Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they forgotten about Brexit? You can’t just assume you can live in Spain now. Maybe they can get a fancy visa because of buying property but it’s not a given anymore unless very wealthy.
It’s a very nice house. He’s landed on his feet hasn’t he…

I found it on google maps. It’s not hard to find as she tags the area in her Instagram posts and the new villa account she has set up for renting it and it has a very distinctive shaped pool. It’s not right next to the beach. It’s in the middle of nowhere apart from other houses like that. So while it’s obviously very nice - it’s not where I would rent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the information everyone. I really wish they left their videos up for fans, but I don't know if there were business things that complicated that or what.

Reactions: 2
I was watching Sam’s live a few days ago. Someone asked her if she was looking forward to becoming an auntie.. she said “not really” there was silence then started laughing. She said “I barely like my own kids, I’m not a great auntie tbh but I’m excited for Jim to become a dad”
At least she’s honest hey 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I was watching Sam’s live a few days ago. Someone asked her if she was looking forward to becoming an auntie.. she said “not really” there was silence then started laughing. She said “I barely like my own kids, I’m not a great auntie tbh but I’m excited for Jim to become a dad”
At least she’s honest hey 🤣🤣
She just comes across as such a miserable witch TBH.

Reactions: 22
I think she’s quite dry at times and it can come across really bitchy

Reactions: 16
To be fair, though, Jim is the last of the Chapman siblings to have kids. Sam is an aunt three times over by now. So, yeah, why would Jim's particular child be exciting?

I'm no Sam-stan but I found her reply kind of funny and in a way refreshing. Not everyone likes kids or is excited about kids. Good for her for being honest about it even if she gets called witch for it. The comment about her own kids is obviously meant to be taken as a joke, although I know people who love their kids but admit to not having liked them when they were actual little kids because, guess what, they don't like kids.

Reactions: 23
To be fair, though, Jim is the last of the Chapman siblings to have kids. Sam is an aunt three times over by now. So, yeah, why would Jim's particular child be exciting?

I'm no Sam-stan but I found her reply kind of funny and in a way refreshing. Not everyone likes kids or is excited about kids. Good for her for being honest about it even if she gets called witch for it. The comment about her own kids is obviously meant to be taken as a joke, although I know people who love their kids but admit to not having liked them when they were actual little kids because, guess what, they don't like kids.
I can understand this too.
I love my nieces and nephews but I have friends who literally live for their nieces/nephews and I’ve never quite got that, or felt that way. Yeh I love them, they’re family but I’ve never understood how obsessed some people can be about their siblings kids. I’m with Sam, my own drain me 🤣 I’ve nothing left for anyone else’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Their channel was my favorite for makeup tutorials. I was shocked that one day it was just gone. :(
They'd finished making money off it n RT contract was also over...
BTW just how much money they made... I mean both the husbands don't do much.. Ian is a chef n has a book out.. but surely that's not paying for the Norwich home plus pool ... London place... the new rental... Ryan does some short films etc playing at festivals .. but that requires funds not the other way round... where it's generating cash... both of them have stopped working since before lockdown ... I just wonder

Reactions: 3
I can’t get my head around how much money they’ve made.

Millions of pounds worth of property twice and three times over with plenty of expensive renovations ( a pool which would be ££££££) , stay at home-ish Husbands.

Anyone think they might have had shares in Gleam and cashed them in , just a thought.

Reactions: 13

We've been talking on Jim's thread for a while now about possible issues between Sam & Sarah, so while I'm sure her response was partly down to Sam's own particular blend of 'humour' I also feel like there may have been more to her response than just 'being honest.'

Reactions: 3
We've been talking on Jim's thread for a while now about possible issues between Sam & Sarah, so while I'm sure her response was partly down to Sam's own particular blend of 'humour' I also feel like there may have been more to her response than just 'being honest.'
That seems like a reach to me. Sam interacts with Sarah's social media. If she disliked her, from the way Sam seems to be she wouldn't bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nic still trying to flog the dead horse that is her lipstick was successful on Instagram today…

• Haha
I watched Sam’s Live today, I do find her easy and interesting to watch , she’s much more charismatic than Nic.

Reactions: 11
This comment under the live explains the YT channel.

3450B9BF-72D2-45E1-807B-A5ABCA198E2F.jpeg

• Wow
This comment under the live explains the YT channel.

View attachment 718924
I watched a bit of her live today. She laughingly mentioned she never ever would want to return to YouTube nor did she miss it “for a second”. Does not think about it and doesn’t want to return to doing makeup or work for RealTechniques (as she mentioned she was basically hired to work for them instead of her owning a share).
I find it strange that she’s so over all of what made her career and doesn’t seem to have enjoyed it at all. She said all she does after her YT departure is watching Netflix in trackpants and eating crisps. Very strange way to put it after so much succes

Reactions: 17
I watched a bit of her live today. She laughingly mentioned she never ever would want to return to YouTube nor did she miss it “for a second”. Does not think about it and doesn’t want to return to doing makeup or work for RealTechniques (as she mentioned she was basically hired to work for them instead of her owning a share).
I find it strange that she’s so over all of what made her career and doesn’t seem to have enjoyed it at all. She said all she does after her YT departure is watching Netflix in trackpants and eating crisps. Very strange way to put it after so much succes
She’s rich, she’s in her 40s and her children are now teenagers and at least part of the time parented elsewhere and she wants to live on a hot island with a younger man. Shes a less glam Princess Margaret the Mustique years.

They must have worked out they have enough to retire now as that attitude won’t get them any new jobs. It’s very ungrateful.

Reactions: 17
She’s rich, she’s in her 40s and her children are now teenagers and at least part of the time parented elsewhere and she wants to live on a hot island with a younger man. Shes a less glam Princess Margaret the Mustique years.

They must have worked out they have enough to retire now as that attitude won’t get them any new jobs. It’s very ungrateful.
Ungrateful is the exact word I would use too. I don’t know who she thinks she is exactly, but it is only by good fortune and the fact that people spent their hard earned money on her makeup brushes etc that she finds herself in this position. Her attitude these days stinks.

I love your Princess Margaret analogy 😂

Reactions: 7