Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with you!!In fairness and I may get killed for saying this as a woman but I think men should be free to see who they like and not have the worry of an accidental pregnancy IF the woman says shes on contraception....now I'm not saying she misled him,she may have even thought herself she didnt need contraception if her chances of conceiving were slim....
A child is obviously a huge commitment and he probably only saw it as a fling...is he a bit of a jack the lad type who is known to cheat/have flings?
Sorry now but are you actually saying a man can have a fling with how ever they wish and its not up to him to cover his own d!%k. If he didn't want to have any accidents... Its on him to prevent them. And more so if its an affair. He should at least be thinking of his fiancé and wear a condem so he doesn't pass on any possible stds from his riding around.
@rosieshouse he sounds like a boy, talking about his little conquests down the pub, acting like he is single with no responsibilities, his buddies being worried for him. Doesn't sound like a grown man and a Dad to older kids. He should know better. He seems to have no respect for anyone, especially his children, who he had a duty to protect. You are so right about the kids, it's awful for them. Their Dad is an embarrassment. He should be manning up for them, not crying into his pint! I hope his mickey falls off 😎

I would say Sandra is very good to her mother. Such great news for her considering her medical history! I wish she would duck off with the regurgitation of the news reports, I find it very condescending and annoying like she is dumbing everything down for us…/
bleeping hate that tit, I'm not gonna lie, I have understood some things better from her explanations, it's just the way she does it is woeful, she acts like we are dumb kids that know nothing 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it was someone else on here that was saying about the moaning down the pub but he’s definitely crying to the lads anyway..about losing the family/ career etc..and drinking morning noon and night..they would both be better off without him..I don’t know how Sandra isn’t mortified unless she doesn’t have a clue 🤔

Reactions: 7
I think it was someone else on here that was saying about the moaning down the pub but he’s definitely crying to the lads anyway..about losing the family/ career etc..and drinking morning noon and night..they would both be better off without him..I don’t know how Sandra isn’t mortified unless she doesn’t have a clue 🤔
Well if she didn't, she sure does now 🙊 I'd hate to be brining a baby into the world with someone like him. I'd definitely rather do it alone ❤

Reactions: 10
I’d imagine she does know how he feels now . Last night there was no, “we”, it was all I was worried , I really appreciate the congratulations etc.

He thought she was anyway.. hence his crying down the phone to his friends and drowning his sorrows every night..he’s stuck with her now anyway so should probably stop humiliating her… cork is such a small place
No he is not stuck with her! Why is everything always blamed on the woman. He had a wife and two kids at home and around sharing the love like Bill Clinton, he didn't give two shIts about them when he was dipping his solider into other woman!!! Let him drowned his sorrows the thick. It's his problem, he couldn't keep it in his pants and we don't know what crap he fed to Sr. Sandy and like a fool (like most of us) she probably believed him!
Alot of us women have done it single handed and im sure shes well able if she had to do it on her own! Double fu*k him! The title of Mayor probably went to the wrong head!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If he's crying into his pint and saying publicly he doesn't want this child he needs a swift kick up the hole. Whatever the circumstances of its conception the baby exists now. It's so disrespectful of him to be talking like that. He needs to grow the duck up and accept his responsibility here. He sounds like a dick 🙄

• Heart
I’d imagine she does know how he feels now . Last night there was no, “we”, it was all I was worried , I really appreciate the congratulations etc.
So true! I thought the same, no mention of ‘us’ or how he’s been really good helping her out when she’s tired, or how he was really worried when she had covid and had to go into hospital, or even him catching covid from her etc. which you’d expect a mention if it were an actual boyfriend. If it is this guy and the stories are true he’s a pathetic lush of a man riding around and crying about it like he’s a victim.

In other news the world is on fire, women and children are being shot in the streets but Trigon Hotels can give goodie bags to women who have more than enough on International Women’s Day. I know they’d have been ordered a while ago but the tone deafness has Sandra written all over it. A much better use would have been to donate them to a shelter or women’s group, or even just keep them for next year. But no, comfy ‘influencers’ already surrounded by superfluous tat they don’t need are given freebies they can gush about on social media. So much for solidarity with women on IWD.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
who pays for d lord mayors driver? i hope d council wasnt paying him to drive dem between dere love nests

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I’m not sure when she had Covid but he was back with the family all over Christmas… he found out about the baby in jan is what I was told so he was prob busy juggling all of that?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.