Samanthajpearson (previously theslimmingmama)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thoughts on Sam?

The comes across as a lovely person but she is so so obsessed with her weightloss, its quite concerning. She will post stories saying she’s having an off plan day/meal, then seem to beat herself up about it.

I really like her I feel like she is one of the few that is truly honest. I do think she can be a tad too obsessive though.

She seems lovely but in weightless mode she is yet another one who eats tiny portions/restricts carbs. That's why she has such huge losses. But I take my hat of to her to lose 8 stone once then put it all back on again and nearly lose it all again is amazing. Just think she needs to not be so hard on herself.

Reactions: 4
I love her ! I really like her account. She has been completely honest about her weight gain and losses and the emotional aspect of it all and how she really struggled after a close and obviously very painful bereavement. I feel like she has got a lot to share and is trying to help others regarding intuitive eating etc and whilst she follows SW I think she has a healthier attitude now 🤷‍♀️ . I am loving seeing her holiday to the US as it’s quite fascinating and beautiful and she did ask if people minded. If you don’t like you just skip over those bits. Like anyone I’m following, I look out for the #ads or #aff and I will unfollow. Really hope she doesn’t go down that road like too many others. She seems to recommend rather than #ad. ❤

• Heart
I love her ! I really like her account. She has been completely honest about her weight gain and losses and the emotional aspect of it all and how she really struggled after a close and obviously very painful bereavement. I feel like she has got a lot to share and is trying to help others regarding intuitive eating etc and whilst she follows SW I think she has a healthier attitude now 🤷‍♀️ . I am loving seeing her holiday to the US as it’s quite fascinating and beautiful and she did ask if people minded. If you don’t like you just skip over those bits. Like anyone I’m following, I look out for the #ads or #aff and I will unfollow. Really hope she doesn’t go down that road like too many others. She seems to recommend rather than #ad. ❤
It’s literally amazing where she is. It’s the type of America people see in films but never see in real life. I’m glad she’s sharing!

Reactions: 5
I usually hate people sharing every aspect of their holiday, but got to admit, that holiday isn't your usual drink cocktails and sit on your arse for a week, its really interesting. I'm loving it too.

If people want to share let them. It’s not like you paid the money for them to go away

Reactions: 2
I usually hate people sharing every aspect of their holiday, but got to admit, that holiday isn't your usual drink cocktails and sit on your arse for a week, its really interesting. I'm loving it too.
I agree it looks a really fascinating place.... nice to see a different side of America that's not typically touristy....

Reactions: 1
I really like Samantha, she seems very genuine & kind. I liked seeing her holiday stories. Looked wonderful where she stayed. So scenic.
Has anyone noticed anything going on between her & her hubby? They don’t follow each other anymore?
I hope they are ok

I really like Samantha, she seems very genuine & kind. I liked seeing her holiday stories. Looked wonderful where she stayed. So scenic.
Has anyone noticed anything going on between her & her hubby? They don’t follow each other anymore?
I hope they are ok
Unless this is why she came home early (if she did)? Or they’ve unfollowed so he doesn’t get found? I don’t follow my partner on my SW account because I don’t want people knowing too much of my personal life

I thought it was his side of the family they went to visit in America ? Maybe he just doesn't want to be on her Insta ? She only really does stories these days not actual posts ? Does he still have an account ?

I follow him. Three things!

1. About a month ago he posted a picture about how he knew where he wasn’t wanted and he was better than that, but that was deleted very quickly. I only know this because it was very emotionally charged.. and his name is James Arthur so I thought it was the singer!!!

2. His bio used to say husband of slimmingmama (even upto a month ago) but now it doesn’t say that..

BUT 3. Whilst they were away and I think she went home he posted a story saying miss my wife

🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
When people to put thier lives on insta. You can definitely tell when something is up. Shes with someone else today. Hes constantly posting just with his best friend and son on bikes. Has been for a few weeks. Just him and his son.

What does she do for money?! She doesn't seem to work at all? What does her husband do? (I'm so nosy!!)

What does she do for money?! She doesn't seem to work at all? What does her husband do? (I'm so nosy!!)
I’m not 100% what he actually does but quite a while ago she mentioned he was a member of the masons (whether he still is or not I’m not sure) so I guess they’re pretty well off. She also seems to live in quite an expensive area.

I’m not 100% what he actually does but quite a while ago she mentioned he was a member of the masons (whether he still is or not I’m not sure) so I guess they’re pretty well off. She also seems to live in quite an expensive area.
You don’t have to be well off to be a mason - my whole family are in it - you used to get in if you were in a job of authority such as the police (how my grandad got in) and then they can invite others (he invited my uncles etc)

Reactions: 3
I like her, but yeah I live about 10 minutes away and the estate she lives on is reallllly expensive. Not sure about jobs though!