Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its to the point where it could indicate a mental disorder of some sort. Shes struggled with her identity for some time now wouldnt be surprised if it turned into some kind of permanent disorder
I would agree with this - she’s regressed so much since the break-up, it’s like her entire persona and sense of self hinges on what man she happens to be with at the time. Extremely worrying behaviour IMO.

Reactions: 4
So like she posted this and I thought she reads here.

She’s dumber than I thought. my sister is a licensed esthetician. These things absolutely affect your skin. If her prerogative is to not even listen to the 1st thing ANY esthetician or dermatologist will tell you then that’s on her and probably why she’s had consistently bad skin her entire life.
040E20AF-1069-4EDB-A191-19CAB479D7BC.jpeg

Reactions: 5
If she doesn't put the work now,, she will end up like my mother 🤣🤣🤣 Narcissistic asshol*, with multiple failed relationships with crappy men, never amounting into anything because she can't put the work into herself, and blaming her kid for everything that went wrong. The fact that she has talked about her mental issues but it's unwilling to cut on things that have been proven to make them worse, just has me 💀 I did it and I thought I was going to die, but did it anyway. I haven't given up on sugar, but I consume way less than I use to, but I can't just go thru any more sugar rushes and crashes down. It creates unnecessary mood swings that I simply don't need in my life anymore. I went from having 5/6 coffee cups a day to 2/3. I can definitely see a change. I was an anxious mess and now I only drink when I need a comfort drink/energy boost. There's tit you know you can and want to do, but it's just not good/healthy for you. And that separates a woman that's willing to grow, and progress and mature... and a woman that still wants to cave in into her bad habits and acts from ego and wants. I still have hope for Sammie tho!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It seems she's relishing this identity/trope of being a bad girl 'rebel' who fights back against ideas of moderation and consuming less of the things. The irony is that in doing this, she further perpetuates the glaring problems with her skin/mental health amongst other things. For some reason she hasn't made the link between the above behaviour and a lack of positive progress in terms of her goals. It's actually rather juvenile considering her age, but I'm going to say I think she is in pain, and behaving in this way is probably linked to a real escapism for her. She needs to engage her brain and understand that now is not the time for 'doing it for the socials'. She's relatively fresh out of a break up and still in the midst of an identity crisis and could do with really reflecting on her own behaviour/mindset- I mean truly reflect and take time away from all social media to do so. I have hope for Sammi too, but a part of me believes she's actually just rather shallow/materialistic - and that's fine - no one asked her to convert to Buddhism and live among the mountain goats but it's just so obvious that the 'spirituality' spiel was just for the views and to be on that bandwagon- because of course she needs to be on trend, right?

Reactions: 9
No vlogmas this year? And what is this one upload a month now? Either give it your all or get out and sort yourself and your life out Sam. We're not begs clinging on for the next crappy morsel of content. 🤭

Has she gone skint? Can't remember what her last designer purchase was and she was all for the designer clobber before

Really think she's got another day job, asides her child, she is so absent online.

Reactions: 8
If she doesn't put the work now,, she will end up like my mother 🤣🤣🤣 Narcissistic asshol*, with multiple failed relationships with crappy men, never amounting into anything because she can't put the work into herself, and blaming her kid for everything that went wrong. The fact that she has talked about her mental issues but it's unwilling to cut on things that have been proven to make them worse, just has me 💀 I did it and I thought I was going to die, but did it anyway. I haven't given up on sugar, but I consume way less than I use to, but I can't just go thru any more sugar rushes and crashes down. It creates unnecessary mood swings that I simply don't need in my life anymore. I went from having 5/6 coffee cups a day to 2/3. I can definitely see a change. I was an anxious mess and now I only drink when I need a comfort drink/energy boost. There's tit you know you can and want to do, but it's just not good/healthy for you. And that separates a woman that's willing to grow, and progress and mature... and a woman that still wants to cave in into her bad habits and acts from ego and wants. I still have hope for Sammie tho!
yeh has she ever talked about going ot therapy? she 100% needs it, behaviours like these (changing yourself for the person you're with/choosing crappy relationships) just cement over time. The longer she waits the harder it will be, and especially as she willbe an example to her daughter this makes it even more important IMO

Reactions: 1
yeh has she ever talked about going ot therapy? she 100% needs it, behaviours like these (changing yourself for the person you're with/choosing crappy relationships) just cement over time. The longer she waits the harder it will be, and especially as she willbe an example to her daughter this makes it even more important IMO
Over the years she's mentioned therapy a few times. I've always gotten the impression that she could never fully commit to it -- when she and Jason parted ways I thought that maybe she had really changed but now it just seems like she's in a major slump

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.