Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems that she has alot of fluid rentention constantly in her legs, if it was me I'd be getting that checked out.

She was back at posting the daily Covid figures the other day…. I swear she creams her knickers when the cases go up 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those toes should have a page of their own. Here they are again making a break for freedom

View attachment 705276

Also, spot the difference between a picture she posts herself and one that was published on a local paper. Just a week apart.

View attachment 705284
View attachment 705289
Holy tit that is some change up, even the shape of her head is different! How can Insta Huns pull this crap and expect to get away with it! It’s like looking like Janice Battersby and putting up photos of Keira Knightley …total break from reality!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so nosey with the holiday Q’s. She’s obviously planning a holiday and wanting to make sure the masses are more in line with her views.

Reactions: 3
She’s a sanctimonious bleep isn’t she? Dishing out unsolicited advice and preaching at people from her mammys front room 🙄 duck off and get a ride Sandra

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.