Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even see any comments from Sammi under the most recent post on Grace’s Instagram? (The one announcing she’s in a coma) There are so many messages from influencers (literally hundreds), even people whom I’ve never even seen interact with Grace before (eg Niomi smart, sunbeamsjess). I didn’t necessarily think she had to post a tweet or public statement on insta like some people were suggesting, but to not even write a quick comment under the post?? Really??

Reactions: 5
Don't be ridiculous, the two aren't comparable at all?

Posting about BLM on social media brings awareness to the cause in (the often misguided hope) that it'll bring about social change.

Posting about Grace does nothing for her or her condition whatsoever, that's all in the hands of the doctors. Tbh if Sammi had posted some meaningless platitude like "Omg just heard the news, absolutely devastating. Thoughts and prayers with Grace and her family x", she'd get criticised for attention seeking and making herself centre of the issue when the two aren't really friends like that.

I'm not really sure what you, or anyone else arguing that Sammi should make a post about Grace, actually gets out of her doing that? It's very redundant. I get this is a gossip site but this is nitpicking to the extreme.
K Sam we get it. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Seems like the only thing she posts are ads, stories full of #gifted items and cringe thirst traps. I wonder when the gifted stuff and spons will start drying up.

Reactions: 4
Her instagram post today suggests she'll be back soon. The comment section, however, distresses me loooooool. More people are asking her to do videos on spirituality, then Sammi asked someone to basically be more specific (i.e give me ideas because I can't think for myself) and people have replied to talk about chakras and god knows what else. I just have to sigh lol, wtf does Sammi know about chakras. Furthermore, why can the people not asking her research and pick up a bleeping book or find a worthwhile source to learn from.
Either way looks like she has realises she still has a YouTube channel and needs to do something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like every time she posts a video it's a "return" or a "comeback" then she disappears again. Her heart ain't in it anymore so she may as well quit.

Reactions: 16
Her instagram post today suggests she'll be back soon. The comment section, however, distresses me loooooool. More people are asking her to do videos on spirituality, then Sammi asked someone to basically be more specific (i.e give me ideas because I can't think for myself) and people have replied to talk about chakras and god knows what else. I just have to sigh lol, wtf does Sammi know about chakras. Furthermore, why can the people not asking her research and pick up a bleeping book or find a worthwhile source to learn from.
Either way looks like she has realises she still has a YouTube channel and needs to do something.
This one below was the most hysterical suggestion. Saving tips from Samantha Maria?!! 🤣🤣😂 I’m chocking from laughing too hard! How long has the girl been claiming she was saving to buy a house again?!! In all her years of doing YouTube she still hasn’t managed to acquire anything of actual value, eg a property. She’s obviously a shopaholic and compulsive buyer. She collects clothes and handbags because they’re the only thing that provides her joy on a day to day basis, but she’s absolutely incapable of saving. These folks in her comments must be just as dumb as she is. Get your savings tips from someone like Patricia Bright at least, not Sammi aka the least money-savvy person I’ve ever seen.

75E84E40-B9A1-472A-9541-E416F011559E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Back soon tho maybe not with her YT channel, but her bullshit podcast she promised us all 🙃

I feel like every time she posts a video it's a "return" or a "comeback" then she disappears again. Her heart ain't in it anymore so she may as well quit.
She cannot be and is not Tanya burr. She can't do these disappearing and reappearing acts...

Reactions: 3
Even Tanya cannot actually pull off these disappearing acts (she’s fallen into complete irrelevancy because of this), let alone Sammi. Sam is sabotaging herself.

Reactions: 9
The nose bleeding filter was so distracting when she was talking about new ideas on her Instagram. Like I can't take this woman seriously.

Reactions: 8
B296EA79-8D70-4059-A74D-D227DBF3DF19.png

How she thinks that anyone cares about what she’s saying with this filter on is baffling. It’s probably better for her to fade into oblivion

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Me and my amazing memory, have noticed that on her story today she is still using the wooden chopping board/placemat Jason made for her..one of his many failed projects 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she doesn’t strike me as an open relationship type of person. the next one was “never have I ever swam naked” lol. I think she’s still trying to look edgy.

Reactions: 11