Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is some bleeping gowl.. does herself and the other bleep Sabrina hill. It realise they more likely caught Covid from gallivanting?? Jesus Christ I’m sick of the two of them
Like tit in a field the virgin was all over the god damn town!! 😂😂

jeepers I wouldn’t agree. She’d look down her nose at anyone & was an absolute mean girl growing up. Her days in BT came to an abrupt end too, for a reason I won’t write on social Media.
Doesn’t surprise me one bit!! Fur coat no knickers the lot of them!!

Reactions: 3
She’s very quiet today, I still can’t believe the neck of her and Shabby! We caught it in the supermarket. FFS they were both in town together, Sandra was posting about takeaway hot chocolates from the Metropole (hardly necessary), she had a stay in Hayfield and afternoon tea somewhere else, takeaways etc. Do they forget that people saw all this? 😡

Reactions: 11
She’s very quiet today, I still can’t believe the neck of her and Shabby! We caught it in the supermarket. FFS they were both in town together, Sandra was posting about takeaway hot chocolates from the Metropole (hardly necessary), she had a stay in Hayfield and afternoon tea somewhere else, takeaways etc. Do they forget that people saw all this? 😡
This is the down fall of social media, its all recorded, how don't they know that. Sandra isn't the worst of them being fair, but sabby, I'd love to boot her, the fool. She boils my blood.

Someone said on another thread, she was getting loads of comments, that she was lying about what she was doing before she got covid. Lads we could all get, so I wouldn't blame her, but just be straight up about it, but nan was listening to her say she got it from grocerys (possibly) and is now terrified.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s gone all quiet since. Must have taken to her bed over the fb comments on the Virgin media clip.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brendas bits on instagram

she has gone for walks sometimes with city Sandra therefore that is why she get on the radio
I had forgotten about Brenda strange she never left the phone out of her hand now I dont see her is she still on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
She got a free grocery and delivery voucher from ALDI including Cava now going to do wine tasting maybe twice a week !! What with the instas that can afford these groceries and she’s keeping them non given to penny dinners shame on you Sandra !!!!!!!

• Wow
She got a free grocery and delivery voucher from ALDI including Cava now going to do wine tasting maybe twice a week !! What with the instas that can afford these groceries and she’s keeping them non given to penny dinners shame on you Sandra !!!!!!!
Disgraceful to accept this. Jessica Moloney, Peter O Mahonys wife is getting a lot of heat for it on her thread and rightly so. Have they any ounce of savvy at all thinking it's OK to accept that in good conscience.

Reactions: 5
Disgraceful to accept this. Jessica Moloney, Peter O Mahonys wife is getting a lot of heat for it on her thread and rightly so. Have they any ounce of savvy at all thinking it's OK to accept that in good conscience.
Give it to a family that needs it!! penny dinners get enough! Sorry but to many stories going around about the one who runs Penny dinners!! 🙈

• Wow
Give it to a family that needs it!! penny dinners get enough! Sorry but to many stories going around about the one who runs Penny dinners!! 🙈
Do you think Sandra would be seen slumming it over to penny dinners not a hope she probably shares the views of her ignorant pal grabby hill

Reactions: 2
@Almost there you have mentioned this on Liz Reaneys thread too but won't expand on what you are saying. Why bother hinting at these things if you are not going to share. I think it's bad form to try to black someone's name and a charity unless you have an actual story to tell......

Why does she always say Hola? Is there a reason behind this other than shes a melt?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Almost there you have mentioned this on Liz Reaneys thread too but won't expand on what you are saying. Why bother hinting at these things if you are not going to share. I think it's bad form to try to black someone's name and a charity unless you have an actual story to tell......
Excuse me not blackening anyone name. That’s why I haven’t said anything I just know she gets a wage makes out she doesn’t get paid, the tit will hit the fan one of these days just like it has with pieta house. Also why should everyone say oh give to penny dinners they get enough they have massive warehouse with stuff in them and the dust is thick on the items! Great they feed the homeless but Simon also do a great job! Now press the ignore button if I bother you that much!! @Teaspillingtheory.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.