Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @palmer for the title!

It was a bit too long so I edited out the bi bit, hope that's okay! 😊
Tbh, that TikTok may be all we'll hear about her bisexuality for another 3 years or until she needs more attention again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Love the new title!😂 also the way things are going with her YouTube/social media
towards the drain, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the last thread on her🤔

Reactions: 14
Love the new title!😂 also the way things are going with her YouTube/social media
towards the drain, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the last thread on her🤔
Her shelf life has long passed. The influencer bubble has certainly popped for her.

No house purchased, no proper use able degree or real life work experience she can use... she's too washed up to do fashion now...

And a baby girl to raise

How is she not shitting herself

Reactions: 35
as someone said on the previous thread, i’ve been wondering if she has a day job too. i googled her out of curiosity and found the samantha maria ltd on companies house. don’t know if it’s been mentioned but it says:

Confirmation statement overdue
Next statement date 25 September 2020
due by 6 November 2020

Last statement dated 25 September 2019

i don’t know if that’s unusual or not?? 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
When I saw that her Instagram said "Navigating self-growth 🕊" I never laughed so hard in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the tik toks are just doing what is popular on the platform to get views and hopefully build an audience? I think she is far more pulled together behind the scenes negotiations are in place for the divorce are no doubt taking time and costing her money and she probably is trying to keep jason and his family sweet to ensure indie keeps that side of the family. Her mum and sis seem a bit lost maybe encouraged her to stay with jason long after she wanted to leave amd this has caused a rift?? I think she does have transferable skills, and hwr side husale.of the jewellery isn't a bad one for merchandise, she needs more of these.

The thing with her tiktok and insta is that these aren't truly her atm theyare an act and it won't get her the audience interaction as it lacks genuineness. I hope she stops with the fillers immediately and finds solace in maybe meditation or her cooking rather than wine o clock, i don't believe she drinks that much, but any is bad when going through stress in case it becomes a crutch long term.

Still like old skool sammi, curls, rilley, docs etc. I think that was really her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the tik toks are just doing what is popular on the platform to get views and hopefully build an audience? I think she is far more pulled together behind the scenes negotiations are in place for the divorce are no doubt taking time and costing her money and she probably is trying to keep jason and his family sweet to ensure indie keeps that side of the family. Her mum and sis seem a bit lost maybe encouraged her to stay with jason long after she wanted to leave amd this has caused a rift?? I think she does have transferable skills, and hwr side husale.of the jewellery isn't a bad one for merchandise, she needs more of these.

The thing with her tiktok and insta is that these aren't truly her atm theyare an act and it won't get her the audience interaction as it lacks genuineness. I hope she stops with the fillers immediately and finds solace in maybe meditation or her cooking rather than wine o clock, i don't believe she drinks that much, but any is bad when going through stress in case it becomes a crutch long term.

Still like old skool sammi, curls, rilley, docs etc. I think that was really her.
Hi Sam

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still watch her because I want to root for her. The incessant laughing in her last video is too much!!!

Reactions: 11
I wish Sammi stuck to the same wig for more than a week.

Someone needs to sit her down and start creating clear strategies with her - on her brand, platform and how she's going to monetise her position moving forwards.

I feel Sam has lacked the structure and business savvy to truly make something of herself and she needed a proper manager to spur her on.

She's just so bland isn't she, she is just one of these irritating go with the flow people who never seem to stand for anything.

However, I've been watching her since I was 19... I'm 30 now and a mother myself so I can't stop watching at this point 😂😂 sometimes I do click out of her videos I admit. Would be nice to actually see something change with her.

As others have said a sort of job/contact with more people would do a lot for her. The fact she's spent so many years in her own company, kooped up at home with some crappy husband for company hasn't helped either.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder what she'll do for Christmas. Will she have Indie? She doesn't really seem to be getting on with her family. Will she just do it with Jason for Indies sake?

Reactions: 9
Lol at jason yesterday saying he despises social media and asking what keeps people on it. Oh hun for you we know its the teeny boppers wannabe models. What's the matter have they started to annoy ya?

Reactions: 26
Lol at jason yesterday saying he despises social media and asking what keeps people on it. Oh hun for you we know its the teeny boppers wannabe models. What's the matter have they started to annoy ya?
quite cheeky of him considering that’s how his ex makes a living and he was pretty comfy when he was living off all her money.

he was a kept man because of her! Cheek!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Well Jason, a lot of us don't understand how someone can go years choosing not to work and rely on their partners income instead but hey 🤷🏾‍♀️

I feel like he's said something negative about people on social media before. It's odd, it's one thing not to want to do it but respect from a distance and another to moan about it. Then again, when isn't he moaning?

Makes you wonder how he managed to have total respect for Sammi if he has such disdain for her "need" to be on social media, especially in the vapid way that she is.

Reactions: 28
Jason despises social media, but had the nerve to make a gofundme page for new video and photography equipment lol

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Please have mercy on my soul ladies... but after the divorce, I'm feeling way more sympathetic towards Jason. Seeing her going around town, getting fillers, getting her nails done, having her piercing replaced by another person, touching her face, "forgetting" to out her mask on... doesn't she think about Indie? Contracting the virus and passing it to her child? Or her family? Does she care about anyone but herself? She's always throwing herself this self depreciation and self pity party and does whatever she wants without thinking about how it actually affects her and her loved ones. Imagine being married to her. She's trash in my books!

Reactions: 11
The problem with Sam is that she’s had it all too fast. She was a success in what influencers now are striving for and to be. Married, 1 m subs / followers, business, baby ect. She had all of that long before insta boomed and took off. She got her rise to YouTube success before the likes of Lydia or Victoria and she wasted it.

I truly believe she never wanted a kid so early because I generally do think she would’ve had more of a future and would’ve been on trips more and out more.

she could’ve saved for a massive house or something with the money. But nope.

Reactions: 17