7
Thread 11 is up and running. Thank you all who voted.
You’re going to need to request this one closes x

I actually spoke to her on the phone when it all kicked off and offered my professional help (before I knew the extent of it, when I thought she'd been fucked over) and she was a dick. Rude, arrogant and unwilling to listen.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I actually spoke to her on the phone when it all kicked off and offered my professional help (before I knew the extent of it, when I thought she'd been fucked over) and she was a dick. Rude, arrogant and unwilling to listen.
What did she say?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.