Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content makes me depressed 😬View attachment 684561
it is a bit deflating. she's always had that humor of haha everything sucksssss haha isn't it funny how i hate people and have a chronic bad week. I think a lot of people like that thinks it's relatable and that they're just 'keeping it real' but it just seems a bit depressing when it's all the time. it seems like she's still going through a lot (can't imagine going through a divorce is easy) but maybe she just needs a bit of distance before posting online again? I also saw she was in hospital a while back so I hope she's okay but it would honestly make a lot more sense to me if she either took a long (!!) break from social media or produced content around working through things in her life. everything she's doing rn seems so superficial like the selfies with hollow captions or the detached sponsored videos or the half-baked self help content. a lot of people would probably love to see more realistic content and not just content for the sake of it.

Reactions: 20
New reel with styles that don’t suit her again #instabaddie

really miss her old style:cautious:

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Lol. Sammi, you ain’t 21 you’re in your 30s with a kid, soz babe
She literally could be their mum 😂 I’m 30 and have a school friend with a 14 year old. She literally could be the mother of quite a few people on TikTok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She should embrace the “internet mum” as realistically the best (only) thing she offers right now is nostalgia.

As others have said, she seems to have lost her sense of style. Change is fine but she hasn’t changed her style, she’s just now wearing/flogging anything that comes her way.

I appreciate she needs to make a living but why can’t she do that while having some integrity? Or is she in a genuine style rut?

I would imagine she’s well loved enough (again, the nostalgia hook) that she doesn’t need to act all weird and wacky. I know she doesn’t have many ideas (always asking what to film, what to talk about etc) but surely it can’t be that hard after all this time? What are your peers doing? Rinse and repeat. I don’t think expectations for her are very high. People just want to see/hear her.

Reactions: 7
Lol. Sammi, you ain’t 21 you’re in your 30s with a kid, soz babe
So embarrassing! Sammi you ARE a mum lol. She’s in such denial.

also this is literally her content on repeat. Sitting at home in a full face of make up + wig eyefucking her iphone camera

A307A486-9D23-4935-878B-3E99C79DFA07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with her feeling weirded out at being referred to as a mum by teenagers though.

It's only a 15 year age gap between Sammi and a 16 year old... Are we suggesting 15 is a common or expected age to become a mother?

Even for a too young tiktok user of 12, the age gap is 20 years. Many people aren't parents at 20 these days.

Sammi acts juvenile but the stages of life also aren't teenager -> matron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
yikes I just watched it, they don’t suit her at ALL
I notice this with a lot of influencers, most people by a certain age kind of have a style, know what suits them (if they are interested in clothes) yet she seems to just wear whatever is sent to her, I think it is just another sign she is feeling pretty lost. Those jadedldn clothes all look SO cheap

Reactions: 3
Is she still close with her sister. Want to snoop on her insta but doesn’t follow her

Reactions: 2
What did they fall out about?
It was a while ago when I was following her sister Daniella. Someone commented on her photo asking what's going on between them.. She replied something along the lines of Sammi blocking her and no longer speaking to her. She didn't say exactly why they fell out though. Obviously something big must have happened.
Just checked Sammi's following list and she's still not following her sister, so I can only assume they're still on bad terms?

I think last time she posted her sis was in 2016..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So like I wanted to point this out in Sam's Instagram stories which is a repost of her friend Tasha Green's stories. Sam is dancing really close to Tasha like she's grinding on her. I'm not saying that they are dating, but Tasha's other friends moved away and Sam stayed really close. I know Sam is BI and everything I just thought it was something there. Maybe I am seeing things that are not really there idk lol.

So like I wanted to point this out in Sam's Instagram stories which is a repost of her friend Tasha Green's stories. Sam is dancing really close to Tasha like she's grinding on her. I'm not saying that they are dating, but Tasha's other friends moved away and Sam stayed really close. I know Sam is BI and everything I just thought it was something there. Maybe I am seeing things that are not really there idk lol.
I think definitely seeing things that aren't there. They've been friends for over a decade at this point, so them being that close wouldn't indicate anything. Loads of women grind on their friends.
Plus Tasha is dating someone right? I don't follow her but looking at her Insta she has a boyfriend atm.

Reactions: 10
Tasha is wearing the Jaded Ldn tie front dress Sammi showed off on her insta. Gotta say tasha makes it look a bit more wearable than Sam did. Sam's Jaded haul on insta just made me question what the hell is going on with their designs lately.

Reactions: 1
She’s copying her bestie Tasha Green in her poses, outfits, hair. I don’t really get the whole stick out my tongue, flash the peace sign, tilt your hear to the side but I guess it’s what they do on Tik Tok. With that being said I guess Tasha can get away with it with Samantha it just seems inauthentic, wannabe, try hard.
They’re both trying SO hard on TikTok to go viral and it’s embarrassing considering the YouTube subscribers they have vs their TikTok following. Scrambling to use every sound that is trending that week in the hopes of becoming viral. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her recent ads with Indie are really cute but I also find it strange that she very rarely shows her (which I respect) but has no problem to do so when it comes to ads?

Reactions: 11