Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she changed her Instagram page I can’t see any posts from her anymore
Donot think so but she printed out Coco’s law and will be coming after anyone who ever sad mean things about her. So maybe she’s got you already.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She talking about mortgages now!
The one that never moved out of her mothers house is talking about mortgages.
🥴🤔🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
This woman thought she was a suitable public representative. The shame.

I don’t see how her Instagram account cohesively marries with any of her profession aspirations. It’s just embarrassing.

This woman thought she was a suitable public representative. The shame.

I don’t see how her Instagram account cohesively marries with any of her profession aspirations. It’s just embarrassing.
She still does believe that she is the next Taoiseach!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s everything really isn’t it? She’s a 40 year old woman living with her mammy. Weird.

Her latest stories about the cocos law.. I’m calling it now! She will be reshared by all the other gowls as a get out of jail card for their crappy disingenuous behaviour 🙄

Her latest stories about the cocos law.. I’m calling it now! She will be reshared by all the other gowls as a get out of jail card for their crappy disingenuous behaviour 🙄
She's after a job as junior minister for communications, I'm calling it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.