Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she says she hated their line of work really does prove that the whole influencer thing is a load of dung… they are no more than glorified sales people that make a lot more money than the regular joes. You couldnt believe a recommendation that comes out of their mouths

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact that she says she hated their line of work really does prove that the whole influencer thing is a load of dung… they are no more than glorified sales people that make a lot more money than the regular joes. You couldnt believe a recommendation that comes out of their mouths
Not disagreeing with you, but did she actually say she hated it? I haven't watched the live, but the other poster said she had said she didn't miss it, which I feel is slightly different.

100% Agree that you can't trust recommendations from influencers. Sam and Nic were alright at the veeeery beginning, like 2010 very beginning. But all influencers lose their morals at one point or the other.

Reactions: 6
Not disagreeing with you, but did she actually say she hated it? I haven't watched the live, but the other poster said she had said she didn't miss it, which I feel is slightly different.

100% Agree that you can't trust recommendations from influencers. Sam and Nic were alright at the veeeery beginning, like 2010 very beginning. But all influencers lose their morals at one point or the other.
I haven’t watched the live either, she grates on me too much lol generally though, I have seen a few posts/comments that she made about really disliking the work. Perhaps hate is a strong word but she has said loads of times she really disliked it. I think they started it at a good time and have made their millions. The influencer market is soooo over saturated now it’s crazy

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched the live either, she grates on me too much lol generally though, I have seen a few posts/comments that she made about really disliking the work. Perhaps hate is a strong word but she has said loads of times she really disliked it. I think they started it at a good time and have made their millions. The influencer market is soooo over saturated now it’s crazy
Yeah, I remember her saying that Youtube helped her feel connected and useful during her pregnancy with her youngest one and the months later when she was staying at home with the baby. So I don't think she always disliked it. But I think it became something she never wanted. She seems like someone who sees herself as too cool for trends and who wants to be an "individual" and being an influencer basically means you encourage people to copy you. Plus, yeah, they made millions, why bother continuing something you no longer enjoy?

Reactions: 7
Queen Sam of make up, is granting us a few minutes of her precious, busy, very busy time to show us how she did her wedding make up on Instagram now.
she doesn’t have to you understand. But she’s throwing us paupers a bone

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Problem with social media, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and ask or say whatever they like.

Reactions: 8
She’s always answered personal questions before. She was happy to discuss her first dates and even whether she wanted more kids with her now husband. She told all about her fillers and Botox. She talked about her kids. She was probably being nice because of her sponsorships etc but it set a precedent where people felt they could ask her things. So now the change of attitude will jar.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why didn’t her brothers walk her down the aisle.
Is it her first wedding.
Did her daughters go to her brother’s wedding.
That’s all I saw.
also brought up Sarah and Jim . She went off on one. Saying how out of order it was people sending Sarah and Jim abuse , accusing them of cheating on Tanya . Which was not true , she made a point of pointing out . She knows ‘exactly what happened, and it wasn’t that ‘
I didn’t actually see anyone mention them in comments. Only asking about the missing dog Martha.
So I don’t know if she has jumped to conclusions and assumed people where asking her about Tanya. When they only mentioned the dog.

Someone also asked her if she wanted a baby with Ryan . She said no, but couldn’t understand people asking her personal questions like that , to someone don’t know.

I caught a bit of the live and she said she doesn’t mind answering personal questions about herself, even though she finds them quite intrusive and people probably wouldn’t ask the same question to someone they know (someone asked if her and Ryan would be having a baby and she answered no and said she wasn’t offended). But when it comes to her family she said she gets defensive and angry about it, especially when she sees the messages Jim gets and the rumours she’s seen about him and Tanya.

Reactions: 4
Maybe they know about these threads? She might think even those asking a genuine question because they’re just curious is a tattle troll 😩🤣

As for the baby thing, biologically speaking she’s close- if not already past being able to have a baby naturally, she’s in her mid 40s now. She’d be mad to start over, can you imagine Sam with a newborn at this stage in her life? She’s also addressed this question quite happily in the past and said that they’d deffo discussed it but after babysitting Bobbi one day they both decided it deffo wasn’t for them. Why not just say that?

Maybe they know about these threads? She might think even those asking a genuine question because they’re just curious is a tattle troll 😩🤣

As for the baby thing, biologically speaking she’s close- if not already past being able to have a baby naturally, she’s in her mid 40s now. She’d be mad to start over, can you imagine Sam with a newborn at this stage in her life? She’s also addressed this question quite happily in the past and said that they’d deffo discussed it but after babysitting Bobbi one day they both decided it deffo wasn’t for them. Why not just say that?
She’s mates with Sali Hughes and came out in support of her when Sali did her Freaky Friday IG post about Tattle, she’s sure to be aware of this place.

Reactions: 2