Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's cute. Get it girl. Although I do have to role my eyes at another girl saying she is bi or interested in experimenting but ends up with a very hetronormative looking guy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I definitely got boyfriend vibes from the photo. I hope if it’s true, he’s a good man.

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it here before, but those on social media who come from a background that is familiar with handling finances (not necessarily rich, but just knowing when to get in a professional to help) have done much better with consolidating succes in the peak phase. They got good accountants (and tax advice) and made sure they got on the property ladder to secure their future for when things go past-peak.

Sam should have at least had a house and made a dent in the mortgage by now. That combined with the property’s value increasing would have helped a lot.

Although it’s possible they (she) liquidated the company to deal with alimony discussions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I nearly ran to tattle when I saw her story last night but didn't because I thought the "reveal", if that's what it was, was too casual to be anything.

Then again Sammi isn't overly showy so it'd make sense for her to just randomly pop her new guy on socials.

He does look like her type though based on Jason and Ricky.

Edit: Funny. When I clicked to his profile yesterday it was private, now it's public. If he is her new boo, YouTube boyfriend career incoming.

If she starts posting more and posting him, that'll be saaaddd. I get it might just coincidentally be that she feels more emotionally ready to be active again but it'll be annoying if a man/relationship has sped that up.

I need Sammi to get some self esteem outside of a relationship asap*

*If that's the case!

Last edited:
Bit random but I just love how Sammi dresses Indie, she always looks so cute but child appropriate unlike some other influencers who try to dress their kids in beige/mini-me outfits

Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who doesn't get boyfriend vibes from that story? They look like friends to me.

Reactions: 16
So like her new jewelry is on the London, Ibiza & NY collections. One thing that confuses me about her jewelry is that idk how her jewelry represents these places. Is their something that i'm missing here?

Reactions: 3
So like her new jewelry is on the London, Ibiza & NY collections. One thing that confuses me about her jewelry is that idk how her jewelry represents these places. Is their something that i'm missing here?
I actually thought it made sense when she explained the first three collections in the 'how I style my jewelry' video she posted back when the brand first launched, but after watching the video about the ibiza collection, I just find it hard to believe she actually has that much to do with the design process. Describing something as 'I guess inspired by like... the ocean?' just made me lose a bit of confidence. That along with her calling herself a brand owner, when people on this thread has mentioned that it's another brand that owns sammimaria jewelry is just a bit weird to me. I also thought it was a fine idea to do the city thing as the first launch but... is this gonna be the only thing they do?

Reactions: 11
True, I know she's not the most articulate but most influencer brands are them choosing a couple of pre-designed things and slapping their name on it so I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 5
Does she do anything else than poste highly filtered selfies in her home? What a sad existence…
073F2AB6-E6F0-4B61-A557-00830E163480.png

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The lips look painful!! She was so beautiful already, really didn’t need to do that all I wish she didn’t feel the need to become an insta baddie

Reactions: 12
Don't know if Sammi n her sis Danielle are talking again, but they're still not following eachother, so maybe not.
But her sis posted her daughter for the first time in years! Maybe their kids were at grandma's house and got to hang out that way.

Also I just realised that Sammi's (ex) best friend Jenny (who was literally her only friend before Tasha came along), is also not following her anymore, but is following her sis Danielle still.

So that's 2 close people in her life that she no longer talks to. I really hope it wasn't because of Jason. That would be a shame.

• Heart