Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories about the cocos law.. I’m calling it now! She will be reshared by all the other gowls as a get out of jail card for their crappy disingenuous behaviour 🙄
That’s what she wants. She is mad for the attention. Like obviously if someone is genuinely bullied or harassed then ya definitely they should be protected but going to the guards because someone online said you dress like a teenager or your content is tit is not going to result in a criminal case no matter what she says.

Reactions: 5
Ok girls stop bitching about the instahuns! They’re keeping the Irish economy going🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she received Sweet King already? Is that delivered in the same box as Spotlight and the Emma mattress or does it come separately I wonder?
She is in her duck going to order and use her discount code to get a mystery gift. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck off sandra , don’t know why you would be brushing or whitening your teeth I don’t think you e ever even got the shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
*waits for the reference to the legal part about fluoride laws so Sandra can remind us she got a law degree from Mammy’s couch UCC

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she advertised, symprove, revive active yet , thinking what's left to flog , oh yeah Emma mattress!!!

Reactions: 1
Sandra really needs to decide where she’s at - politician/instahun. I don’t want to vote for a person selling me teeth whitening. She’s nothing to offer for insta so she should give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was gonna suggest bperfect but I doubt Sandra would let such a cheap brand on her botoxed face maybe a jojo bow collab or floral home decor collab 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sandra really needs to decide where she’s at - politician/instahun. I don’t want to vote for a person selling me teeth whitening. She’s nothing to offer for insta so she should give it up.
Nothing to offer in politics either

Reactions: 3
Ah lads, sweaty Betty of course. As someone on another thread said, they're the spot light for legs. 🤣

I actually had to buy a toothbrush the other day. I didn't even contemplate spotlight as I am sick of them through IG. So went with good ol Oral B, which doesn't feel then need to flog with every insta hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Andrea Roche us destroying her clients by giving the same tat to all of them.
Why not have specific tat to specific huns.
Instead she's flooding everyone with the same tat.
That aside, I didn't think Sandra would lower herself to insta hun tat selling. I'm actually surprised.
All we're short now is to have a mother and daughter fashion show from Carrig Donn like Rachel does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how Sandra was all ‘ so delighted they chose to work with me’ yea hun, you and every other insta hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.