Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was trying to say that Jason cheated
I didn’t get that at all. do you mind explaining? with her facial expression, to me it seemed like she was implying that she’d be open to the idea of an open relationship.

Reactions: 17
I didn’t get that at all. do you mind explaining? with her facial expression, to me it seemed like she was implying that she’d be open to the idea of an open relationship.
I took it to mean that she & Jason didn't have an open relationship but he was cheating so technically they did.

Reactions: 11
Why does she think a massive pink top and black leggings qualify as "dressing as the opposite sex"? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I took it to mean that she & Jason didn't have an open relationship but he was cheating so technically they did.
That’s definitely how she meant it. It even says “no, but....” [but technically we did]. I hadn’t seen that at first, but even without it, that’s how I took her facial expression as well.

Reactions: 6
I just find it annoying when people are vague in an attempt to come off as mysterious LOL. like what’s the point in participating in those survey filters if you don’t answer with complete honesty?

Reactions: 7
I just find it annoying when people are vague in an attempt to come off as mysterious LOL. like what’s the point in participating in those survey filters if you don’t answer with complete honesty?
To me she was not vague at all though. These types of question rounds are meant to be quick and fun, they’re not serious Q&A interviews. Plus, she obviously doesn’t want to go into detail, because it’s not just affecting her. So she’s saying it without saying it.

Why does she think a massive pink top and black leggings qualify as "dressing as the opposite sex"? 😂
She does not, she’s joking.

Reactions: 3
She seems more articulate and self aware in her new video. It's interesting that she says that the transition to being a single mum wasn't very big for her, and that she was prepared for it. Without saying anything directly, she's basically confirming that Jason was pretty absent in their relationship/his parental duties.

Talking about sexuality, she says she's been "experimenting" recently and that made her sure she's bisexual. But then she goes on to say she's never been on a date with a girl before. Kind of confused about what that means by experimenting. Maybe she just used the wrong word there.

Reactions: 23
She seems more articulate and self aware in her new video. It's interesting that she says that the transition to being a single mum wasn't very big for her, and that she was prepared for it. Without saying anything directly, she's basically confirming that Jason was pretty absent in their relationship/his parental duties.

Talking about sexuality, she says she's been "experimenting" recently and that made her sure she's bisexual. But then she goes on to say she's never been on a date with a girl before. Kind of confused about what that means by experimenting. Maybe she just used the wrong word there.
You can have sex with people without going on dates with them. I’m guessing it’s pretty hard to date in a pandemic with nowhere to go etc. BUT you can still have sex if you want it. Needs be and all that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah that's the thing. Experimenting (but not dating) indicates sexual activity but you can't do that right now. Not legally anyway lolzzzz.

Did you guys see that disturbingly cringey "off-brand" Tiktok on her story yesterday? I had such shame as if I were watching my mother twerk. This is the first time I've truly wanted to unsubscribe from Sammi after 10 years! she seems so lost in this sassy delusion and it's so superficial and toxic. Has she had her lip fillers topped up somehow also?!
I feel so dumb thinking she had changed for the better when she shaved her head that one time🤣

Reactions: 4
That’s definitely how she meant it. It even says “no, but....” [but technically we did]. I hadn’t seen that at first, but even without it, that’s how I took her facial expression as well.
Exactly that.

I’m always a bit sceptical of women who claim to be bisexual or lesbian after a string of bad relationships with men. Sometimes I think it’s some sort of escape.

But then again, you’re never too old to learn about yourself, so if she’s bisexual, then that’s great too.

Reactions: 17
When she came out as bi it made complete sense to me because in the past she has spoken a lotttt about women she finds really sexy and attractive etc it didn’t shock me at all and I don’t think it has anything to with her bad history. She had a habit of kind of hibernating and hiding behind the personalities that she dated but now I really love seeing her be so confident and full of energy! . I feel like her anxiety stopped her from showing this side of herself in the past. I honestly really enjoy this confident, care free bit goofy Sammi!

Reactions: 12
When she came out as bi it made complete sense to me because in the past she has spoken a lotttt about women she finds really sexy and attractive etc it didn’t shock me at all and I don’t think it has anything to with her bad history. She had a habit of kind of hibernating and hiding in heterosexual relationships and I really love seeing her be so confident and full of energy. I feel like her anxiety stopped her from showing this side of herself in the past. I honestly really enjoy this confident, care free bit goofy haha Sammi!
I mean, this makes sense too.

There's more to being bi than just finding other women sexy. Just sayin'.
Lol as a bi woman- I know this. Im just going on by the snippets that I have seen of her talking about sexuality. I don’t even know why I’m arguing when the woman herself has a came out as bi, but you go ahead nitpick at everything just because this is a trash thread:rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Lol as a bi woman- I know this. Im just going on by the snippets that I have seen of her talking about sexuality. I don’t even know why I’m arguing when the woman herself has a came out as bi, but you go ahead nitpick at everything just because this is a trash thread:rolleyes:
Nooo I wasn't dissing you sorry! Or even necessarily saying that's where Sam is coming from. It's just something I think about a lot as bi woman myself. When people discuss bisexuality they often seem to only focus on the sex bit and I think it's important to recognise that it's a lot deeper than "wow sexy women are sexy". Don't know if I'm explaining myself properly or if this is even the place to be saying it. It's just something I have been thinking about a lot recently. I think it adds to the stigma of bisexual people either not being real or being greedy when the only thing that is spoken about is being sexually attracted to attractive women.

Sam's relationships with men have always felt unequal. She puts men on a pedestal and kowtows to them in an unhealthy, dysfunctional way. Maybe if she were to have a relationship with a woman then she'd feel on more secure and equal. Who knows? Everyone deserves to be comfortable in their sexuality. And I think it's time to talk about sexuality as more than just physical attraction.

Reactions: 12
I really enjoyed her latest Q&A. She was a lot more articulate, I think her personality came through a lot and she didn't seem space-y, like she's seemed in some of her other videos lately. Hope they continue this way.