Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent ads with Indie are really cute but I also find it strange that she very rarely shows her (which I respect) but has no problem to do so when it comes to ads?
She did a Q&A video at the start of this year where she said quite sternly that her daughter "is not for consumption" and that's why she doesn't feature her daughter prominently on her socials. I even wrote a comment here praising her for it. 🤡 An advert for suncream and movies does pale in comparison to the exploitation you see from some influencers/family vloggers, but I still think it's a shame she went back on that sentiment for money.

Reactions: 19
She did a Q&A video at the start of this year where she said quite sternly that her daughter "is not for consumption" and that's why she doesn't feature her daughter prominently on her socials. I even wrote a comment here praising her for it. 🤡 An advert for suncream and movies does pale in comparison to the exploitation you see from some influencers/family vloggers, but I still think it's a shame she went back on that sentiment for money.
I mean she only uploads 1-2 videos a month and it doesn’t look like she’s getting much collabs on Insta. I think it’s hard times.

Reactions: 11
I mean she only uploads 1-2 videos a month and it doesn’t look like she’s getting much collabs on Insta. I think it’s hard times.
isn't it also a little weird that she hasn't addressed it? I saw that she posted on her stories I think last week that she hadn't been feeling well so that's why she didn't post on instagram that week but.... idk? if it's because she's working through some things in private I still don't understand why she wouldn't just say that in a video.

Her company has been liquidated. I do feel sorry for her if she didn't meet Jason she could be far by now

Reactions: 22
Her company has been liquidated. I do feel sorry for her if she didn't meet Jason she could be far by now
Can’t say I ever got good vibes from him. I really feel for her. Wonder what happened with her new relationship she mentioned?

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s got a job now or something. I know a lot of us have been saying for a while that youtube can’t be providing much these days.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s got a job now or something. I know a lot of us have been saying for a while that youtube can’t be providing much these days.
It must still be providing more than a regular job though? It would be crazy to think of the rise and fall of these youtubers over the last 10 years. They would have been making stupid money at times.

Reactions: 8
It must still be providing more than a regular job though? It would be crazy to think of the rise and fall of these youtubers over the last 10 years. They would have been making stupid money at times.
I guess it depends what you’d consider a regular job to be fair 😂 It probably does still pay more than my supermarket job even with the lack of new content 😅😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been said, i havent looked on sammis socials for a while, she was actually one of the first youtubers i found and loved back in the day, but she is beyond strange now.. Why does she only upload stuff of indie when its an ad? Ive never seen anyone look so uncomfortable being a mum..

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been said, i havent looked on sammis socials for a while, she was actually one of the first youtubers i found and loved back in the day, but she is beyond strange now.. Why does she only upload stuff of indie when its an ad? Ive never seen anyone look so uncomfortable being a mum..
She said she was trying to keep Indie off socials or something like that but then uses her for ads. So either money is running out and it’s out of desperation or she knows that posts with influencer kids always do numbers

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she puts any of the money Indie makes into a trust for her future. After all if the kid is used in an ad why shouldn’t she get her cut just like any child actor does? So many repercussions of using your child to make influencer money that we haven’t see yet but it’s coming. Some of the OG influencer children are approaching adulthood and all it takes is one landmark case for laws to change and suddenly the money legally belongs to the kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she puts any of the money Indie makes into a trust for her future. After all if the kid is used in an ad why shouldn’t she get her cut just like any child actor does? So many repercussions of using your child to make influencer money that we haven’t see yet but it’s coming. Some of the OG influencer children are approaching adulthood and all it takes is one landmark case for laws to change and suddenly the money legally belongs to the kid.
That’s such a good point!! She definitely should but doubt she does…

Reactions: 1
That’s such a good point!! She definitely should but doubt she does…
I honestly think she’s forcing her work to pay her bills. I don’t see the passion in anything creative she does nowadays. Just all ADs and false spirituality.
She should travel more. I really enjoy her travel content and feel like she’s herself when she’s not stuck in London. But of course she has a child which has forced her to settle.

New boy alert on her stories! Do we think this is her relationship she was talking about or is he an old friend? I don’t recognise him 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
New boy alert on her stories! Do we think this is her relationship she was talking about or is he an old friend? I don’t recognise him 🤷‍♀️
came running here to see if anyone had the tea! pure speculation on my part but I got ‘debuting my new man’ vibes from the pic. i wonder if she’ll keep the relationship off socials, I mean I guess not if she’s posting him on her stories haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She just doesnt know how to be alone does she, if this is her new man then wow, shes been in relationships all her life, take a break for yourself!!!

Screenshots please for those not on insta! Though she only seems to post on there and never makes any videos so I guess my times following her ‘career’ are over

Reactions: 1