Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sandra Murphy, bestie of Superstylegrabby.
Lectures the nation from her mothers couch. Has never had a mortgage yet sings how me-hole Martin will sort the housing in this country & she will sort the trolley crisis as her brother is a doctor. Who knew it was that easy? Previous apprentice candidate, spinster, - no issue with someone living with their mother, or being a spinster if she wasn’t so self righteous. Oh and did you know she did a degree ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
About time this dose got a thread. How dare anyone have a different opinion than hers. If you don’t agree with her expert advice as if she’s sitting in the Dail 🙄 or her medical degree giving information regarding covid 😆 you will be blocked. She’s lost the run of herself many time on stories with her ignorant views. She has ran people into the ground over not wearing face masks obviously blindsided by Sabby breaking a number of rules.

Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget her racial comments.
Absolutely disgusting to make such remarks not that i’m one bit surprised her real mask showed when people didn’t support FF and still don’t support them pulled her up on the tit she was spouting.

Reactions: 5
Not just a degree but a masters! Least we forget her copious stories of her notes and highlighting. The way she speaks infuriates me I honestly feel I’m being scolded by an old granny.

Reactions: 6
Not just a degree but a masters! Least we forget her copious stories of her notes and highlighting. The way she speaks infuriates me I honestly feel I’m being scolded by an old granny.
Nana-fied in dress & actions that one. Let me find the article showing where she was only picked to run because they thought her ‘online popularity’ would win her a seat 🤔🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Nana-fied in dress & actions that one. Let me find the article showing where she was only picked to run because they thought her ‘online popularity’ would win her a seat 🤔🤭😂😂😂
Baffles me people would vote for her because she watches the news and reads the Sunday papers. . Maybe I’m also qualified to run? Sanctimonious Sandra!

Reactions: 7
Have a read & tell me if you think shafting a sitting councillor, with 25 years given to the party in favour of Sandra was a good move ?!

Do you want this as future leader of her mothers living room ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Have a read & tell me if you think shafting a sitting councillor, with 25 years given to the party in favour of Sandra was a good move ?!

Do you want this as future leader of her mothers living room ?
Absolutely disgraceful. Definitely don’t want her as a future leader. She constantly runs all parties and anyone who don’t agree with her. I find the way she speaks very ignorant.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't have a master's, poor hun. She just completed her law degree!
She's in her first year of her master's, many more years of these lectures to go!

Reactions: 4
I can only imagine that she guaranteed them that the seat would be hers. I expect she expected a vote from each of her followers and she'd sail into the Dail.

Reactions: 3
Sandra Murphy, bestie of Superstylegrabby.
Lectures the nation from her mothers couch. Has never had a mortgage yet sings how me-hole Martin will sort the housing in this country & she will sort the trolley crisis as her brother is a doctor. Who knew it was that easy? Previous apprentice candidate, spinster, - no issue with someone living with their mother, or being a spinster if she wasn’t so self righteous. Oh and did you know she did a degree ?
Jesus are we back in the 1950's? I havent heard the word spinster in a long time. How backward to measure someone's success in life by whether they have a husband.

Reactions: 10
Sabby and Sandra are well met. Sanctimonious bullies with serious notions. No one else is allowed to have an opinion.

Jesus are we back in the 1950's? I havent heard the word spinster in a long time. How backward to measure someone's success in life by whether they have a husband.
she is in the 1950s though. So we break out the term for her. Same way she stereotypes anyone who doesn’t follow FF or Mehole Martin,...

• Heart
The way Sandra holds court in her mam's sitting room is beyond tragic. I genuinely think she must have been praised too much or spoiled as a child. Have a degree and Masters myself as well as a professional qualification and havent even framed my Masters 10 years later. And never talk about it. She would want to get a grip and stop acting like she is giving a sermon from the pulpit. Less said on the frumpy clothes and pearls the better....not the chic look she is going for! As for the obsession with FF, she glosses over all their shady dealings and barely touched on the Barry Cowen drama at all. Gobshite 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The way Sandra holds court in her mam's sitting room is beyond tragic. I genuinely think she must have been praised too much or spoiled as a child. Have a degree and Masters myself as well as a professional qualification and havent even framed my Masters 10 years later. And never talk about it. She would want to get a grip and stop acting like she is giving a sermon from the pulpit. Less said on the frumpy clothes and pearls the better....not the chic look she is going for! As for the obsession with FF, she glosses over all their shady dealings and barely touched on the Barry Cowen drama at all. Gobshite 😂
And actually if you follow Simon Harris/FF/FG on their own instas you’ll see they’re actually professional enough not to diss other parties - we know they don’t get on but they don’t go into it , where as Sandra lives to slag off Sinn Fein because she’s so privileged on her mothers floral couch with her coco Chanel bichon, her beautiful earrings, nan wardrobe & skewed view on Irish politics !

• Haha
  • Heart
not surprised she is racist , she's such a right wing idiot.. if she could back up her stupid ideas with facts then ok but she can't she just talks out of her hole

Breaking news ***
Sandra has an updated bulletin on today’s news, the dummy version for us simple folk on her stories now , from a different couch this time but equally as important . Please listen to the future leader ofher mothers sitting room and pay attention to all covid related travel advice coming out of her hole mouth.

• Haha
Breaking news ***
Sandra has an updated bulletin on today’s news, the dummy version for us simple folk on her stories now , from a different couch this time but equally as important . Please listen to the future leader ofher mothers sitting room and pay attention to all covid related travel advice coming out of her hole mouth.
🤣🤣 i’m in my brothers i got the wife to go in on her page so i could see the update 😆. Is she for real telling people not to be doing this or that she swanning around Ireland the last few weeks. I’m delighted she has me blocked or i’d message her again. Sick of this bullshit. Nothing about her bestie going away all bet into a mobile or wherever Lisa is. Pot kettle black much!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.